My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doodle's Sweet tooth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Rough Draft, in an attempt to escape from the crazy antics of these ponies, quietly got up from his seat and left. Besides, he had a date with a handsome pony later that night.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Iris noted that yellow unicorn got up and left. She chuckled a bit, assuming that he left because of the crazy pegasus. She knew he had a point though. maybe I'll leave too, in a bit. she thought as she took a bite out of the delicious cupcake. She quietly sipped her chai tea.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:40 pm

"Anyways, my colt friend and I are getting married soon! YIIIIHEHE I'm so excited! The wedding itself will be held ... urm somewhere in Ponyville We haven't actually made plans on where yet." She then looked at Vastile with big pleading eyes. "Will you be there??!!"

She then showed off her big shiny hoofring, "Isn't it wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Vastile's eyebrow lifted high, at the sound of "Wedding", Vastile liked weddings.

"Ahh, it is very magnificent." Vastile took a sip of his drink. "And, I'll be there, where ever There ends up being. So, who is this special somepony, who has captured your heart and hoof?"
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Iris's ears perked up as the pony she recognized as Doodle mentioned her upcoming wedding. Iris was to be attending the wedding as bridesmaid, she couldn't wait! She strolled over to Doodle after finishing her food and said
"Hey Doodle, how're the wedding plans going?"
Iris couldn't wait for the ceremony, having never actually been to a wedding.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:03 pm

"Oh hehe, Rez is the black pegasus stallion accompanying us in the Everfree forest. Hehe, I met him in the marketplace at one of the booths." Doodle let out a huge sigh as she flashbacked to the day they met back a few months ago then up to the time he proposed.

She then snapped out of her trance upon hearing Iris's voice. "OH IRIS! HOW ARE YOU? Are you excited for the wedding next week. OOH I JUST CAN'T WAIT! The wedding plans are finished now all we have to do is wait for the big date!"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:08 am

Vastile simply nodded and leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:17 am

"OH IRIS! HOW ARE YOU? Are you excited for the wedding next week. OOH I JUST CAN'T WAIT! The wedding plans are finished now all we have to do is wait for the big date!"
Iris grinned and laughed heartily at Doodle's passionate response. She dragged a chair over and sat down at the table
"Hope you don't mind me joining you" she whispered to the other pony sitting at the table, "and to answer your question Doodle, I'm simply fantastic." Iris beamed, a ray of sunshine instead of a blob of gloom. "I can't wait either! she added ecstatically. "I'm so excited for you and Rez! And have you heard? Brawny proposed to Calla!"

Iris was of course excited for her friends.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:46 am

Doodle gasped wide eyed, "OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! REALLY?? I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM! YEEAY!" She shouted bouncing up and down on her stool now glad that it didn't swivel or she'd end up on the floor again. "So when will their wedding be held? Am I invited? Oh my gosh this is so exciting!!!" She clapped her hooves three times!

"I'll bet theirs is going to be at a grand old chapel when mine is outside in the woods! I'll certainly make it magical and for the history books!"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:04 am

"Everypony is getting chained in this town it seems... ah well, congrats to the happy couple." Vastile raised his mug. "Anyway, you know I'm an entertainer, I'd be happy to entertain at the after parties, if you want me."

"Anyway, I'm planning on staying single for now, I'm looking for a special type of mare," Vastile sang the next bit, "Nothing more, nothing less, I need a love to hold to my breast. A love that is a fire undieing. Two lives, into one, between Moon and Sun. A mare for me, worth sighing."

He sighed, "Sometimes I think, I'll never find her, but, hey... I refuse to fool myself with visions of my perfect Somepony. She'll come... eventually. I will call her, with my music."

Vastile let his head fall back onto his chair and began to hum with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:10 am

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! REALLY?? I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM! YEEAY! "So when will their wedding be held? Am I invited? Oh my gosh this is so exciting!!!"I'll bet theirs is going to be at a grand old chapel when mine is outside in the woods! I'll certainly make it magical and for the history books!" "
"Of course you're invited Doodle! And I have no clue, sometime after yours. I'm Calla's mare of honor! and the planner! I'm so happy! And actually it's being held in Canterlot after their first designation was rejected."
Iris sighed in exasperation that all her friends were settling down, yet she was still alone.

The other pony congratulated the two and raised his mug, then sang a little sad song. Iris raised her eyebrow at his oddness but shook it off. She grinned again and offered her hoof to the unicorn
"I'm Iris, if you hadn't noticed. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Doodle Bug did another flying leap into the air and landed right back on the boring non swivel wooden stool. She just couldn't wait for the wedding and began to just stare at the diamond on her hoof a little bit longer. "Ooh this'll be so much fun!"

She whispered trying to not let anyone hear her. "Of course, we'd love you there, Vastile! What do you plan on playing at the wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:03 am

Vastile righted his head and looked towards Doodle.

"Anything you wish, my dear. I would suggest music, based on your and the groom's preference, as well as the Wedding Theme and setting. Given the proper album, I could make the wedding very entertaining, something to remember."

Vastile's case opened and he drew out a small stack of LPs.

"This is a stack of recordings, I recorded these. If you find anything in here you enjoy, I can play almost anything."

Vastile placed the stack on the table and fanned them out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:07 am

Iris leaned back in her chair as she waited for Doodle to make her decision. She tilted back and forth, her back hoof up on the table, rocking her. She yawned a bit as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doodle's Sweet tooth   Doodle's Sweet tooth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doodle's Sweet tooth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2