My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grey Sketch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuberi

Zuberi

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:48 am

Grey Sketch
Grey Sketch CAj9z
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Green/w charcoal stripe
Tail: Green/w charcoal stripe
Eyes: Green
Body: Charcoal
Cutie Mark: A sketch of a pony

Personality: Grey has always been a happy, fun loving pony who joys himself on nothing more than seeing another smile, hearing them laugh, or giving them something meaningful; even if he has nothing to give. He is normally care free, despite often times being in rough positions either financially or socially. He has always striven to be the good friend or the helping hoof when a pony is in need. He is quick to accept new ways, and slow to anger. This being said, Grey has made a vow to never use violence again. He cannot stand to hurt others, even if they deserve it.

Though lacking a plethora of colors himself, he cannot stand the sight of plain, dull, or unexciting surfaces. He mostly tolerates looking at them around town as he simply cannot go around vandalizing public spaces, he is far too honest to break the law! But he does manage to keep those things he has domain over, such as his residence, exciting and colorful. Or at least well decorated with his drawings. Grey loves art, it has always been his strong-suit. He has a creative itch and the urge to make. Difficult as it may be, being an earth pony, he still manages to find ways to create something incredible.

Dislikes: Lack of color, violence

History: Grey was born and raised in Manehattan. He came from a rough area of town filled with violence and poverty. Crime and gang activity were rampant, and served as a constant threat to those who simply wanted a peaceful existence.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Everything is looking good so far! Just finish that RP example and history. Then your on your way to being approved!
Back to top Go down
Zuberi

Zuberi

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Lol awesome! X3 I'll finish it tonight. Btw, do you remember me? Its Rodeo from Chrono!
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:59 pm

WHat?! Oh god. Small world it is indeed! Well it's certainly nice to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Zuberi

Zuberi

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Indeed! X3 I was surprised when I saw you on here, it helped me join. c:
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Ooooooh you flatter to too much! It all goes to my head you know! AHHAHAHAHAHhaahahaahaaha!
Back to top Go down
Zuberi

Zuberi

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Lol X3 did we ever rp together? Remember I also played as Storm and Icarus.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:11 pm

I don't think we did. Maybe in the chat like once or twice. I'm trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
Zuberi

Zuberi

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 pm

I don't think so either. Oh well, guess we can make up for that lol! Do you play in Appleoosa? I'm going to make Rodeo play there.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Yes. I have one character there. He's the one my profile picture that looks like a cowboy.
Back to top Go down
Zuberi

Zuberi

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm

I figured lol! Rodeo will see him there, then. c:
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Bet on and you'll win big! AHAHahhahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Zuberi

Zuberi

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Lol I will? what makes you say that?
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:26 pm

When you said you'd see him there, then. Because it is a certainty you will. If it was a bet you put all your money in to win big because it's a sure thing!
Back to top Go down
Zuberi

Zuberi

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Are they gonna fight or something?
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:37 pm

No! Well.. Idk. Maybe. That's not my intention. If the characters clash I guess so.
Back to top Go down
Zuberi

Zuberi

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Rodeo will only care about taking care of himself, his land and his family. And the town if it is threatened.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Your sheet is good so far but you will need to put in your RP segment. On the template topic, please look at the details about the RP segment. Once you have that down you should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Zuberi

Zuberi

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:32 pm

I'll finish when my friend is working on his sheet. We're going to make our characters brothers, so... sorry if its taking a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grey Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Sketch   Grey Sketch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grey Sketch
Page 1 of 1