My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Jay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverbluejay

Silverbluejay

Blue Jay Empty
PostSubject: Blue Jay   Blue Jay I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Blue Jay "Jay"
Blue Jay 24m8i89_th
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Bright blue with black streaks
Tail: Bright blue with black streaks
Eyes: Light purple
Body: Average
Cutie Mark: Storm cloud with jay feather
Age (Baby,adult): Teenager
Personality: Blue Jay is a sarcastic young mare. Though she can be pessimistic at times, she's grateful for the world around her, though she doesn't show it much. She's a funny friend, if you get to know her. She keeps to herself for the most part, but values every moment with her friends.
Likes: Flying, exploring, talking with friends, making it rain, making tornadoes, visiting different towns and cities, and eating.
Dislikes: Hot days, corny jokes, proper ponies (mostly Canterlot), sweat, and dancing.
History: Blue Jay was born on a stormy day in Cloudsdale. She grew up in Cloudsdale, and lives there still. She was antisocial for most of her early years, until she made her first friend. Jay's been quite the social butterfly ever since. Blue Jay got her cutie mark when she helped make her first storm, which was a powerful hurricane. After that, she became an official storm maker of Cloudsdale. She now spends her life... doing the exact same thing.

Example RP segment: Blue jay trotted down the empty streets of Ponyville. The evening air had a chill to it, but it didn't bother Blue Jay. She passed by dark buildings, and heard sobbing in the distance. Jay came upon a small pegasus filly sitting on a patch of grass, weeping uncontrollably. Jay didn't know what to do. She briefly considered taking the foal to Cloudsdale and letting it stay at her place. A tear formed in her eye, but she brushed it away and ascended into the cloudless night sky. She wasn't sure why, but she let her wings take over and grimly drifted off to Cloudsdale. She wished with all her might that somepony who knew what to do would find the foal. Until then, she wished the filly would be alright.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Blue Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Jay   Blue Jay I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:45 am

Approved. Welcome to the forum. Feel free to join us on the forum chat room and get to know everyone. Its the best way to get started.
Back to top Go down

Blue Jay
Page 1 of 1