My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:02 pm

She didn't believe him.He could tell. The social classes taught him that much. "I see your skepticism you know." He said non nonchalantly. " I've seen it before. You probably think I am a crazy, snooty rich pony spouting a rich pony vocabulary. But it exists. I had to work twice as hard as anypony in the ghetto that I lived in so I could get to college. I am also not rich. My family was middle class. and I am NOT crazy".

Last edited by Marksmen16 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:03 pm

I feel like an asshole now. He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Shala could see her select few words, all one of them, had somehow hit a nerve. She continued to wash the glasses with little change in her mood.

"...Alright." She said as flatly as she had the last affirmation she gave him.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:13 pm

"I am sorry if I offended you again. Lets talk about something else. If you want to that is?"He said sorrowfully. " Shala, who is that tall alicorn in the corner with the paintbrush."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Shala wasn't really that offended. She had much worse things said around and to her. A ponies troubles were not really something that moved her very much.

"That would be Canvis. She is a big artist in Canterlot. Do mind yourself with her. She can bite." She added the last part in hopes to give Canvis a bit of an easier time if they were to talk. At least that's how Shala saw to do it best.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:40 pm

"Thanks Shala. You are a very nice pony." He said. He catches the sight of a piano out of the corner of his eye. "Hey Shala. Would it be okay if I played a song on the piano over there. It usually cheers me up and I'll play quietly."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Shala again delayed her response as she finished cleaning the glass she worked on. Her eyes drifted up to the piano and then back to Reel. "...I wont stop you." She shrugged. Never was such thing as a simple pony.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Reel walked over to the piano and sat down. He began to play a mello tune. He then started to sing softly:

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.
Now it looks as though they're here to stay.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
I'm not half the pony I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she had to go
I don't know she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong,
Now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.

Why she had to go
I don't know she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong,
Now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm.

All the ponies in the tavern were moved and captivated especially Shala and Canvis.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Shala had heard songs played on the piano before, and she had to admit it wasn't too bad, but it was nothing to write home about. She noted the time in her head, much to her annoyance, and was glad her shift would be over soon. Then she could drink and sit in the corner to herself for the rest of the night. That was a good time for her.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:28 pm

"Thank you Shala. You are a good friend...in my mind at least."He said."So what's your story, morning glory?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Shala glanced at Reel. She gave her customary delay before she answered. "Moved in from Manehattan. Picked up bartending here. Also the new town drunk. Any other questions?" She said maintaining her flat tone. She took out a glass and began to pour herself a white russian. It was close enough to her time off to get a drink in.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:44 pm

"why did you go into bartending?' He asked respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Shala actually let out a single laugh at that. "Oh, funny story. I came to town and spent most my time here. Put in an application for a job of any sort, and they sent me here. Ironic." She takes a large sip of her drink and mumbles what sounds like the time under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:52 pm

"Ha Ha Ha that is a funny story." He laughed. "So do you have any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Shala raised and eyebrow at him, but shrugged and figured she would keep entertaining his questions. "Drinking..."
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:02 pm

"That's it?" He said skeptically."I kind of saw you as the outdoorsy. You know, open spaces, calming, soothing; something tranquil where you wouldn't need to mumble the time under your breath because you wouldn't need to worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Shala was already preparing a retort until he heard him mention time. Her face twisted as if in pain and a hoof went to her head. "6 hours, 58 minutes, 11 seconds..." She said through gritted teeth. The ticking of the clock in her mind suddenly got ten times louder. She forced down the rest of her drink to try and mellow it down.

Looking up to Reel, she looked very unhappy. "...Don't speak of time..." She grumbled. There was a lot of restraint going on. He was lucky she did not react much worse.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 pm

"Oh I am so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Please don't hate me!!!"He pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Shala waved her hoof at him to get him to stop. A few moments to catch her mind up and she resumed her normal posture. Noting her now empty drink she poured another. She walked around the counter and found her usual seat in the back booth. Wordless the whole time, she seemed to be busy with her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:42 am

What should I do? He thought to himself. She looks like she doesn't want to talk to anypony but that is when they need somepony to talk to the most. This saddened Film Reel.Even in the short time he as known Shala he has come to see her a friend. What do I do?
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:11 am

He decides to leave Shala alone. Thats what she probably wants. He then decides to go introduce himself to Canvis. "Hello". He says.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 am

Canvis looked up, her magic still moving the brush in smooth strokes on the table. She mumbled something along the lines of hello and looked down again at the painting. She began to talk to herself. "You're so bad at art, you stupid little filly." "Am not. I've painted masterpieces and made many, many bits!" "Yeah right! Masterpieces if you were a filly." "Can you please stop! You always have to be mean, don't you?" She was fighting with herself by now, forgetting she wasn't alone. "I am not mean! You're just-" She was yelling and stopped abruptly, remembering where she was and that there was two other people in the tavern. She stared at Shala then at Reel and back at Shala. Her cheecks flushed a bright red and she sank down in her seat and sighed, giggling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 am

"Hey Canvis. Are you OK? Do ya need someone to talk to?" Reel stated offering out hoof in friendship.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:18 am

"Maybe another time. I'm not in the mood right now, thanks." Canvis replied, grateful he didn't judge her badly.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 am

Reel was disappointed. "Okay." He said. "But just so you know, if you ever do need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, just come and find me, OK?" Before he left, he had to say one more thing."Oh and Canvis." He said."I find your sketch to be beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next