My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Canvis looked up at Reel. Okay, maybe she did need to talk about her problems. "Oh, thanks," she smiled at him, her eyes sparkling slightly. "So, say if I did want to talk about my 'problems', where would I find you?" She sighed and pushed away her almost empty glass and sighed, putting the bits the drinks costed and a 20% tip on the table and got up. She waited smiled at Reel.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Reel began to blush. "Um, well." He said nervously. I..I was going to go to a art gallery later today or tomorrow in Canterlot. We could talk there. If you are interested that is? Um are you interested?" He began to worry. "Wow it seems to be getting hot in here doesn't it? Whew!"
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Canvis smiled at him back, nodding. "I'd better um... go," she stammered and began to walk to the door. "I'll be there. Tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:49 pm

"Yeah! See you there." He said as he waved goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Canvis flew away into the dark night sky, her shape only able to be saw because the moon outlined it in white. She glanced back at Reel and waved a hoof before completley disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Reel was aglow with excitement. He was filled with so much joy he could not help but dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3