My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By Chance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:52 pm

"Jus' make sure ya know your limmit, 'k Dylgo?"

"Ahm... Ahm..." Dylgo thought for a quick second but only ended up bursting out in drunk laughter.

"I think it's more the shock, rather than the pain that gets to a Pegasus when their wings break. The feeling of helplessness when the natural feeling of flying suddenly, snaps, into a helpless plummet of both body and soul as they fall, fall, fall..."

The moronic smile on Dylgo's face was gone now. she thought back to her accident back in Ponyville. one second she's flying past the trees, the next she's on the ground in unbelievable pain. but afterwards, it wasn't the pain that stuck with her the most. it was knowing she's grounded.

"Aaaand let's steer this conversation away from morbid waters..."

"Yush!" Dylgo exclaimed as she threw her hooves in the air, nearly falling backwards. finishing off her drink, she groggily looks around. giggling even more, she looks at the others. "Ah think... Ah think Ah've had enough..."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:05 pm

With a sip, Loyal finally finished her sunrise. She ordered a water afterwards, stating that somepony had to be the sober one after all of this, motioning to her sloshed companions.

"Yes, yes," White nodded vigorously, "The one who either gives up, or cannot drink any more first has to...." She held up a hoof for her dramatic pause. "...take out the other for dinner. Date. A dinner date. A Dare Devil Dinner Date. Daredevildinnerdate. So, what do you say?"

(Can't think of anything else. Apologies for brevity.)
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:09 am

Dare looked over to Dylgo because of her sudden outburst and could help but laugh. "I guess you've hit your limit." He turned back to White to catch her terms. He laughed once again from her repetition of the four word tongue twister. "A dinner date? Hmm..." He rub his chin for a moment, acting like he was thinking over the proposition.

"Alright, you got yourself a date! - er, deal. Hehe. So, what're we drinking? Sunshine, Everfree, or are we mixing the two topped off with a flaming shot?" At this Dare was grinning. Like he thought before, the bartender's gonna have a pay day.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:19 am

"The one who either gives up, or cannot drink any more first has to...take out the other for dinner. Date. A dinner date. A Dare Devil Dinner Date. Daredevildinnerdate. So, what do you say?"

Package laughed a bit at the proposal. "Oh, dat is a geniush idea!"

"A dinner date? Hmm... Alright, you got yourself a date! - er, deal. Hehe. So, what're we drinking? Sunshine, Everfree, or are we mixing the two topped off with a flaming shot?"

Well, dis shood be entetaining.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:06 am

"The one who either gives up, or cannot drink any more first has to...take out the other for dinner. Date. A dinner date. A Dare Devil Dinner Date. Daredevildinnerdate. So, what do you say?"

upon hearing this, Dylgo's ears perked up. She has to get in on this. "Could I get in on this?" She asked without thinking. The problem is that Dylgo's already drunk. There's no telling what even more alcohol would do to her. because of the alcohol, though, she wasn't concerned about this. as she sat there, she found herself tapping her hoof in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 pm

"Unfortunately, dear Dylgo, I think you're already too out of it to really take part," White said, "Unless you want to take me out for a date, in which case I'm charmed, and I might consider it if I wasn't straight as a really straight thing. Loyal boss-mare? Be a dear and keep track of our drinks for us, to make sure it's all fair."

"Do I have a choice?"

"No, I suppose you don't. Okay, Mr Devil. The perfect drink for a drinking competition is known as the Liquoris Radiata, an interesting mixture that tastes better when you are singing. So that means drinking song!"

Ordering four Liquorises (it was five until Loyal's glare made White reconsider), she then asked, "So, any of you pegasi know any drinking songs? Boss-mare only knows ones that talk about dying is miserable ways, and I'm wanting to expand my drinking song...repertoire."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:20 pm

"Sorry Dylgo, but I have to agree on White with this, you look pretty tipsy already." Not to mention he was worried how she would have acted if she fell farther into drunkenness, though that would have been a nice show. Dare looked back at White as she told him what they were drinking, and that they would be singing while doing so.

"Wait, we'll be singing? Heh, alright, that'll be interesting. I'm not much of a singer and I don't know any good songs, buuuuut it can't hurt, right?" He looked at the drinks White ordered and grinned as he cleared his throat. "Do re mi fa so la ti dooooo." He cleared his throat again and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:11 am

"No, I suppose you don't. Okay, Mr Devil. The perfect drink for a drinking competition is known as the Liquoris Radiata, an interesting mixture that tastes better when you are singing. So that means drinking song!"

"Wait, we'll be singing? Heh, alright, that'll be interesting. I'm not much of a singer and I don't know any good songs, buuuuut it can't hurt, right?"

"So, any of you pegasi know any drinking songs? Boss-mare only knows ones that talk about dying is miserable ways, and I'm wanting to expand my drinking song...repertoire."

Ah, dis shud indeed be fun.
Package would have gladly joined in the contest, but he didn't think it was too good of an idea to get too drunk at that moment in time. In all reality, his 'store' was still open for all, and he should have been there doing what he was supposed to be doing. However, drinks were always better than work in Package's mind, and so he stayed with his new friends.

He thought about White's question for a second. "Uh, 100 boddls of rum on de wal?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:51 am

"Unfortunately, dear Dylgo, I think you're already too out of it to really take part," White said, "Unless you want to take me out for a date, in which case I'm charmed, and I might consider it if I wasn't straight as a really straight thing."

"Sorry Dylgo, but I have to agree on White with this, you look pretty tipsy already."

Dylgo let out a frustrated sigh as her head met the bar with a quiet thud. letting her good wing hang, she slowly looks around again as she hears Dare clearing his throat. all traces of depression disappeared when it finally hit her that she might hear Dare sing. bouncing up in her chair, she regains that moronic grin on her face.

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:39 am

White huffed. "Well, it looks like I'll have to provide the lyrics, -ahem-

What's the reason I am this way?
The drink that all the drunkard swear by?
Why are we gathered here today?
Apart from the ones going sober tonight?

One drink deserves the credit,
One drink deserves the blame,
Liquoris 'Red Flower' Radiata is its name!
(Hey!)
Liquoris 'Red Flower' Radia-

And then after the second time, we all drink our drinks and such, get it refilled... then a pony sings another verse, then we sing a chorus, drink again, then we get prepared for another rotation, kay? It's-

Debauchery!
Drink and party where all can see!
There's no place that's we'd rather be!
Cause screw misery,
Debauchery, debauchery, debauchery!

Only be sure to call it 'relaxation'

and Liquoris 'Red Flower' Radiata is its name!
(Hey!)
"

With that, she picked up her Radiata and downed it.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 am

Dare chuckled at how the others were getting tipsy, even though he's under the alcohol's influence as well. He hummed along the first time White sang the lyrics. 'Great! I don't know this song.' But he still went with it. Starting the song again with White in the lead. He was only humming during the verse but joined in during the chorus.

"One drink deserves the credit,
Liquoris 'Red Flower' Radiata is its name!"

After that he drank down the brew and had it refilled. Oh, it was his turn now. 'Here goes nothing.'

That's one shot down the hatch,
Soon we'll see who's not the match!
Stay a while to watch,
As we drink the next batch!

Haha, that sounded horrible.

Liquoris 'Red Flower' Radiata is its name!"

He took a swig and had it refilled again. With a smile, he said "I don'th think I'll be able to keep up with this lyrical fabrication."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 am

That's one shot down the hatch,
Soon we'll see who's not the match!
Stay a while to watch,
As we drink the next batch!

Haha, that sounded horrible.

I don'th think I'll be able to keep up with this lyrical fabrication."

Package chuckled a bit at Dare's attempt at singing, and patted the stallion's shoulder. "Ah, don' worreh, Dare. You ain't such bad singer Afer all! Les go! Roun' 2!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 pm

As Dare started singing, Dylgo found herself sitting there staring like a love-struck filly.

"I don'th think I'll be able to keep up with this lyrical fabrication."

"Ah, don' worreh, Dare. You ain't such bad singer Afer all! Les go! Roun' 2!"

"Yay Dare Devil!" she exclaimed while flapping her good wing in excitement. she stopped for a second and start giggling once again while she went back to petting her tail.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:23 pm

"Well, it was surprisingly on-topic, and most of the words rhymed, whilst all being different," Loyal said dryly, drinking her water, "The verses of this slowly get more random and more convoluted 'til you're rhyming 'bee', 'bee', 'furniture' and 'bee'."

"Who knows when,
we'll be able to do this again,
Until we have to say auf wiedershen,
But until then,
Who knows when, who knows when, who knows when!

and Liquoris (Red Flower) Radiata is its name!

(hic)
Liqouris (Red Flower) Radiata is its name!
"

"And that's stage 2," the elder mare sighed, looking at the other, "Gratuitous foreign languages."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:17 am

Dare laughed upon hearing that the rhymes would soon become a bit more random as they'd progress. At least he knew what to look out for now.

Liqouris (Red Flower) Radiata is its name!"

He took a swig upon finishing the chorus. As the alcohol found it's way deeper into his system, his body began to heat up and his cheeks turned pale pink. "I hafen't drank this much since a year ago! Good times keep a'rollen!"

"Two down and we're still on our flanks,
How long till we drop and say our thanks?
Keep your eyes straight,
Or loose the great drinking debate!"

"That came out better than expected."

Liqouris (Red Flower) Radiata is its name!"

Another drink down the hatch.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:31 am

Package quietly hummed along with the rhythm as the other two ponies sang, and every time one finished their turn he clapped and cheered a bit for the contestants with Dylgo. The fifth pony, Loyal, didn't seem as enthusiastic. Annoyed was a better term for her.

"Grey job! Now roun' dwo, on de double!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:21 pm

As they kept singing, Dylgo sat mostly quiet. as it started to look like round 2 was coming to a close, Dylgo sat up again and clopped her hooves together. as she raised a hoof to cheer again, she fell out of her chair. luckily, on the side her good wing is on. The alcohol really showing through now, she takes a lot longer than any sober pony would take to get her balance again. it felt like she was learning how to walk again. giggling from embarrassment, she continues where she left off. "Woo!" was all she managed to say before nearly losing her balance again.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Another one!, White sang, putting on a mock serious face.
Don't you think that I am close to done!
For doing so would be to jump the gun!
Isn't this fun?
Another one, another one, another one!

The song was catching. Every time it got to the chorus, many ponies that were in the bar (the number of which had increased) would join in. Even Loyal started humming to the easy to learn tune.

"Well, colour me impressed, Darevil," White laughed, "Most featherweights would be tripping over their words by now!"

One drink deserves the credit!
One drink deserves the blame!
And Liquoris (Red flow-) Eradiata is its name!
Liquoris Red Floweradiata is its name!
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 pm

"I told ya! I'm not a stranger to drinking! When you've got a crew full of ponies who don't know how to stop, you get dragged into these kinda things." Singing the chorus again, he took a gulp and thought it nice to return the compliment. "You're nat doing too bad yerself. Heh, I'm startin' to sound like a highlander."

"Don't expect an easy victory,
For this is just the start of our story.
At the end of this endeavor,
One of us will surely be slumped over, or whatever."

And Liquoris (Red flow-) Eradiata is its name!
Liquoris Red Floweradiata is its name!"

He looked around and was surprised to see a larger group standing around them. "We sure attracted quite the mob."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:20 am

The Pegasus once again hummed along to the tune as both White and Dare sang on their respective turns, clapping once again once they finished.

"We sure attracted quite the mob."

Package liked this. It was indeed a great jest, and not one that he experienced often. "Alrai, doesn' matter! Roun' 3!" The pony looked back when he heard a thud, and saw Dylgo on the floor, giggling like an idiot and creating a sight that really was quite funny. "And you should probably take it easy for a bit, before you really hurt yourself." Package grips Dylgo's foreleg lightly as he says this, helping her get up once again and making sure she has her balance established again.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:58 am

Dylgo had found herself lying on the floor, giggling like a bubbly moron. looking around, there were quite a few ponies around. it appears the drinking game had drawn a crowd.

"And you should probably take it easy for a bit, before you really hurt yourself."

"Ah landed on my good wing, didn't I? Hehe... sank ya.." she said groggily as she was helped up. "ya know, I was worried about ya at first... hehe... but ya'r aright.." she said as she struggled to hold back the giggling. with that said, she goes back to staring at Dare Devil like a love-struck filly.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:37 am

"Here we go!
Here we now shall put on a show!
Is there anything to make it slow?
I dunno!
So here we go, here we go, here we go!
"

The second line sounded right in her head, but when she sang it, it felt all wrong. It was probably because White was too busy giggling at Dylgo's clumsiness to think of a proper verse. The pegasus mare herself was laughing, so that made totally okay to giggle, right? Right.

Loyal was looking at her with a bit of an amused smirk, probably the only sober pony in the area. Aside from the bartender, the young mare supposed.

"One drink deserves the credit!
And Liquoriredfloweradiata is its name!
YEAH!
Liqourisredfloradiata is its name!
"
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:46 am

By now Dare Devil's vision was starting to get unfocused but it was nothing he couldn't compensate for, for now. The shots just kept coming and he just kept drinking. Right now he wasn't concerned with the bet, he was concerned on how much he could last. If only his crew saw him now, wouldn't they be surprised.

"So another shot is washed down,
like a heavy rain in town.
But this day has just begun,
and won't end until this match is won!
And there can only be one!

And Liquori redflower adiata is its name!
Liqourisredfloradiata is its name!"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:51 pm

"One drink deserves the credit!
And Liquori redflower adiata is its name!
Liqourisredfloradiata is its name!"

Package laughed once again at the end of the verse, finding it quite funny at how quickly bot of the ponies' singing skills slowly degraded. He started singing the chorus too, along with more than a few of the ponies that were there along with the group.

"Yer doin' grate, Dare! Kep goin'!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Things are getting interesting now. Both are getting audibly worse. bouncing in place, she admittedly was a lot farther gone. as she continued with her drunken hi-jinx, one of the other ponies had mistakenly hit her broken wing. recoiling from the unexpected jolt of pain, she shoots the blue unicorn a dirty look. "Watch it! That hurt!" she said with a huff.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." Gordy said. She looks familiar... He thought. "Hey, You wouldn't happen to be Dylgo, would you?" he asked.

Dylgo looked over the stallion, trying to match the face through her drunken stupor. then she saw his cutie mark. a musical note. there was only was only one unicorn she knew with that. her excitement explodes as she leaps forward to hug the unicorn. "Gordy! it's been years!"

"It certainly has." Gordy said as the obviously crippled mare hugged him. looking over her bandages, he can't help but laugh. "Still getting into accidents I see."

((I figured that bringing Gordy into this could make it a bit more interesting.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By Chance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By Chance   By Chance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By Chance
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Centrot Park-
Jump to: