My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iris and Dark Cherry

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:59 am

Cherry blushed and looked down, not sure what to say.

"I umm.. dont either.."

She coughs and takes another hasty shot. Gaining some courage.

"You seem nice and very cute, want to.. ehh go on a.. a."

She bites her lip and frowns.

"I'm sorry this seems weird since we just met and we're both mares, but would you like to go on a date sometime?"

She blushes and steals Gusts bottle and chuggs a bit down before returning the bottle with an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:18 pm

"As it so happens, I do not. Why do you ask?"

"I umm...don't either... You seem nice and very cute, want to... ehh go on a... a... I'm sorry this seems weird since we just met and we're both mares, but would you like to go on a date sometime?"

Cherry then proceeded to take Gust's whiskey bottle without warning, chugging a small portion of it down and then returning it to him just as quickly, still blushing and offering an apologetic smile. The stallion simply reacted to the action with a simple dismissive wave of his hoof, grinning back. He took another sip of his whiskey and proceeded to stay silent, allowing the mares to talk.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:40 pm

"Let's pretend you didn't say that, Cherry." Iris said abut rudely, "for I want the honor of asking you." she finished calmly.

She moved out of her seat to get closer to Cherry, looking into her eyes before saying, "Dark Cherry, will you do me the honor of going out with me?" she asked with a smirk. she cocked an eyebrow, awaiting the response eagerly.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:22 pm

"Let's pretend you didn't say that, Cherry."

At those words cherry sunk down deeper into her chair.

"for I want the honor of asking you."

Cherry sat up and looked Iris.

"Say what?"

She blinked and blushed, clearing her throat.

"I mean of course Iris! I would love too."

She gave Iris a smile back.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:53 am

"Let's pretend you didn't say that, Cherry, for I want the honor of asking you. Dark Cherry, will you do me the honor of going out with me?"

"Say what? I mean, of course Iris! I would love too."

At that point, Gust, his grin still not fading, stood up from his seat, grabbing his nearly empty whiskey bottle as he did so. He took a second to steady himself and make sure that he wouldn't instantly fall down, and then faced the two mares.

"Welp, I c'n tell when I' not needed, so now I'mma go do wha'ver st'pid t'ing first comes to min', pass out, wake up, an' den get los' on de way home. You two 'ave fun, an' don' drink toooo much," the stallion gestured to himself as an example, "'cause thas when bad stuff happens. Or, in yer case, good stuff too. Anyways, good luck," he winked at the two of them, "an' ho'flly ah'll see you two 'gain soon."

Gust then waved a bit with his hoof, and, while chugging down the remainder of his drink, turned around and headed towards the bar, ready to do exactly what he had stated earlier and teetering slightly from side to side as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:01 am

Iris winced a bit as the stallion got up and said some slurred words, then stumbled away. She turned back to Cherry and offered her more whiskey. She watched as he left, knowing she should probably help him, but she didn't.
She slid smoothly back into the seat and downed her own drink.

"So, what would you like to do?" she asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:59 am

Cherry took another shot of whiskey and thought.

"Hmm.. I don't care. We can find something we both like and do that."

Cherry shrugs.

"You got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:12 pm

((Sorry to post off-topic-like here, but, as it seems that you are quite fond of not acknowledging PMs, Shadow: this is your last call on telling me what position you would like your OC(s) to hold in the 59th Annual Pony Games. After everyone does their introductory posts, you will not have a choice in the matter, and you will likely be unable to participate. Thank you, and you may now resume your romantic moment that I may or may not have ruined with this post.))
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:18 pm

(I responded to Calla's PM)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:40 pm

(I don't think she's changed it yet)

"Hm. We could go to the cinema or go out for a bit to eat." she stated, standing up and offering Cherry her hoof in an old fashion way, "you pick."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Cherry thought for a second, then took Iris hoof and stood, stumbling abit before straigting herself. She gave a smile.

"Thank you, how polite! And a cinema sound great."

She gives a wink.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:38 am

Iris laughed and walked Cherry to the door. She held it open for her and walked out after her.

"This way." she called, taking Cherry's hoof and walking towards the theatre.

"Alright, what would you like to see? A horror movie? A comedy? Anime?"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Cherry walked out and took Iris hoof, and got beside her, letting Iris guide her.

"Alright, what would you like to see? A horror movie? A comedy? Anime?"

"Thats a hard pick, you want to try out a horror movie? It's along time since I've gotten a scare."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:54 pm

"Definetly," Iris responded with a devilish smile. "Right this way m'alady." she walked Cherry towards the large theatre, and asked the ticket box attendant for two tickets to Scaretown.

"How's this one?" she asked the unicorn beside her.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Cherry grins.

"My my, what a gentlemare!"

She looks at the poster for the movie and nods.

"Sounds good to me!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Iris let out a short laugh and strolled into the theatre, choosing a seat in the back row.

"Okay, if ya get scared, I'm open to cuddling." she teased, sitting down and munching on the popcorn she had bought.

She offered some to Cherry as she sipped her soda. The movie trailers started and she leaned back in her chair, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Cherry blushes and takes some pop corn, munching on it before responding.

"I'll hold you accountable to that, I need a sweet brave mare to protect me when I get scared."

She leans in towards Iris and bats her eyes before turning and watching the screen.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Iris laughed

"Well, I'll be waiting to do so." she stated in a guard-ish manner, saluting mockingly. A trailer came up for some new romance movie, and Iris didn't pay attention, instead, she shoveled hoogfuls of popcorn into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Cherry laughs and rolls her eyes, looking at the trailer and 'oh'ing.

"That looks good! But I wish didn't have to show all these trailers."

She sits back, and leans so her shoulder is on Iris.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Iris grinned as she felt Cherry leaning on her, and she had to hold back a giggle.

"Romance movies or so cliche." she stated, rolling her eyes, "I wish the movie would just start already."

She sighed and stretched her arm, nonchalantly placing it over Cherry's shoulders,
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Cherry blushes and moves closer to Iris and as the movie starts. She giggle a bit and squirms closer.

"Sorry these scary movies get me on the edge, I always think there'll be a random pop up."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:44 pm

"Ha! I gauruntee there will be." Iris laughed, pulling the unicorn closer and lightly kissing the top of her head.

"So, you don't like scary movies?" she asked, elongating the 'o' in 'so,' but before Cherry could reply, the lights faded and the movie started.

Iris didn't really pay attention to it, more focused on her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Cherry blushes deeply and nuzzles Iris, laying her head on her shoulder snuggling up.

"I do, but I don't. I like getting scared but you know..."

She relaxes and watches the movie while leaning on Iris.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:40 pm

"Yeh I get that. I used to hate them, now, it's fun to point out the flaws. Like that one, blood wouldn't squirt that far and that concentrated from the body. And that mare being beat to death sounds like she just ran a mile. Like dude! You're being beat to death, act like it!" Iris yelled, leaning back and laughing at the flawed physics and acting.

She beamed and shoveled more popcorn into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Cherry giggles and smiles.

"Well now that you mention it is pretty funny."

She still jumps a bit and cuddles up to Iris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iris and Dark Cherry
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next