My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bedpans And Blue Roses

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Rough Draft smiled, hoping that Willow and him were thinking the same thing. "Well, when you get out, we must celebrate. I remember a nice little restaurant around the corner. We could go get lunch, my treat. That is, if you are ok with that."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Willow blushes and smiles at that " I would like that alot!" Willow says happily then blushes at how loud he was being "I-I mean it woud be fine with me"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Rough Draft laughed. "Well, you sure seem excited." He said, scooting his chair even closer to Willow. "Not that I mind." Rough Draft then placed his hoof on Willow's head and patted him.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Willow blushes and looks down blushing even more as Rough Draft pats his head.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Rough Draft brought his hoof to behind Willow's head. "Something the matter?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Willow looks up "No nothings wrong" He says softly, as a nurse walks in with a tray of food and sits it down in front of Willow with a smile . After smiling at her and saying "Thanks" he watches her leave and then looks down at the tray of food. On the tray was a pile of yellow green mush a glass of milk and two cookies. Willow pushes the plate away while making a "Yucky" face (much like a colt being told to eat his vegetables) and reaches for the cookies instead.

Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Rough Draft laughed. "I guess what they say about hospital food is true. But how do you expect to get healthy if you don't eat Willow?" He asked, begiinning to rub the back of Willow's head.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Willow sticks his tongue out at the plate of mush before taking a bit of the cookie as he looks up at Rough Draft "But its so bland and mushy and and Yucky!" He says in a slight childish voice as he enjoys Rough Drafts petting "And besides...cookies taste better!" He says takeing another bite from it
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 am

"Well, I guess I can't force you to eat it if you don't want." Rough said, continuing to pet Willow and stroke his mane. "Maybe I should bring you a nice salad and biscuits next time I visit." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:56 am

"Y-you dont have to do that!!" He says blushing feeling bad for complaning "Ill eat it....if you promise to vist me tomorrow.." He says looking down at the mush in disgust.

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:06 am

Rough Draft smiled. "Well, of course I'll come visit you. I'll visit you everyday until you're better. I'm not busy." He said, and smiled warmly at Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:14 am

Willow beams and starts to eat the mush not caring how bad it tastes, after finishing it he drinks the milk and holds out the second cookie to Rough Draft "Here they are really good" He says with a smile
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Rough levitated the cookie to his mouth. He took a small nibble from it. "Wow! That is very good. It seems the hospital puts all of its effort into its baked goods." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Willow chuckles and looks at the clock seeing its a bit after 5 visting hours will be over soon causing his smile to fade slowly and his eyes fill with sadness. "Im glad you like them..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Rough Draft noticed the change in Willow'e eyes. "Is something wrong bud?" He asked, with concern in his voice. "Do you want me to go fetch you something? It would not be any trouble at all."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Willow looks up "Do you think maybe you could get me some water?" He asks quietly letting his mind wander once again.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Rough Draft smiled. "Water? Sure thing. I will go and fetch it for you." Rough Draft stood up, grabbed a cup from Willow's table, filled it up with water from te tap, and gave it back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 am

Willow drink it then sets the empty cup down "thanks!' he says with a smile "listen I wanted to thank you again....your the first pony to vist me"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:27 am

Rough smiled. "Well, I think more ponies should visit you. You are a wonderful pony. Perhaps I should organize a party right before you are let out." He said as a joke, and chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:46 am

Willow blushes and looks out a near by window "You wouldn't have to do that for me....besides im not used to going to parties...so to have one for me...." he looks back at Rough Draft "I would just mess it up" He says with a slight chuckle. But even though he had said that he really did wish to go to a party even if it was not his own.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:52 am

Rough Draft sat next to Willow and chuckled. "Well, it is your decision, So whatever you want." He said. He then looked up at the clock. "Well, it seems visiting hours are over. I'll come see you tomorrow Willow." He said, and leaned in giving Willow a quick kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bedpans And Blue Roses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2