My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quest for a Crown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Quest for a Crown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:29 am

Masquerade sighed, shrugging. "Depends. I have ponies I know, but no real friends." she said as she knotted off the string, snapping it with an experienced hoof and examining her stitches. Nodding, she flipped the now-complete dress and glanced from the dress to Silent and back again. "Hmm... Hey, you are about the size of the customer who requested this... You willing to try it out?" she asked, holding out the dress and tilting her head slightly. "The changerooms are over there."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:02 am

Silent got a uneasy expression "I-I um... I guess I can help" She said not liking the idea of being a model. She took the costume and walked over to the changerooms, it was fairly difficult to put on but when she finally managed to get it on it fit perfectly. Silent nervously walked out of the changeroom and looked at Masquerade "Well it fits and it's not uncomfortable"  
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:09 pm

"Thanks." Masquerade said, placing the needle on the table and following Silent to the changerooms, waiting patiently outside as she put on the costume. When she came out, she as surprised as to how different she looked, and that made her happy on the inside - after all, her job was to make ponies anyone they wanted to be. Walking up to the filly, she walked in a circle around her, examining the work she had done. "Hmm... This could be a bit finer, and there could be better scales here..." she murmured, taking mental notes before straightening again. "That's good to hear. Thanks, you've been a great help."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:59 am

"Your welcome" Silent said before she walked back to the changerooms and returned with the costume and put it on Masquerade's work table. Silent walked back to her table and fixed up her necklace adding various decorations. "I wonder what my special talent will be..."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Picking up the costume, she edited what she had noticed before, finally finishing it completely. She picked it up and hung it on a coat hanger, vanishing into her work room for a minute as she placed it with all the other finished orders, brushing off her hooves as she came back. "That's not something you can guess. It comes at the right time for everypony." she said, settling down to just watch Silent work.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:19 am

Silent made a small silver moon and put it on the necklace, she held the necklace with her hooves and check for mistakes. Satisfied with her work she took her costume and ran to the changerooms. She returns in her pretty little princesses costume. "How did I do?" She asked rather shyly. Her dress is actually rather beautiful, it's previous appearance had been further enchanted by the small rhinestones, the necklace is a nice addition to her costume as it matches her crown. Silent looked at herself in a nearby mirror. "I need to work o the horseshoes next" 
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:42 am

Masquerade raised an eyebrow when she vanished off into the changeroom, brushing the strand of mane aside as she waited patiently for Silent to once more make her appearance out from behind the curtain. When the curtain was pulled aside, Masq's eyes widened just the teensiest bit. It was much better then she had expected for a first time. It didn't compare to hers, but that's because she had a natural talent for it. Walking up, she just looked at Silent before opening her mouth to speak. "Pretty good. You got something ahead of you kid." she said, patting Silent's head as her lips quirked up in the corners by one millimeter.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:16 am

"You really think so?, thanks" Silent gave Masquerade a small hug, and walked back to the changerooms.

(I don't know if we should end it here or not? ^.^ . if so then she would come by every Monday after school)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:33 am

When the filly hugged her, Masquerade froze. The last time somepony hugged her... She didn't even remember it. Lifting a hoof hesitantly, she awkwardly wrapped it around the small pony before her, patting her back a little uncomfortably. "Uh..." she trailed off, grateful when Silent let go to head off to the change rooms. With a sigh, Masq adjusted the tape measure around her neck, unsure if she had responded correctly or not.

((Don't look at me.))
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:59 am

Silent returned to the work room and noticed that Masquerade looked a bit troubled. "You've turned rather pale, is there something wrong?" She said looking rather concerned about Masquerade.

(Hhmn it's a tough one)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:20 am

Starting, the white mare blinked a couple of times before shaking her head, clearing her now muddled thoughts. "Oh no, it's fine. Nothing..." she trailed off, almost losing herself in her thoughts again before she realised that Silent was still there.

((indeed.))
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:46 am

"Well it's almost time for dinner so I should get going" Silent carefully put her stuff in her saddlebags  and turned to face Masquerade. "I will be back on Monday after school" She then put on her saddlebags and walked to the door. "Bye" And with that she left the store with a promise to return.

(FIN)

(Until next time Mini)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest for a Crown   Quest for a Crown - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest for a Crown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2