My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By Chance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:37 pm

"Don't forget crashing." Dare snickered. He wasn't sure how to keep the conversation up, so he just trotted along, occasionally flaring his wings out to stretch them before letting them drag down again. His wing muscles were still too exhausted to be able to keep the wings folded. 'Guess I'll be dragging on like this for a while. I really shouldn't have done four races in a row...'
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:30 pm

"Don't forget crashing."

Package chuckled again at this. He stepped a bit to the side as Dare Devil stretched his wings, and then he asked the two ponies another question. "So where you two from? I know you're from Ponyville," he gestured to Dylgo, "but you always lived there?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Dylgo found herself both laughing and blushing from Dare's joke. he was right, she does crash a lot. this was just the first crash to injure her in awhile.

"So where you two from? I know you're from Ponyville, but you always lived there?"

"No, I grew up here. I moved to Ponyville last month." She said with a smile. looking over at Dare, Dylgo felt bad for Dare. she's been in his spot several times before. getting an idea, she sticks her head under Dare's wing and positioned it on her back while Dylgo layed her good wing on his back.

"You look like you need a helping hoof." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:51 pm

"Thank you." Dare said to Dylgo as she placed his wing on her back. "I can feel my wing getting better already." He turned his attention back to Rex. "I grew up here as well, though I'm still living here. I do a lot of traveling from place to place, delivering mail between post offices, so I don't really think moving anywhere would do much good. Although I am considering moving to a less crowded, and hopefully less polluted area."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:46 am

Package smiled as he saw Dylgo help Dare Devil out by lifting his wing. There's something that Manehattan really needs. Generosity. I just wish there was some more here to replace all of the corruption and criminalism that takes place in this wonderfully chaotic city.

"I grew up here as well, though I'm still living here. I do a lot of traveling from place to place, delivering mail between post offices, so I don't really think moving anywhere would do much good. Although I am considering moving to a less crowded, and hopefully less polluted area."

He nodded to the thought. "Not a bad idea. I was considering moving to such a place myself a little while back, but I make good money here and I've learned to appreciate this city for what it is in a strange way. Maybe some day though..."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:19 am

As Dylgo walked along with Dare's wing resting on her back, she caught herself blushing. She was so distracted with where she was, she nearly missed Rex's comment.

"yeah, I got lucky. I had nothing going on. I had also heard some stories about a mare named Rainbow Dash. judging by the stories, she's everything I want to be. So I decided to take my chances and move out there to practice." Dylgo stopped herself before she started rambling. She usually does a good job of preventing herself from doing that, but if her mind is elsewhere she slips up a lot. she should really work on that.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 am

"I know what you mean. You start getting attached to a place once you've stayed there long enough and soon you just can't let go of it all, no matter how bad it is for you." Dare found himself telling Steam's story. It was hard for them to comfort her when it was time they moved, but ultimately, she just went along with it.

There were times that Dare looked back at his past. He remembered the times when he said he couldn't wait to leave and live on his own, but then he wondered what would have happened if he did. Being more experienced on how the world worked, he doubted that he'd be where he was right now.

When Dylgo told her reason for moving to Ponyville, the one particular name she mentioned had rung a bell in Dare's mind. "Rainbow Dash? I've heard she's fast. What I would give to race her even once."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:05 pm

"I know what you mean. You start getting attached to a place once you've stayed there long enough and soon you just can't let go of it all, no matter how bad it is for you."

"Eeyup, that's a good way of putting it."

"yeah, I got lucky. I had nothing going on. I had also heard some stories about a mare named Rainbow Dash. Judging by the stories, she's everything I want to be. So I decided to take my chances and move out there to practice."

"Rainbow Dash? I've heard she's fast. What I would give to race her even once."

"Rainbow Dash... Can't say I've ever heard of that name."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 pm

"Ever hear about the Sonic Rainboom?" Dylgo said. "They say Rainbow Dash is the only pony to ever do it." Dylgo said in an almost envious manner. She always dreamed of seeing a sonic rainboom. She knew she was never going to get close to pulling it off, but to see one would be amazing. A Mare can dream, can't she?
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 am

"Now that you mention it, I remember almost kissing the ground because of that... what you call it, Sonic Rainboom? So she was responsible for that... Now I'm more pumped on the thought of a race with her!" Dare flapped his free wing at the thought. 'Just runs in the pegasi blood.' He thought, trying to justify himself. "How fast do you think she went? Hm! I bet I could go way faster than that!"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 pm

"Ever hear about the Sonic Rainboom? They say Rainbow Dash is the only pony to ever do it."

"Sonic Rainboom..." Suspicious Package thought for a moment. Had heard of this 'sonic rainboom'? Hmm... I think I might've overheard a few ponies talk about it... Can't say i know much about it though.

"Now that you mention it, I remember almost kissing the ground because of that... what you call it, Sonic Rainboom? So she was responsible for that... Now I'm more pumped on the thought of a race with her! How fast do you think she went? Hm! I bet I could go way faster than that!"

Package chuckled at Dare Devil's words. "Quite competative, aren't you? Don't get too cocky though, that could kill you."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Dylgo giggled at the sight of the excited stallion next to her. "Alright Mr. Stunt Pony. you'll have to show me some time." Dylgo said in a mocking tone. as they trotted along, Dylgo looked around. It felt good being back in Manehattan, even if it is just for one more day. although, she did not miss the noise. Ponyville was far better for a pony's sanity.

not thinking, Dylgo leans her head on Dare's side. quickly realizing what she was doing. she quickly snaps her head back upright. blushing wildly, she looks at Dare out of the corner of her eye hoping he didn't mind what she just did.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:20 am

"Quite competative, aren't you? Don't get too cocky though, that could kill you."

"Kill me? Even better then! Nothing like the rush of adrenaline when your life flashes before your eyes. Last time I felt something that intense was when I crashed into a few props during one of my stunts that could have gone better. I got a nice trophy from it though." He said in bright optimism as he looked at the brace on his left wing. "Once your wing feels better, I'll show you how to break the sound barrier."

Suddenly, he felt the warmth of the mare's head on his side. Thinking of it as a little teasing from Dylgo, he gave a gentle nuzzle to her head. He was oblivious to the fact that the mare's face was a lot redder than normal.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Package grins as he sees the scene between Dylgo and Dare unfold. Cute. He faces forward again. "Say, you two wanna grab a drink? I know a good place nearby."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:56 pm

When Dare nuzzled Dylgo a little, she felt as if she were going to faint. as much as she wished he knew about how she felt, she was happy that he didn't know at the moment. if she had a little more courage, she would just tell him and get it over with, but she's too shy to make a move like that. Thankfully, Rex spoke up.

"That's as good a plan as any." She said. "I could use a drink."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 am

"Alright, sounds good to me!" Dare Devil totted with a bit more bounce in his step, having regained some energy. After a bit of silence, Dare spoke up. "So what's this place you're taking us to?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Package thought for a second. Name... Gah, what was it? He had been in nearly every single establishment in the Manehattan area at one time or another, many times for business purposes, and now he found it too hard to be able to remember the name of every single establishment. He knew their locations like the back of his hoof, but names, not so much.

"Uh, Hot Shot, I believe. Sorta strange name, nice place though."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:57 am

Dylgo was a bit surprised to see Dare get his usual energy back so quickly. he certainly recovers quickly, she'll give him that. lifting her good wing off of Dare's back and folding it in again, she looks over at Rex.

"I've never heard of that place. Is it new?" it could be that she's forgetting a few things about the city. she was never good at remembering directions or names in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:23 am

"Hot Shot? Sounds like a bar to me. Well it's a little too early for some drunken mayhem, so if it is a bar, there shouldn't be much of a chance of some flying bottles." At this statement, Dare laughed a bit. It was a story for a different time. "But come to think of it, most bars only open at night..." For a while Dare got lost in his mumblings, connecting every possible situations that popped into his head. Though after realizing it, he just stopped moving his mouth, hoping all that time he spent mumbling was all in his head.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 am

"I've never heard of that place. Is it new?"

Package thought for a moment. "Don't think so. I wouldn't know, though. Only heard of the place recently."

"Hot Shot? Sounds like a bar to me. Well it's a little too early for some drunken mayhem, so if it is a bar, there shouldn't be much of a chance of some flying bottles. But come to think of it, most bars only open at night..."

"Hehe, naw, you don't need to worry 'bout that. Hot Shot's not a bar but...well I suppose you can call it something like that, but it's more of a pub really. Alcohols served, but, trust me, there ain't gonna be any bar fight or drunken brawls there." I think...

Package kept walking along with the other two ponies, and soon enough they neared the outskirts of the park, where buildings could be seen beyond its boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Dylgo couldn't help but smile at Dare's rambling. It reminded her so much of herself. when they reached the outskirts of the park, Dylgo stopped and looked around. as usual, there was nothing too exciting happening, just the crowd of ponies going about their day. the main thing she noticed was that out of everypony around, she was still the only Pegasus that can't fly. This was slightly depressing. shaking it off, she turns to Rex.

"Well, I don't know where this place is, so I guess you should lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 pm

"So long as there aren't any flying hooves, or bottles then, lead the way!" As they got out of the park, Dare stretched his wings and managed to fold them neatly. "Ahh, much better. Thanks for carrying my wing, Dylgo." Dare didn't want to be too much of a burden, especially since she still had burdens of her own.

Dare Devil looked around, scanning for shops that he might recognize. Didn't have any luck though, he didn't come to this part of town often. He didn't remember why, but was pretty sure it had something to do with the shadier scenes.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:50 pm

"Well, I don't know where this place is, so I guess you should lead the way."

"Eeyup. Don't worry, it's not far."

Package led the two ponies through a handful of streets, making sure to stray away from shadier 'shortcuts', and within minutes they arrived at the front of a medium-sized establishment, easily depicted by the giant blinking sign in front of it that said, in quite large letters, 'THE HOT SHOT'.

"Welp, there it is."

Package paused at the spot for a second, and then went on to approach the building's front entrance.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:37 am

when Dare folded his wings back in, Dylgo looked at him and smiled. "it was no problem at all." the fact that she could help made her happy. after all, just because she can't fly doesn't mean she can't help other Pegasi get back to flying sooner.

after a bit of walking, they eventually reached a building with a bright blinking sign. "Welp, there it is." yeah, there was no denying that this was it. admittedly, she didn't really remember ever being in this part of town. "Right. well. Shall we go in?"
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:00 am

"You sure know your way around, Rex. Judging by the roads we bypassed, we would have taken at least twice as long to get here." Dare commented as they reached the steps that led to the pub with the large sign. He looked around after they entered, and as expected, the place was almost empty.

"Still too early for the regular costumers?" He asked to nopony in particular. "So, what drinks do they sell here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By Chance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By Chance
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Centrot Park-
Jump to: