My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vastile

Vastile

The Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:38 pm

The others had taken almost all the harpies down. Vastile thought it was about time to take the offensive himself. Quickly putting the Trumpet back in it's place, Vastile locked a pensive gaze onto his target, a rather large Harpy beginning to swoop down on the party. His mind raced for a fraction-of-a-second, finding the spell to use.

One of Recurve's arrows soared into the air. "Bingo." Vastile's horn shimmered a transparent grey, the same aura covered the arrow. The arrow split into 15 individual arrows, spinning, and gaining speed. All of the arrows struck the Harpy and it fell to the ground, in a heap.

"And the Mage roles a Natural 20! Critical!" Vastile let out a laugh. He adjusted his glasses and looked to the others.

"I'll begin to weave some spells to make the climb easy on us." Vastile's horn glowed brilliantly, trees and brush were tossed aside, a path was formed, flat and even. "Heave Ho, Friends, Heave Ho!"

Last edited by Vastile on Wed May 15, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Recurve looked and saw that most of the Harpies were gone. He did a good job of killing those things. Vastile helped too. He didn't really need his help, but it made things a little easier. Msot ponies would thank them to no end, but Recurve shrugged it off.

Recurve then ran up the mountain, shooting at any Harpies that were still left. He wasn't bad at running and shooting. Certainly not as accurate, but they all landed. Eventually, Recurve ran out of brass arrows. He then had to use good old fashioned steel tipped arrows.

They got the job done, no problem. Not as cool as they were the brass ones. But if Recurve got to kill it, he enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Amber sheathed her weapons, letting the others deal with the stragglers. She smiled and wiped some of the dust off of her legs. "Well that was not too difficult. Bloody chickens." She said. Amber once again took the front. "Watch out there Recurve, save some arrows for the bigger dangers later." She said, and gave him a friendly nudge.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Jim went back into the group. No wonder this lot had been hired for him- they were the best he'd ever seen. As he walked along the path Vastille had so kindly laid out, he polished his cross and crucifix, trying to get the blood off. Eugh, this was manky. Smelled pretty rotten too.

"Couple of things are in order. First, good job on all the harpies. Is be stuffed without you lot. Secondly, anypony know how to get blood off a crucifix?"

He looked annoyedly at the damn things. They were starting to really smell. Jim kept on the path, in the middle of the group as before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2