My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:49 am

Recurve nodded to Sweet, meaning he was ready to travel. He trotted outside, holding the door open for Sweet. It was a simple gesture, but kind nonetheless. As they trotted to the train station, a few ponies looked at them. Some of them found the two adorable. Especially the ones who knew their reputations.

They especially found Sweet adorable. She looked as cute as ever with her wide belly. They also wondered what the foals would look like. They would definitely be cute.

Recurve led Sweet onto the train and took a seat. He let her have the window, giving her a much nicer view. He looked around the train for anypony who looked friendly. They all seemed to keep to themselves, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Vastile was asleep in the top bunk of his train car. His Magic Case shaking in the rack above his head.

"*Sniff* Gotta... See... The Waffle Flowers! *Sniff*" Vastile twisted a bit as he slept.

The trains guttered a bit, here and there, and he began to shift around in his bunk.
The train bumped quickly and he was out in the isle. "Wah?" Vastile hit the ground hard.

"Ahh..." Vastile began to get up. The magic case bounced of it's rack and landed square of his head.

"Ooof!" Vastile went back to sleeping...
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Sweet stared out the window, sighing happily at the scenery. "It's as beautiful as the day I got here.." she says, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Recurve sighed happily looking at his marefriend gazing out the window, which was abruptly interrupted when another pony fell and was sitting in the aisle. Then he went back to sleep. Must have been sleepy. Or resting for a long trip.

Recurve picked him up and sat him in the seats across from him and Sweet and removed the case from around his neck. No reason to keep him with head banged on the floor and pass out. Poor stallion needed something comfortable. He awaited for the stallion to wake up. He was a very interesting fellow at first glance. He hadn't seen many ponies looking like him, and his Cutie Mark suggested something theatrical. He could be traveling to the same place Recurve and Sweet were for a show or something. That would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Vastile's head rocked from side to side with the train, he mouth open, and his horn sparking slightly.

Vastile's horn sputtered into and out of life, as he was way out of it, his horn was creating illusions, without his mind under control of his consciousness.

A little version of himself was falling down a steep hill, lush in flowers with waffle blooms. As he fell, his real life counterpart winced in the imaginary pain on it all. When the little vision into Vastile's dream ended in him falling into a syrupy Lake, he abruptly awoke. "Wah!? My Waffle field!"

Vastile looked around a bit confused and tried to figure out what ha happened.

"Uh... Was I... Sleep-Casting?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Sweet dreams couldn't help but giggle a bit at the dream this stallion had. "I'm afraid to say you were...but it looked like a lovely dream!" She says quickly before her new found motherly instincts kicked in. "Are you okay? You took a rather large blow to the head..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Recurve chuckled slightly at the stallion who had created a little imagery for his dream. It was pretty entertaining, to say the least. And an interesting dream. Much better than Recurve's, which were filled with either sad nightmares or romance with Sweet.

"Yeah, you didn't exactly have a soft landing there, friend. And that was a pretty interesting dream you had. Anyway, what brings you onto the train to Manehattan?"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Vastile shifted his glasses and fixed his case. "I'm going to be entertainment at a thing or something, I honestly forgot." Vastile took off his hat, removed a slip of paper from the inside, and studied it.

"Uhh... The Nightmare Festival... I'm going to do things at that gig." Vastile replaced the paper and then the hat onto his head. "I hope my case is fine."

Vastile sat in his bunk and looked at the clock on the wall. "Huh... I had been a sleep for... 14 hours. Note to self, Never accept drinks from musically talented twins."

Vastile then pulled out a cup from under the bed and drank it. The mug read Flim-Flam along the bottom. Vastile finished it off and tossed the mug out the window, smiling a wide smile. "So, what brings you to... Uhh..." Vastile checked the paper again, "Manehatten?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:04 am

Sweets gave a worried look towards the stallion "...We are visiting my parting for the length of the festival..." She says softly before floating a juice box to her lips and sipping it cutely and she sifts her weight and places her hooves on her belly "I wanted to tell them in person that they are going to be grandparents..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Recurve looked at the stallion and Sweet. He really was pretty interesting. And he was going to be preforming at the Nightmare Night festival. How convenient. They could see a show from this guy and tell Sweet's parents that they're... grandparents...

That still held a lot of weight on him. He was incredibly worried what they would say. How can you simply tell two ponies that you impregnated their daughter without them knowing who you are? Yes, you can flat out tell them. But that'll get you killed. He shifted from that thought and laid his hoof on Sweet's belly. It was getting rather large, and she was doing amazingly well during the pregnancy.

"Yeah, we're gonna be parents. And we're going to visit her parents and celebrate Nightmare Night a bit. You said you're preforming?"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:24 am

Vastile fiddled about with some things and drank a bit of something he had with him. After a long swig, he looked down at the two. "I'll be doing some new stuff. I normally do some more refined and laxed trumpet and theatre performances, but I've recently updated my repute."

Vastile tapped the top of his case in a rhythmic fashion and it sprang up to reveal a bass system.
"I'll be bringing some energy to the festival, in addition to my old material. I hope it'll be rockin'. That reminds me," Vastile closed the case, again. "I don't believe we've swapped aliases. I'm Vastile."

Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:42 am

Sweet smiled at Vastile "Its nice to meet you Vastile, my name is Sweet Dreams." She says with a sparkle in her eye "I hope I get to see you preform sometime soon." She always enjoyed watching other preform almost as much as preforming herself.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:08 pm

"And my name is Recurve. Pleased to meet you Vastile. That's a very unique name. Would you mind if I asked where you got it from? Or at least what it means?"

Recurve was pretty curious where that name came from. It was pretty rare sounding. Or at least rare to him. He guessed it had something to do with theater or performance, given his appearance, purpose for being here, and how he introduced himself
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:23 pm

"Ah... Now, that's something I haven't thought about myself for sometime." Vastile looked up, a bit reminiscent. "Well... I grew up in Manehatten. Spent my first years in an orphanage, who never named me. I wasn't happy there, left as soon as was capable. I later found an old theater, which I took up residence for a time. The dilapidated sign out from, which had letters missing and broken up, gave me a sign. It said 'V----- A- St-- ----- I-le'. I later found that the original show was called, 'Voyage At Star Swirl Isle'. At the time to me, it said Vastile and I took the name."

Vastile lived in that husk of a theater for only a month or so, but it instigated his love of entertainment. He still kept a play bill from there. He didn't even know if the place was still there. He began schooling not long after, with the help of his friend, mentor, and guardian, Gilded Lance.

"That's about it really. No real reason. Plus, people remember my name. It's as unique," He gave a big smile, "As I am."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Sweet dreams nodded slowly as she listened to his story, she mostly would have gone with out a name herself hadn't the caregiver thought it be funny giving the youngest foal who woke up in crying fits from horrifying nightmares every night Sweet Dreams.

"I have to agree with you on that" She says with a smile before asking him more questions. "You said you were a performer, what other places have you preformed at? If you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:48 am

(Skip, since there isn't much for me to say at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Vastile reclined on his bunk and thought. "I sometimes do open shows in Ponyville, out by my abode. The odd request for a wedding, party, or event. I enjoy playing at pubs and taverns, usually for a room and some drink."

Vastile levitated a cookie from a dinner cart at the end of the car and dropped it in front of him, then tossing two bits into the pouch on the cart. "I do a lot of things, so finding a place to show them isn't difficult. For the festival, I'll be trying something I'm rather new to. I'll be a DJ."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Sweets smiled, "I think I've heard yo preform before!" She says smiling wide "A few weeks back at the local inn in Ponyville! You are very talented musician.." She says with a slight blush. She remembered hearing him play onstage an old song from her foalhood that she couldn't remember the name of...
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:21 am

(Another skip for me, not much for Curvy to do right now)
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:12 am

"Oh, I wouldn't say that." Vastile shifted and dropped from his bunk, strapping his case on his back. "I am glad that you enjoyed my music. I'll be moving to the rear car, in order to have a bit of seclusion for a bit of practice. Good Evening." Vastile trotted away casually.

Vastile made his way to the aft car and was pleased to find it open, spacious, and empty. He opened his case and removed a pair of headphones. He closed the case and tapped both sides of it. The case sprung open straight up, becoming taller, and revealing an assortment of speakers. The top flipped to become a control panel, Vastile plugged in his headphones into this panel.

He stood alone in silence, though his ears were filled with pulsating music. He hooves darted and his head bobbed. He was new to this, but he was catching on. A lot of his knowledge in other musics applied here, but the mechanics were different. Same Game, New Controller.

He experimented with combining his trumpet and other instruments into the mix, as well as a few styles. He hoped he could keep this feeling going, he hasn't performed a new art in sometime. The feeling was exhilarating, but was filling his with another odd feeling that he hasn't had in a long time.... Uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins   Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relationships Are Like Two Tailed Coins
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Hospital-
Jump to: