My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins Empty
PostSubject: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Sweets walked into the hospital with a box of pancakes floating beside her, she signed in and made her way towards Recurve's room. Knocking she pokes her head in half smiling. "I brought pancakes..." she says as she sits down in a chair beside the bed.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Recurve woke up and rubbed his eyes. He had his blinds closed that day. He didn't want any sun poking in through the window and messing up his sleep. He looked at the door and saw Sweet trot in with pancakes. That was much better than the hospital food they had. He smiled at Sweet and gave her a kiss when she sat next to him.

"Glad to see you still love me enough to visit me in this hellhole. Sorry for what I did yesterday. I should really get help when I get out of here. As much as I say you could do better than me, or that you'd leave me, I can never stop loving you." Recurve started eating the pancakes. He savored every bite of them. They were much more delicious then the gruel he was forced to eat there. "So, how have you been, lovely?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:33 pm

"I'm not going to leave you...I love you" She says sipping on a juice box she bought. "I didn't sleep well...house is lonely without you." she says softly "I made an appointment with a doctor here to um see if...you know.." She looks up at him "Listen I know you don't want to think about this right now but...what are we going to do if I'm really you know..." She couldn't say it she didn't want to, she was even more scared then Recurve about this.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Recurve thought for a bit with what Sweet said. What would they do if Sweet was actually knocked up? He wasn't sure either of them could handle a foal. Especially not Recurve. He was going crazy and he was stuck in the hospital. He hoped that Sweet was wrong and they weren't having a foal. Mostly for the foal's sake.

"I... I don't know to be honest. But, I couldn't let you take care of it alone. That's, if you chose to keep the foal when it's born. If you still want me by your side, I'll most certainly be there. Besides, doctors ssay I should be fully recovered. in a couple months. But, he also recommended therapy..."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Sweets could never give it up, she couldn't bear the thought of her possible child following the hoofsteps of her childhood. "I wont be giving it up that's for sure" She says her voice dead serous, turning she looks at the clock on the wall. "Its almost time for me to go.." She says giving him a gentle nuzzle "Ill be back" She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Recurve laid his head back, now bored out of his mind. He couldn't believe he was stuck in this place for months. The hospital alone was getting rid of thoughts of killing himself. If he screwed up again, he'd be right back in. Life was not on Recurve's side. Seemed like nothing ever was

The doctor stepped in and asked how Recurve was feeling. Of course, he was feeling miserable, but that had nothing to do with his injury. It was still hurting him quite a bit. "Oh, I'm just as fine and dandy as ever doc. I'm just ecstatic that I get to sit in this place for a few months with a busted leg." The doctor snickered at his sarcasm and gave him a shot of morphine to numb the pain. He then fell asleep for quite a long time.

The bright side to being in a hospital: free drugs!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Sweets walked down the hall way bumping into ponies here and there, she was in shock. She had gone to her appointment done some blood work and a few...other things...When the doctor had come in a while later and told her the test was positive.

She made them re due it three more times before she knew it was true, She had something growing inside her, a little foal. She made it to Recurves room and reached for the handle and stopped.

"I don't have to do this...I could leave right now, I cant put this on top of all the other crap he's going through.." She thought, but something stopped her, if she left now it would probably kill them both.

She took a deep breath and with what seemed like all of Equestria watching, opened the door and sat down in the chair by the bed.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Recurve woke up and saw Sweet enter the room and sit in her usual spot. He could guess what she was doing while he was knocked out. The memory of her saying she could be pregnant popped into his head again. He felt a little conflicted with it. He knew he wouldn't be a good father, but he also wanted to have a foal. He could have more reason to live. Maybe it could actually help his life to become brighter. And it would help show that he really isn't the monster he was made out to be.

"Hey Sweet. What did the doctors say? Are we going to be parents?" Recurve sighed and looked out the window. "This has been a really weird few days for me. First I mistook you wanting to get married, then we broke up, then we got back together, then we met my parents and I hated my dad, then I shot myself in the leg, and now you might be pregnant. Ain't I one lucky stallion?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 pm

All Sweets could do was softly "I-I'm Pregnant" Before braking down into tears and sobs" I-I'm sorry!" She cried not even daring to look up at him. "I'm Sorry about everything, This is all my fault!" She said between sobs.

"I-If I had known what would have happened, If I had known what you were going through, I would of...I would of.." She couldn't speak anymore so she just sat there crying and sobbing in her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Recurve felt good for a split second at the announcement of her pregnancy, but that quickly disappeared when Sweet started breaking down. He wanted to get up and comfort her, but he couldn't leave the bed because of his wounded leg. He cursed his leg silently, and reached out to Sweet. Maybe she'll end up in his arms.

"Sweet... I should be the sorry one... This all started because I kissed that mare at the train station. This is all MY fault. Not yours. I'm the one who left you. I'm the one who had a falling out with their parents. I'm the one who attempted suicide. We're in this mess because of me... But, we should look on the lighter sides. Stress isn't good for the foal. And maybe it'll bring some light back into our relationship." Recurve leaned a bit off of his bed, and kissed Sweet, almost falling. "I love you, and nothing can stop me from doing that."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Sweets nodded "Y-Your right, Stress isn't good..." She rubs the tears from her eyes, before giving him nuzzles and giving him kisses "I'm Sorry...I'm going to get a juice box..." She says getting up and gets a juice box from down the hall before coming back and sipping it "So how long are you going to be stuck here...?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Recurve looked at his leg again. He couldn't tell how bad it was, because it was wrapped up in bandages. It still felt bad. He felt like he really wouldn't want to see it anyway. To think Sweet would be laying in a hospital bed like him in nine months. At least she won't have the embarrassment of attempted suicide.

"I was told it would take another month or two to be back at a hundred percent. I think I should be fine by next month. I hope I am too. I want out of here as soon as possible. Plus I get to help with the baby. Have you thought about what to name it?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Sweets nods and taps a hoof to her chin "I was thinking Silver Spectrum if its a boy...Sweet heart of its a girl...." She says with a smile. "My question is what would you want...A filly or a colt...?" She probably knew the answer anyways but would still be happy to ask.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Recurve thought about what she said for a moment. Those names sure were adorable. It was a bit odd how the filly's name would be like a combination of their names. It was still really cute. And Silver Spectrum sounded like a very intelligent pony. Very... sciencey. He was starting to be more enthusiastic about having a foal.

"It doesn't matter all that much to me. I think I would want a filly more. If she turns out anything like you, she'll be an angel. You know... I'm starting to like the whole father thing. I don't know what it is, but I'm a little more excited to have a child. Maybe because it's an accomplishment. Maybe because we get to have a little bundle of joy. Or I could stick it to my old man!" Recurve chuckled at that statement. He wondered what his dad would think when he saw their foal. All he knew was, Recurve would probably be laughing at him
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Sweet smiles "To be honest...I would like twins...but the doctors say twins especially for unicorns are extremely rare..." She sighs softly "But I'll be happy to have just one foal...That reminds me...once you get out of here....No more archery, at lest not for a while. Ok"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Recurve sighed and felt a bit disappointed that he had to give up Archery. He knew exactly why he would have to. It would be hard for him to give up his special talent, but he could manage. He's get pretty bored, though. And he used Archery to relieve stress and anger. He would need to find a new hobby for the time being.

"Okay... I'll quit Archery for a while. But I kind of want to teach our foal to handle a bow and arrow. It's a pretty handy and impressive skill. That's if you do it right, hehe. You know how many times I almost tore my head off by accident? I even came close when I first met Rosie. I once had an arrow stuck in my mane. Good times, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Sweet Dreams taped her chin "I don't know...I'll have to think about it and it would also depend on what our child wants they might not want to learn." Upon him talk about his old flame Sweets suddenly had the need to get a drink. She rubs a hoof to her foreleg. "I-I'm going to get another juice box...I'll get you one" She stood up and walked out into the hall towards the vending machine and leaned her head against it, sighing softly feeling the cold metal touch her coat.

"Maybe its time to write home..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Recurve waited for Sweet to come back with her juice. She really liked juice apparently. He looked at his leg again. Why did it have to take so long to heal? At least he got to keep it. He remembered one of the nurses joke about amputating it. As soon as Recurve is healed, he will run around so much he will throw up. He wanted to move around a little. He hated being stuck in a bed with his leg hanging up.

Recurve went into a little thought thingy. Sweet met his parents. He wondered what her's would be like. He was rather interested in meeting them. He wondered how they would react to him, though. A crystal pony with an accent that they had no idea existed and knocked up their daughter? Not exactly the kind of stallion you would show to your parents...
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Sweets sealed the letter and with a poof sent the letter on it's way before making her way back to Recurve's room the ten juices boxes floating beside her. She sat down beside the bed and gave Recurve his juice box opened her own and placed the others on a table near by. "Hope you like apple" She said sipping her own. She looked up at him "I sent a letter to my parents.."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Recurve was both nervous and excited that she sent a letter to her parents. He wondered what she said to them. Hopefully she wasn't too descriptive with their relationship. Like how Sweet was pregnant and all the crap they went through recently.

"What did you say to them? And you must really love juice." Recurve took his juice box and started sipping. It was pretty refreshing
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:38 pm

"I mostly said that I need to talk to them and I want you to meet them." She keeps sipping the juice box "Cravings..." She said sipping it more.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Recurve was a bit worried from what Sweet said. First, that she wanted her parents to meet him. He was worried how they would react to him. They never met him, and he already got their daughter pregnant. And he attempted suicide. He's not exactly the model coltfriend. Then he realized: Why should he care that much? Sweet loved him, and he loved Sweet back. Why worry what her parents think of him?

After that, the cravings part got to him. he was starting to get more on and off about the whole pregnancy thing. Not only will he have to care for at least one foal, he would also have to care for Sweet. He felt like he couldn't provide for her enough, especially in his state. Then he tried to push it from his mind, and sipped on his juice some more.

"Did you say anything about me? Or anything we did together? I'm just a bit worried what they'll think of me"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:29 pm

Sweets smiled " I told them you are some pony very important to me and that you had recently had an accident. Nothing more nothing less" Sweets smiled at him, but behind that smile was complete and total panic. There was something she wasn't telling him about her parents, something that haunted her past for the last ten years. But she couldn't bring herself to tell him. "He`ll find out soon enough.." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Recurve tapped his hoof to his chin, thinking about what her parents were like. They probably aren't the best, considering she was orphaned. And hopefully they would have a better time meeting her parents than they did Recurve's. He shuddered at the memory. He was hoping he'd be a better father than their parents were.

"What are your parents like?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Sweets smiled "My father is the owner of the helping hoof medical company he may seem big and scary he can be a big softy to be honest. My mother is the main designer for the Silver Mirror dress shops in and around Equestria....You don't want to get on her bad side....just smile and nod if you cant agree with her. " She says with a shutter and a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Hospital-
Jump to: