My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music and Merriment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Comical

Comical

Music and Merriment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:08 pm

"hehe..." Comical let out a chuckle while dancing to the music. The others seemed happy, and it had turned out to be a nice day. He slowly closed his eyes, mid dance, and walked over to the wall and hugged it. He had done enough dancing for the night.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:12 pm

When flame disk ended the son he once again began to pack up his equipment. he looked over at comical and the other people who had showed up. he then looked over at the clock. '10:30. great.' he thought, while packing up the equipment. it would be pitch black by the time he got home, and he hated walking by the everfree forest on his own during the day. it would be even worse at night.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFall

ShadowFall

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:00 pm

"Don't mention it," ShamrockSpring told Doodle cheerfully. A few more prances and twirls later the song was sadly over. Shamrock shook her mane back out of her eyes. She hoped this wouldn't be the last time she enjoyed this music. As the DJ began to pack up again, Shamrock trotted over to give her appreciation.

"Thanks for the show!" she beamed at him. "I love hearing new music around here and yours was terrific! ShamrockSpring, by the way," she added. "Need a helping hoof?" Shamrock glanced at all the equipment curiously, but didn't touch any of it yet. It would be terribly rude to shove her nose in too far. Besides, if she broke something it would be awful!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Doodle trotted over and said. "I'd also be willing to lend a helping hoof. I must say, I've never heard music like that before. It was... definately an experience!" She said giggling but hoping not to come across as creepy or weird.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Zzzz
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Flame disk looked over at doodle and Shamrock. "nah. i just need to get the stuff home. it wont be hard." he said, putting away the last piece of equipment. "my names flame disk, but most of my fans call me red flame. they just started calling me that after a few concerts." he levitated all of the cases and began to walk out of the tavern. he looked over at comical. "do you know where this guy lives? he seems like he needs to get home."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFall

ShadowFall

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:06 pm

ShamrockSpring shrugged. It was probably just as well. Flame Disk's magic would keep his things free of accidents. She glanced over at Comical, hiding another giggle at how quickly he could fall asleep. "I'm afraid I don't," she admitted. Trotting over, she gave Comical a gentle nudge with her hoof. "Hey, friend, do you need a hoof getting home?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Doodle looked over at the sleeping Comical for a few minutes then turned her attention back to the other two and said. "Comical doesn't really have a home and just sleeps on a bench in the park. I could offer him a spare room in my log cabin de-." She quickly cut off her words not wanting anypony to know where her house was, that way she wouldn't be bothered as much. "Um... nevermind..." She said while quickly and quietly making her way over to him. She Gently shook him and whispered "Hey, I got 3 spare rooms in my cabin and you're welcome to stay if you don't tell anypony about it."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:26 am

"Huh…?" Comical scratched his eyes and got up. "Yeah… thanks…" he whispered back to doodle after letting out a yawn. He leaned on her to help keep his balance. "…this is… greatly-" he hiccuped and yawned after, which cut off his sentence."… appreciated…"
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 am

Flame looked at comical. "well, if you do need a place to stay, i live over by the everfree forest. stop by sometime. im always there, making new music." he said, walking out the door and starting to head home.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFall

ShadowFall

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 pm

ShamrockSpring cocked her head with a smile. She wasn't sure what Doodle Bug was so nervous about, but she seemed to have things in hand. Comical didn't seem a bad sort either, if a little odd. "Any of you are welcome at my place too," she added brightly. "I live by Whitetail Woods. Just look for the clover sign."

She waved at Doodle and Comical before trotting to catch up with Flame Disk. "Want some company?" she asked. "The forest can get creepy at night. Not that you'd be scared," she added hastily. "But it's not far out of my way."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Doodle Bug waved goodbye to ShamrockSpring and Flame Disk before leading Comical to her house. "It's just right this way!" She said hopping from rock to rock through a deep river then pushing out vines. They walked for two hole hours, waay off of the marked trails Until they reached a clearing. "Here it is!" She said smiling while gesturing over to a small cabin. "It's much bigger on the inside." She said while unlocking it with a brass key. "The rooms are on the left with your own bathroom and fully stocked shower."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:12 pm

"thank you" comical tried to say, he only mumbled though. He stumbled through the hallways bumping into a wall. The pony eventually made it to a room, and threw himself on the bed, soon letting out a faint "goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Flame looked at Shamrock and smiled. "that would be nice. you can come if you want. ill just be making some music, and reviewing stuff i already made."he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFall

ShadowFall

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:58 am

"That sounds fun!" ShamrockSpring agreed as she trotted along with Flame. She paused to think for a few moments before sighing. "I couldn't really stay though. Gotta get up with the sun and check my garden." She shook her mane and smile again. "I can still walk you home," she added helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Doodle Bug quietly went to her room and took a hot shower and dried off heading for her nice warm dove feather bed she made herself. She let out a quiet sigh before climbing into her cool sheets and flicking off the light.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 am

Zzzz
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Flame disk nodded and smiled. " thanks for doing this. Not many people wold do this, mainly because they're drunk. You didn't seem to drink much, though, so I knew you were different from some kind of pony who's special taken is stalking DJs." He said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music and Merriment   Music and Merriment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music and Merriment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2