My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mare's first night out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Mare's first night out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:27 am

Shala still was drawing a blank. "Umm...No, still don't know what that....wait...Actually i have heard the term before. I remember making lots of sales in Manehattan this time of year...Is it just some big marketing thing?"
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Minty giggles, she had never heard of a pony who didn't know what Hearthswarming was.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Icarus balked. "I-It's more then that! I-It's a G-Great Holiday! M-My Favorite t-time of year!" He said, blinking. "I-It's w-when m-my parent's m-met..." He admitted, shuffling his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Shala sighed with irritation and gave Minty a look. "Surely its not THAT big of a deal. Sound like you just go about and make make other ponies be indebted to you. I don't call that a holiday. I call it a scam."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Icarus sighed. "W-Well... A-At l-least..." Icarus sighed. "I-I was t-thinking of i-inviting you, I-Intel, I-Indigo, a-and N-Night for a H-Hearth's W-Warming eve P-Party..." He said, looking a little glum.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:33 pm

She winced, looking back down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:54 pm

That glum made Shala wince and somewhat panic. To see Icarus sad would just not do. "Oh! I didn't know there was a party. Sure i will come!" She said quickly, wanting to see something other than a glum Icarus. Her happiness depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Icarus smiled sadly. "N-No, It's o-okay... W-Wouldn't w-want to force you t-to go..." he said, bowing a bit to Minty. "S-Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:03 pm

She noticed the bow, blushing. "I, uh..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Shala quickly waved that away as she saw him still looking 'upset'. "Nonono! I will go. I promise!" She said desperately. It took her a few moments to remember that Minty was still here.

"Sorry to ignore you. Another drink?" She quickly distracted herself and took out a glass make another drink.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:13 pm

It took her a second to realize she was being acknowledged again. "Y-yes please, if it wouldn't be too much trouble", she said.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Icarus smiled. "T-Thank you..." He said, Giving a smile.

He then turned to Minty, Blushing. "S-Sorry f-for interrupting..." He said, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Shala was completely releived to see Icarus smile again. She was afraid she may have had to drink herself to a stupor tonight over it. Now she could do it just for fun instead.

She turned and began to take out what she needed to make another drink before pausing. "Did you want something different?"
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:23 pm

"N-no, the original is good", she replied. She turned over to Icarus. "No worries! It was for good intentions"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Icarus blushed a bit. "T-Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Shala made her another drink. She had forgotten exactly what ratio she used last time so she just added more alcohol and figured it would be fine. The new glass slid over to Minty perfectly. "Hmm....Did we ever get to introductions? Not that it bothers me or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 pm

"Oh, uhm, we didn't..." She looked at her drink, taking a sip. "I-I'm Minty Clean... You?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:05 am

Icarus blushed, bright red. "M-My name's I-Icarus... I-If you d-don't mind..." He mumbled, shuffling.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:09 am

The mare turned over towards him, smiling shyly, "That's a nice name..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:11 am

"Shala Woods" She said with little enthusiasm. "Bartender is also acceptable."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:17 am

She smiles, turning back towards Shala. "Nice to meet you, Shala!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:36 am

Icarus blushed bright red at the thought his name was nice. "T-Thank you... Y-Your name is n-nice too..." He said, shuffling his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:55 am

She smiled, shyly putting her hoof out, offering Icarus a hoofshake. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:23 am

Shala laughed to herself as the two already were hitting it off. Without a word, she poured a glass of wine and pushed it in front of Icarus. Some social lubricant never hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 am

Icarus smiled gratefully, Shaking Minty's hoof. "N-No problem..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mare's first night out   Mare's first night out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mare's first night out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next