My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 59th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+13
sleeplessCartoonist
Dawn Orchard
Thunder Dash
Dark The Pegasus
Golden Bolt
Thespi Bacchanalian
Kenpachi Ramasama
Torna
AdorableFluttershy123
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Butterfly
Callilian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Torna

Torna

The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Torna rested in the bush, getting back her breath, and waiting. She listened carefully, anyone walking by would meet their fate. Any natural disasters, such as that fire, might come as well. If they came, getting out was priority. After that, priority was to stay out of sight of everypony. This was a fearful game, one that Torna wishes she had never even known about. Torna wished she was born in a different time, a time before all of this, when people didn't kill each other for the entertainment of a few snobs. Before she knew it, she was mumbling to herself. "No, no no....this can't be happening....have to run.....have to live......gotta get home......."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Rose cursed and darted out, snatching the spear from Crystal's body as the hovercraft descended. She ran straight past Sunny and retrieved her weapons from the ground as she ran, not wanting to risk an attack. Little did she know she was headed straight at Golden...

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:05 pm

The fire stretches out, encircling the remaining ponies and pushing them towards the center. A ring is lit around the circumference of the island. It moves inward, anypony sitting still will be burnt to a crisp
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Torna hears the fire coming. She darts from the bush and rushes away from the fire until she hears more fire. She doubles back. Finding out relatively quickly that it is a circle, she tries to find the middle.
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Sprout catches a whiff of smoke and yelps, climbing down his tree. Before he knew it, his hooves were flying beneath him. His eyes watered.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 am

Sunny felt Crystal fall off her back.

"Are you oka-"

She turned around to see Crystals limp, lifeless body twitching at deaths door. She was shocked at first, and then came to terms with what had happened. For a moment there, she actually thought that Crystal might win. That she could return to a loving home.

But that couldn't happen. It was too good to be true. She wondered how could she have fooled herself into thinking that everything would turn out fine.

She brushed Crystals mane out of her eyes, tucking it lightly behind her ears. She noticed her eyes were still open, and closed them. She picked a nearby flower and tucked it in between her hooves, not noticing the spears soaring near her.

She looked peaceful.

Sunny kissed Crystals forehead goodbye, walking away in tears.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:41 am

(Sorry guys. I'm pulling Burn from every rp and Crystal's dead. So I guess I lose. Until next we meet. ~Flutters~)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:06 pm

(Buck, hope I didn't die)

Apple heard something, a fire. She grabbed her stuff and ran to center, at least closer to the center. almost crying thinking about the dead tributes. She missed Red, her fiance. If she survived she would give the grave of the tributes a flower.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Rose literally screeched to a stop as she spotted the pegasus in front of her. Gritting her teeth, she slipped into the foliage before smelling smoke.

Okay, if I can at least wound him, then he'll be consumed by the fire. That's all I have to worry about. Just hit him. You've got three metal spears. Hit your mark, Rose.

She launched the spear through the air at Golden Bolt, hoping her aim would be true.

(Waiting on Bithia for Calla)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Golden: Dodge: 1-30 Wound: 31-63 Kill: 64-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:30 pm

The member 'Butterfly' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 32
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Rose's spear hits Golden in the leg. It slices through his skin, and blood begins flowing freely. (-20 health) His leg fails and he falls to the ground, (don't worry, it's not broken).
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:00 am

Running for her life, the crystal pony sprinted past the wounded Pegasus and away from the fire, which was rapidly approaching. She knew it was her only chance of survival, but a sinking feeling in her stomach told her that she was just following the Gamekeepers' orders and walking straight into a trap.

It was the way of the games, or course. Rose readied her spear and waited for the next tribute to come her way.
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:56 pm

He shook his head, knowing he was doing what the Gamekeepers wanted him to. Sprout's stomach tightened into a ball as he squeezed his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:25 pm

The fire licks at Sprouts running hooves, begging to devour him. The flames move faster, taking shapes of animals and sprinting after the remaining, running tributes.

Last edited by Butterfly on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:14 am

((What? He was running... okay...))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:58 pm

(I didn't say he was running....When did I say that?)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Apple Orcherd jumped from tree to tree. Finally she reached the last one that was closest to the Cornucopia, she hid in the leafy part. Her tail was brown so  it was camouflaged.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Hearing rustling in the trees above her as a pony (Apple Orcherd) moved, Calla froze and aimed her bow upward.

"I hear somepony," she whispered, so it was only audible to Bits. "Hide!"

She herself teleported into a bush, using a spell to make her skin translucent. It made her eyelids droop with the effort, but she fought the urge to fall asleep as she scanned the tree with trained eyes. Throwing caution out of the window, she aimed and shot, hoping to at least scare the pony out.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Apple: Dodge: 1-59 Wound: 60-73 Kill: 74-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:44 pm

The member 'Butterfly' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 94
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Somehow the arrow spins through the leaves, completely unhindered. It sails straight through the foliage, and hits Apple Orcherd smack dead in the heart. Blood flows freely out of the wound, splattering the green leaves and painting them red.

She falls from the tree, the branches scratching her body on the way to the ground. She lands roughly, her limbs bent at odd angles.
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:30 pm

((I made him run from the fire after you said that anyone sitting still would be burned. It was the post right after yours...))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:49 pm

(I remember you saying he sat still, but my brain has been malfunctioning due to lack of sleep.

Sorry, that was my mistake. I read it wrong, and I fixed my post. Please forgive me, I haven't been very smart lately *facehoof* so please just ignore that idiocy)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Calla frowned at the body of the pegasus, wiping the stray hairs from her face and staring at the body. She yanked the arrow from the mare's chest, wiping the blood from the shaft and sticking it back in her sheath.

She shook her head and left the body to be taken by hovercraft. Surprised she had hit the pegasus, she smiled and looked at Bits.

"They really should know better than to run to the Cornucopia like that. It does, however make our lives so much easier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 59th Annual Pony Games
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next