My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rally in Ponyville

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Rally in Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Rally in Ponyville   Rally in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:41 am

If there was one thing Smith Wesson knew, it was honesty. He had tried to live an honest life since the day he was born. He knew when the truth should be told and how one should obey by what he believed to be a code of honour. However, a knowledge of one side of the power of words naturally came with knowledge of the other; lies.

In the week since the Rebel base had been destroyed, and with their leader Brawny Hooves missing, Wesson had taken matters into his own hooves. He had sent rebels scouting across all of Equestria, spreading word of the UAE's slaughterous ways. Of course, it was all propaganda, but times like these called for extreme measures. Even those that threw aside morals...

The town square of Ponyville, and indeed the entire town, was filled with ponies of all kinds, crowding around the podium set up outside the town hall. Hidden rebel sentries were posted around the town perimeter to keep guard. Banners had been set up, feigning a town celebration to mark an anniversary of Ponyville's existence. The presence of stalls providing food and drinks helped disguise this further. Smith Wesson himself stood beside the stage, readying himself for a speech. Today could change history. Today could be the start of the undoing of the war.
Back to top Go down

Rally in Ponyville
Page 1 of 1