My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Sketch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
noahpoiiop

noahpoiiop

Star Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Star Sketch   Star Sketch I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:15 am

Name: Star Sketch
Still need to fix picture

Species:Pegasus
Mane: Short, light purple, bright blue stripe on top. Disheveled.
Tail: Medium, Up, same color as mane. bright blue stripe down middle.
Eyes: Light blue
Body: Tall, skinny, dark green, medium-large wings. Dots under eyes.
Cutie Mark: Paint brush
Personality: Not concentrated, always has a pen and pencil to sketch. Kind, easygoing, lighthearted, and always flying.
Likes: Sketching, art, singing (not good at it), music, and being with friends.
Dislikes: Not flying, seriousness, and snooty rich ponies.

History: Normal schooling ,low grades, grew up in the less populated areas of ponyville, took art classes. Sketch always had a natural artistic ability, but, when he took the art classes he was not the best at paying attention. Because of that his art did not meet criteria, and he was decided the worst artist in the school. When the final art competition of the year came up, he received mock and ridicule for entering, even though he was the worst. In the end the art was judged and he got first, receiving not only first prize, but a paintbrush cutie mark. Not very well known artist, loves the craft. Minimal wage and small living area. Spends extra money on art supplies.

Example RP segment: A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street. Sketch hears a soft sobbing, and looks up from his sketch pad. his eyes meet the little foals, and his wings immediately take him up to the foal. when he asks what is wrong the response, through the constant tears, is that the foal lost its mother. As soon as the words leave the foals mouth Sketch starts drawing a picture to calm the foal down so the search for its mother can begin.

Acceptance

Last edited by noahpoiiop on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing History)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Star Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Sketch   Star Sketch I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Hmm. I would tell you to add a lot more to your history than just a few sentences. A picture is also nice, too, but if that's not possible (you could use the generalzoi pony creator) than more detail to his appearance would be good.

Anywhoo, if those changes are made, I'm sure a moderator or Admin would be more than happy to approve it for you.

Hope I could help,

~Calla
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Star Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Sketch   Star Sketch I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Hey noahpoiiop, you have a promising OC here :)

You will either need to add more detailed physical descriptions of your OC, or include a working image. You will need to upload the image to an image-sharing website and including the link on your app.

Try to expand on your character's personalty by explaining the kind of pony they are, and try not to simply list characteristics.

You should also add to Star's history. You could include details of his childhood and how he earned his cutie mark, for example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Sketch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Sketch   Star Sketch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Sketch
Page 1 of 1