My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, Buck....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:01 pm

"She seems to be doing okay," Amina answered, waving Iris out. "She needs her alone time. All will be fine. Are you sure you don't have a breference? I don't want to feed you something you wouldn't eat."

LOL SHORT POST
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Iris nodded, backing out of the room. She headed back downstairs to the living room to wait.

LOL EVEN SHORTER POST
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:43 am

Amina pulled out a few pots and pans, whipping up a batter for something called "sizzle cakes," a crepe-like dinner dish with bean sprouts, fried onions, scallions, and avocado. She stirred the mixture and poured it in the pan, waiting patiently for Cloud to come back downstairs for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Is this not bucking long enough for you?!?!   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:44 am

Screw it

Last edited by Calla Lily on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Iris paced nervously in the living room, not noticing the scent from the kitchen. She casted anxious glances up the stairs, but tried not to. To distract herself, she walked into the kitchen.
"That smells good." she said, sniffing the air. "What is that? It looks delicious."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:26 pm

"Sizzle cakes," Amina answered, folding the one in the pan in half and sticking it in the oven. "A favorite of mine. Are you feeling any better, Flower?"

Amina called all three of the friends, Iris, Calla, and Hydra, Flower, because it was simply what they were. She also used to call Rosie that, but Rosie left, and there was no use in it now. It was easier for her to pronounce than their whole names, which was customary in Arabia, and it suited the trio perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:54 pm

((LOL! And you know you can delete posts right?))
Iris nodded absentmindedly, paying attention to the delicious-looking crepe things. She began pacing in the kitchen, seemingly unknowingly. She glanced about the kitchen she had been in a thousand times. It seemed completely new, different somehow. Perhaps it was just the anxiety floating around the room.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:32 am

Cloud flew down the stairs, settling at the table and setting out the napkins, forks, and knives.

"Ready for dinner?" she called out.

Amina handed Iris a plate and took out the other two, sitting down at the table and waiting.

"Iris, how did you know Calla was gone?" Cloud asked curiously. "It's not abnormal for her to be gone for a few days at a time, doing this and that."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Iris took the plate and sat down at the table.

"It was just a feeling I guess." she said quietly, her voice cracking a bit, "I guess you could call it a sixth sense." she laughed anxiously at her joke.

She always seemed to 'sense' when ponies she knew were in danger, it was a kind of talent I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:45 pm

(Skip me, I'm clueless)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:29 pm

(I hate you. :p)

Iris finished her sizzle cakes and walked over to the couch. She plopped down, stretching her hooves to the ends. Laying her hea back against the arm rest, she quickly fell asleep, snoring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Amina chuckled a bit at the sleeping mare before retreating to Calla's room to check on the mare.

Calla was awake. She glared at Amina before sighing and plopping back on her pillows.

"Thanks, Mina," she mumbled before returning to a gentle slumber.

Amina considered it a good day. Everypony was healing, and she had made a new friend.

With that, the Arabian slipped into her room and gently shut the door.

Dear Princess Amira...

End of Thread!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Buck....   Oh, Buck.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, Buck....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3