My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visitor at Midnight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Star Fire

Visitor at Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 pm

It was nearly midnight when Star Fire flew to the top of a hill overlooking the town. PonyVille.. she recalled, folding her wings against her sides. She trotted into the shadow of a tree, laying down in the grass to gaze at it. She smiled, the cold light of the moon flooding the hillside where she lay. The pegasus pony settled into the grass, breathing in the cool night breeze, feeling it ruffle her mane and whistle through the feathers of her wings.

Star Fire had a feeling she wasn't alone. Despite better interests, she simply shifted her wings and ignored the odd feeling. Star didn't concern herself with other ponies when the sky was dark; it was as if the light blue pegasus was an entirely different pony.

She heard the crack of a twig behind her. Now who would be out this late? Star thought, having become accustomed to being alone under the moon's silver glow. Without looking up, almost breathlessly she whispered, It's beautiful, isn't it? The moon.
Back to top Go down
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Snowy Aura stepped up to the unfamiliar pony cautiously, she had been wandering about all day trying to find some costumers but ended up somewhere along a hillside without knowing a good reason why. "Well, I didn't think I'd run into anypony around here at this hour." She spoke up.
Back to top Go down
http://toxicwaterfall.deviantart.com
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:39 pm

~~~OC: Onyx~~~'

Onyx frowned as his concentration broke, distracted by the sudden voice of an unknown pony. It sounded like a relatively young mare, though that didn't matter to him. What did matter was the fact that he was being disturbed while mastering a delicate magical art.

Of course someone had to come along sooner or later... Oh how I miss my study and the peace and silence that came along with it. Onyx had been sitting there in the foliage the past hour or so attempting to master the art of performing magic without using a suitable controlling device, his horn in that case. Being one of the most advanced magical arts to be discovered by unicorns, it took a great amount of focus and concentration to perform this feat, and so he knew that as long as the pony he had heard was still there, complete peace would be utterly unattainable. However, instead of speaking up, or even moving at all for that matter, Onyx simply stayed where he was, in order to wait for the pony to leave. After all, they had no place there, no one to meet and nothing to do, so why would they stay?
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Comical twisted and turned, 'twas hard for him to fall asleep. 'Ah, trees are very uncomfortable... i liked the bench better.' He heard a small noise coming from a short distance away. It sounded like conversation. Comical hadn't gotten enough sleep for a while, and he really hated to be the type to complain. He sat up on the branch of his the tree he was trying to sleep on and shushed the others. "Shush, Im sorry to be a bother but can you keep it a bit down... even if you are whispering." He went to lay back down on his branch when he slipped off and fell on to the ground. "oof! that hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Star Fire

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:58 am

Star looked over at Snowy Aura. Yes, not many are out at this time of night. The foolish and the weak of heart hide away. Only the brave and strong stay out. she said, her voice rather misty, somewhat hypnotic.

Star Fire's ears perked up at the sound of another voice coming from behind. She didn't stand up, simply turned her head a small ways from Snowy to Comical. Well now that you are down, I can answer you. If you are trying to sleep, you should be at home. If not, then you are enjoying the moon's light, I hope? she said calmly, stifling a small laugh at the other pony's predicament.

Finally, she stood, staring directly at the two others. The silver-eyed mare watched them for a moment. What brings the two of you out here?
Back to top Go down
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 pm

"Well... I suppose it was just sheer luck that I found this place I suppose." Snowy Aura raised her hoof to her mouth looking up as if in thought. Her thought was then broken by her glance at the other pony who had been there, a stallion who, by the looks of it, was a bit frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Onyx listened to the ongoing conversation with his eyes closed, getting slightly more annoyed after discovering the fact that there was more than one pony. That's two, and that's three. Three ponies here with me, and all intent on keeping me from my work. The unicorn sighed. I suppose there's nothing that can be done about that, unless an area freezing spell would be worth the trouble.

He opened his eyes and turned his head to face the source of the voices once he sensed a pause in the short conversation. From what he could see, one of the ponies was a pegasus, sitting in a tree only a few paces away, and another one was an icy blue-coated unicorn mare standing on the ground not far away from the stallion, who seemed to have discovered him quite recently. The third pony that Onyx had heard was not visible to him, though the remark that the unknown pony had made after a short thud made him believe that said pony was somewhere among the bushes, on the ground.

"You there. All of you. Do you not have better places to be than here?"
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Tornado Wing flew through another cloud, dispersing it into the air. On a clear night like this, she liked to keep the skies cloud-free so as to better enjoy the stars. The wind lately had died down, making the clouds large and fluffy enough to obstruct some ponies' view. Hopping across three more clouds to break them, she looked down at the nearby hilltop.

"What's with all the ponies out tonight?" She asked herself. Tornado looked back up at the sky, thinking she had missed something.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:27 pm

"I apologize for my intrusions good sir... and madams." Comical said hopping out of the bushes, trying to get twigs and such out of his hair. "My plans were not to stay out this late, but I am unfortunately homeless, got nowhere to go." He walked closer to the crowd, still introducing himself." You see i usually stay on a bench in the park, unfortunately i was kicked off. So here i am... or atleast was, on a tree."
Back to top Go down
Star Fire

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:42 am

Star Fire nodded at Snowy. When she saw Onyx, her calm face twisted. I have as much a right to be here as you! she snapped; who was this unicorn to simply walk towards her and decide she could not rest on the hillside outside PonyVille?

Shaking her head slightly, Star attempted to regain her almost hypnotic sense of calm. My greatest apologies. She said, her annoyance thinly veiled beneath a kind smile. Upon hearing Comical's predicament, she made a suggestion. If you are homeless, why not stay beneath a table? I'm sure you can find materials to make an old picnic table into a suitable shelter.

The pegasus pony was aware of another pony's presence, but seeing as she was preoccupied by Comical, Snowy, and Onyx, she decided not to address the other pony.
Back to top Go down
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Snowy looked to Onyx who had just walked up them, she was a bit insulted he would tell them to leave just like that but she never really was one to argue with another pony. "I simply came upon this place out of luck." She replied then turned her attention up to the clouds seeing a pony looking down at them.

'More ponies huh...?' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 pm

"I have as much a right to be here as you!"

"Hmph." Onyx simply looked back at the pegasus that had answered him, his expression not changing in the slightest. He was about to voice a reply to this outburst, but before he could, the third pony, who was now approaching the group from the bushes nearby, spoke. From what he could see, the pony himself was a nearly bronze-coated earth pony stallion, dirty and prominently covered with twigs, which he attempted to shake off.

"My plans were not to stay out this late, but I am unfortunately homeless, got nowhere to go. You see I usually stay on a bench in the park, unfortunately I was kicked off. So here I am... or at least was, on a tree."

Homeless? From what I have heard and read, I was under the impression that Ponyville was free of poverty. This might be worth taking note of. Rather than responding to this, he allowed the other ponies to speak, and became slightly more annoyed once he discovered that there was a fourth pony nearby, above. How is a gathering of so many ponies a coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:16 am

Comical bowed his head, and slumped down onto the ground. "Well... what a coincidence..." He looked around at the other ponies. He spotted the pegasi by luck. "Its been nice meeting you all, but i have a tree to nap in." Comical said, trying to climb up onto a tree. He failed, trying to scramble up was no use. "Eh... nevermind..." He finished as he ended up hugging the tree.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:26 am

((As it seems that Star Fire has left the site for the time being (https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1250-an-absence-i-cannot-promise-to-be-brief), it seems we will have to continue without him/her. Toxic, please post next.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitor at Midnight   Visitor at Midnight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitor at Midnight
Page 1 of 1