My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By Chance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:27 am

Dylgo's time in the hospital had reminded her how much she had missed her family since moving to Ponyville. Writing a letter wasn't good enough either. in any other situation, Dylgo would be flying there. her broken wing, however, made this impossible. with plenty of freetime, Dylgo decides to make a visit home.

-----------------------------------------

Seeing her parents again made Dylgo a lot happier. having spent her first day with her parents and catching up with them, she decided to spend her second day back in Manehattan exploring the city and possibly finding some old friends.

making her way through Centrot Park, she admired the beautiful day. Most of the city wasn't much of a sight, but Centrot Park always had a special place in Dylgo's heart. even though she spent most of her time here practicing her flying. come to think of it, she had many of her fillyhood wipe-outs here. it now seemed fitting to be returning here in bandages.

Dylgo continues walking through the park lost in nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:05 am

Dashing through the air, Dare Devil ripped apart clouds in his wake. He was carrying a bag full of mail from Appleloosa to be delivered to the post office for sorting. Once again he was running late. He caught up with some pegasi as he was leaving Appleloosa and they agreed to a race which dragged on for hours. Other pegasi who were nearby were eager to challenge him, and of course Dare being Dare, was all too eager to accept. Now he was fighting exhaustion to meet the deadline. Seeing the office doors below, he dove down and burst through the door just as it was opened for the day. He tripped over a step and rolled down the hall, eventually stopping upside down in front of the front desk. "Made it!" He threw his hooves wearily in the air, hardly having the energy to keep them there for more than a second.

The mare behind the desk rolled her eyes. "Was running late again I see." She said, leaning forward to look at Dare on the floor. "Heh, should we call a doctor?"

"No... I'm good... " Dare was trying hard to catch his breath. "Papers!" He called to Ink Print, a stallion by the side of the desk. Dare was the one who gave him that nickname and so far, the only one who actually used it on a regular basis. "Here's... the mail... from Appleloosa... just in time." He stood up and dragged the bag over the desk. He was still panting heavily. "From the looks of things, you seem to have broken the record for the time it takes to fly from Appleloosa to the office."

"Heck yeah!" Dare cheered as he finally found a more natural breathing pattern.

"Isn't it your day off today?" Ink Print asked.

"Yeah, that's why I... was in such a hurry. Well, I'll be taking my leave now. See you guys tomorrow!"

=====

Dare didn't waste time and went outside to enjoy the day. He headed strait for the park, where everything was as peaceful as it could get. Too tired to fly, he walked the distance. His wings had drooped down when he got to the park. His muscles were simply too tired to keep the wing folded neatly. As he roamed, he spotted a figure which looked familar. "Dylgo!" He shouted when he got close enough. "Steam didn't tell me you were coming here. How's the wing holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 am

~~~OC: Suspicious Package~~~

"How much?"

"50. That alright?"

"50? Hmm..."

"Dylgo!"

"Huh?" Suspicious Package turned his head towards the direction of the noise. Was that shouting? I think so. Shoot, no time for a good deal. He turns his head back to the stallion in front of him. "Alright, that'll have to do. I'll take that, you take this, happy birthday, goodbye."

"Thanks a lot, man. See ya later!"

Package waved to the pony as he left, and turned back to the sound that he had heard. From where he was, he saw a Pegasus pony approaching, soon joined by a second Pegasus, apparently the one whom Package had heard shouting. He waved as the pair got close, smiling and attempting to look inconspicuous.

Last edited by Vinyl Dash on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:17 pm

it seems her strive to find old friends has revealed a much newer friend. Hearing Dare yell her name, Dylgo turned and smiled. "Hi Dare!" she yelled in return. "It's still sensitive to the touch, but it's only been a couple days." she said, smiling. Dylgo was really happy to see Dare. She really wanted to just hug him, but considering they've only known each other for a couple days, she holds off on the urge. That's when she notices that Dare's wings hanging limp.

"Are you ok? you look tired." she says in genuine concern.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 am

(Wrong Link Vinyl)

"That's good, at least you know it's still alive and healing. Me? Hehe, just got back from a long trip after being sidetracked for a few hours." It sure was a nice surprise to see the mare here. Since she became Steam's friend, Dare wanted to know more about the pegasi since he had been planning to visit Ponyville regularly now that he found out where his colthood friend hung out.

Upon seeing a pegasus waving to them, looking rather awkward to Dare. "Friend of yours?" He asked Dylgo as he looked behind them to see if there was anyone there that the pegasus was waving at.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:42 am

((Indeed it seems so))

Nope, wavin' at you. Shoot, I guess they must not have noticed me in the first place. Dang it. Well, nothin' to do now but see what they do. Either I'll go on with my life or I'll make some new friends. Unless one of 'em is undercover...nah. Suspicious Package placed his hoof back down onto the ground as the two ponies got closer, awaiting to see their response to his presence.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Dylgo looked over at the pegasus that Dare said was waving and searched her memory for a possible identity. "No, I don't think so. if he is a friend of mine, he's certainly an old one." she said still looking at the pegasus. She wasn't quite sure if she should go over or not. having grown up here, she was paranoid of who was doing what. "Should we go over?" She said looking to Dare.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:31 am

"Eh, why not? Maybe he needed something?" Dare made his way over to the pony in question and said a friendly greeting. "Howdy. Did you need something?" It was probably not the best idea, considering the city was a cesspool of crime and other shady business, but it was Dare and he was too tired to think clearly.

Despite his lack of better judgement on the matter, he did stay in front of Dylgo, though whether he did it intentionally, or just chanced placing, nopony would know.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:49 am

Package took a second to think of the best response, and then replied. "Me? Oh, nah. Just bein' friendly I guess." He smiled, not long after he answered the stallion's question, he noted a Manhattan Security Officer heading down the park path a bit of a ways behind the pair. Package didn't look at him, simply noticing through his peripheral vision. "Say, where ya goin'? Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Dylgo took notice of Dare staying in front of her. whether it was intended for protection or not, she didn't know. but she was touched either way. At this point Dylgo couldn't deny that Dare had become quite the good friend to Dylgo. sidetracking herself, she speaks up. "I guess you can join us." she said. Dylgo wasn't exactly sure if this was a good idea or not, but Dylgo wasn't about to turn down the chance at meeting another friend.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Something was off here, but Dare didn't think about it. Dylgo had agreed to let the pony join them and Dare nodded. "I guess we should start with introductions. My name's Dare Devil, and this here is Dylgo." Dare pointed to himself, then to his companion. "And what might your name be?" He asked, returning a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:59 am

"I guess you can join us."

"Great!" The Security Pony drew closer.

"I guess we should start with introductions. My name's Dare Devil, and this here is Dylgo."

"Good to meet you two. My name is-" Wait. My name might be familiar to them. The pegasus hesitated for a second, but then decided to simply reply with his nickname. "...Rex. Everyone calls me that, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:27 am

The hesitation worried Dylgo. any other time, she wouldn't be worried about her own safety. but her bandages felt like a beacon. She was well aware that many criminals were not above targeting an injured mare. It was a good thing that Dare was here now. If he wasn't, she wouldn't even be trying anything like this. trying her best not to let her worry show, she speaks up.

"It's nice to meet you Rex."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:24 am

Dare raised an eyebrow when the stallion hesitated when it was his turn to introduce himself. He wasn't sure what that meant, but he was sure that he could handle it if something came up. "Nice to meet you Rex. So..." Dare wasn't sure how to continue since he had nothing planned ahead. "I guess you can come trot with us through the park, unless you have some other suggestion." He looked at both Rex and Dylgo, still not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:41 pm

These two seem off... I hope I didn't give them a wrong impression of me...

"I guess you can come trot with us through the park, unless you have some other suggestion."

Package nods. "That sounds good." He looked around in a seemingly random manner, and then stopped to point down a path, chosen because of the fact that it would lead the group away from the guard. "So, this way?"

The Pegasus was tempted to simply get away from there ASAP, but he refrained from doing so, simply nonchalantly shifting his weight so that the two ponies in front of him blocked the guard's view of him. Huuuuurrrrryyyyy uuuuupppppp...
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Dylgo just could not shake this feeling that something was off about this pegasus. he seems nervous. not nervous like he's about to perform something, he seems nervous like he's about to get caught doing something wrong. Doing what, she has no idea. although she could speculate. but that would be rude.

Considering Dylgo was never a great speaker in these situations, she decides to let Dare do the talking. when it seemed like they were about to go, Dylgo was sure to stay close to Dare.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Dare trotted besides Rex with Dylgo following. "So Rex, what's your special talent?" He started, just to kick off the small talk. Why not get to know each other first before speculations, right? Though he still had his suspicions, he decided to put those in the back burner of his mind for the time being, after all, Midnight was a queer fellow back in the days, and he made a good friend... somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Package happily trotted alongside Dare Devil as the trio left their last position to go down the path he had chosen. He had been extremely lucky that the Security Guard hadn't noticed him earlier, and was relieved to finally leave him in the dust.

"Special talent? Well...specialized delivery and retrieval, I guess is the best way to describe it, if you can understand what I mean by that."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 am

Dylgo thought about this for a second. "I'm not sure I do." As Dylgo thought about this, a little more, She got up next to Dare and stayed close. at this point, admittedly, she was using this as an excuse to get close to Dare. while she hadn't planned on the mysterious pegasus, she had hoped to find Dare during her visit. she was getting really close to him.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:17 am

"Specialized delivery and retrieval?" Dare echoed. "Like black market stuff?" He giggled, only meaning it as a joke. That was the first thing that popped into his mind. "I work as a regular delivery and retrieval agent at the post office. That's mostly side-line thing though. I'm a stunt pony at heart, I live for the danger."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:07 am

"Specialized delivery and retrieval? Like black market stuff?"

Package was somewhat discomforted by the comment, but as soon as the other stallion giggled, he chuckled too. Joke. Quite a coincidental joke, but just a joke.

"I suppose the two are a bit similar, but I ain't no criminal." Lie of the day right there.

"I work as a regular delivery and retrieval agent at the post office. That's mostly side-line thing though. I'm a stunt pony at heart, I live for the danger."

Package nods. "Oh reley? That's pretty cool. Seems like us two might have a bit in common." He looks over at Dylgo. "And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:27 am

Dylgo laughed with Dare and Rex at Dare's joke. She was beginning to relax now. If anything was going to happen, it would've happened by now, right?

"Oh, me? I'm not working at the moment." saying this, she trots ahead a little and extends her good wing to show off the bandages wrapping her broken wing and midsection. "These bandages kind of guarantee that." she says, smiling. with that, she folds her good wing back and rejoins the two. "when my wing heals, I'll be giving weather control a shot back in Ponyville."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:22 am

"I suppose the two are a bit similar, but I ain't no criminal."

Dare pondered for a moment about what the stallion meant by what he said, the initial suspicions still in the back burner of his mind. When Rex hinted that he liked to live dangerously as well, Dare started to like him already, and that of course made Dare a bit more curious of the pegasus.

"Controlling the weather is fun. If you see someone you don't like, you could always drop a few gallons of rainwater on him. Haha."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 pm

"Oh, me? I'm not working at the moment. These bandages kind of guarantee that. When my wing heals, I'll be giving weather control a shot back in Ponyville."

"Cool. Well, good luck with that. Must suck not being able to fly..." Package took a second to imagine himself not being able to use his wings, and...yep, it pretty much sucked just as predicted.

"Controlling the weather is fun. If you see someone you don't like, you could always drop a few gallons of rainwater on him. Haha."

Package laughed along with Dare Devil as he said this. "Well, I'm not sure if weather control would really be my thing, but that does sound fun. Never tried it, really..."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Dylgo laughed at Dare's joke along with the others. She was mostly relaxed now. while she still didn't completely trust Rex, She was pretty sure that nothing was going to happen.

"Well, I'm not sure if weather control would really be my thing, but that does sound fun. Never tried it, really..."

"I never have either. But I figured that it would be perfect for me. My talent is flying. flying fast to be specific." She says as she looks at her partially covered cutie mark. Pegasus wings and a horseshoe. the wings make sense, but the horseshoe? why would a flyer have a horseshoe at the center of her cutie mark? Cutie marks were always interesting. she's had hers for a little over a decade now and she still doesn't completely know what it means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By Chance
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Centrot Park-
Jump to: