My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MORTAL... snowball fight.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:07 am

Shala watched as Icarus laughed while his snowballs massacred anything they were shooting at.

"What a mad pony..." She knew what she had to do. Shala packed her most dense and fine snowball she could ever make and put a smiley face on it. Charging out into the open, she hurled it as hard as she could toward Iccy.

Unfortunately she was not watching where she was going and collided with Intel.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:12 am

As the Onslaught Thickened Night barely managed to dive behind her tree. Shaking what felt what was tons of snow from her body she hazard a glance around the trunk. and got a snowball in the face fore her troubles.

It was on. Looking up the tree forlorn Night sighed. well she couldn't fly up there...

Bracing her hooves on the lowest branch Night started to climb. using the interlocking branches for cover.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:24 am

There was a storm brewing. Each thundering hoof kicked up snow and added it to the storm. Indigo's eyes were fixed squarely on Icarus. His horn glowed with his indigo aura as he charged forward. Behind him a great wall of snow built following just at his hooves. Wherever Indigo walked, the snow in his path scooped up into the building wall until it towered over him. He gave a resounding shout: "INTO THE BREACH!" and dove to his side, narrowingly missing the machinegunner, but his wall of weaponized fluff did not.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:42 am

CRASH

For what seemed to be the hundreth time, Intel went sprawling in the snow. In his grounded position, he magicked a wall of snow to cover him. In doing so, he also covered Shala.

"Okay, what's going on?" he asked, "who's against who? And I need to know everypony in this thing."

He then realised how close he was to Shala. "Oh...and hi."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 am

Icarus didn't see any of it coming. After Shala's Snowball hit him cleanly in the back of the head, He only had a few moments of Reality to say "W-Wha--?" Before he was hit by both his Cloud of Snowballs and Indigo's wall of snow, burying him underneath Snow, His Nose peaking out.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:50 am

Shala's very intense and fury powered mood suddenly petered out at the sight of Intel. She quickly blushed and shyly smiled.

"Oh...Hi Intel." She said softly. It took her a few moments to remember there was a war going on.

"Umm...I don't know anymore. I kind of betrayed Iccy and Indigo started it all, then Night started bombing everypony."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:28 am

Seeing the wave take out the majority of the battle field Night threw her self from the tree and flew the rest of the way up to her cloud fort. Gathering snow as she went. once she had a substantial amount gathered onto her cloud she buried herself in her cloud and kicked off from the tree.

Witch may have broken the tree... Just a bit.

Now protected in her cloud armor Night patrolled the battle field only her wings and booted feet sticking out from the cloud. Looking for any victim- Survivors. A large snowball clutched in each hoof.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:40 am

Indigo came to a skidding stop and turned back to look at his handiwork. One pony buried up to his nose in snow... He could dig himself out, he can still breathe. He scanned the battlefield to look for new opponents. Shala was gone, a wall had cropped up, and.... And a pegasus knight was patrolling the battlefield. Only one way to take out an armored opponent: from behind. He took off away from the clouded figure and dove over a bench, quickly taking cover behind it. In his current position the knight would have to walk by the snow walls and whoever was inside them, or take the long way around toward him directly potentially getting pinned on two sides, or would have to come in from above. He started to quickly make smaller snowballs as an anti-air deterrent.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:32 pm

"A pegasus warpony is in this?" Intel moaned softly, "That's not even fair. They have atmosphere AND gravity on their side. All we've got is magic. Make ammunition if you please, Shala. As much as possible. Mass production will be our strength here."

I haven't even studied atmospheric- oh, wait a sec...

Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:05 am

Icarus moved his head as best he could underneath the large mound of snow, shivering. He couldn't move his legs, nor Focus at the moment, so he basically, He just watched what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 am

Shala shrugged. "Good to see you too." She muttered and began to start making snowballs as fast as she could and making sure she wasn't draining herself too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:30 am

Seeing That Icurus was incapacitated Night scanned around seeing that Intel and Shala had vanished from her view.

Making a hard left Night soared above Indigo and sucked her exposed limbs into her cloud tank armor. After a second where it looked as if she was rearranging herself inside the cloud large snowballs started to fire down towards Indigo.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:42 am

Indigo rolled under the bench for cover, sending clusters of AA snowballs up at her at high force.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:59 am

Creating a small slit in the walls, Intel peered out to see Indigo trying to pelt snowballs at a...cloud. The cloud was returning fire. Intel grimaced and turned to Shala with the most serious expression.

"Shala, I've got two questions of grave importance to ask. Firstly, I'm going to remove these walls and attempt to convert a normal cloud into a snow cloud. Can you cover me?

And secondly, will you go out for dinner with me tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:10 am

Shala was nodding as Intel explained what he was going to do. She didn't know what kind of crazy plan he had, but the last step didn't seem to fit.

"Wait, you want to..." She turned to look at him in the eyes with bright happy eyes of her own. "Oh...Hehe...Sure." She blushed and dug at the snow with a hoof.

Wow. That was....really slick.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Seeing a cloud do a barrel roll isn't something a pony sees everyday. But doing it managed to deflect a good portion of the smaller snowballs, the ones did make it threw ripped small portions of cloud away with them.

Seeing Indigo was now under the bench Night felt it would be a bad thing if she destroyed park property. Instead she turned around to fly a large circle around the battle field. hoping to draw him out.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Indigo stays put, drawing more snow in from the surrounding area with his horn and hoof crafts his smaller ammunition to save on magic, material, and to provide the greatest hit potential as well as to conserve magic.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Did I just say that? Intel thought, surprised. I didn't know I could...

He shook his head to clear his mind of uncertain thoughts. "Okay, then! Um, I'm just going to go out, now. I might be some time. Cover me, and I'll be seeing you...I guess?" he said, wih a lot more uncertainty than he did before. Checking to see if there was enough snowballs made, and rechecking in his mind the magical property of a snowcloud, he then removed the blanket of snow covering the pair and rushed out. There was enough left to provide some cover for Shala, but Intel just had to rely on his limited agility to evade attacks whilst his horn glowed to start the enchantment on the cloud.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:50 am

Shala bluhed and nodded. "Ill see you then...McFly." She said with a devious grin. Once he was out, she threw several snowballs at Night and Indigo, alternating to try and discourage them from trying to make any shots at Intel.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:28 am

As Intel Left his walls Night had a new target. one not hiding under a bench. She took flight above him and Shala unloading her stockpile of snowballs before returning to the cover of trees to make more.

Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:52 am

Indigo raises a wall to block Shala's incoming snowballs.

"Truce! We can't beat the pegasus on our own!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:14 am

Intel swore a little as he was hit with a number of snowballs as he made his run. However, he managed to lock his magic onto the war pony's cloud, even as said Pegasus retreated to the trees. He smirked as it morphed under the influence of his Hazel aura, changing into his desired product. He didn't exactly know if this was under the constraints of a 'snowball' fight, but damned if he was going to let a opportunity to test what he had learned pass.

"And...here...we...go!" he crowed in triumph as the cloud turned from 'default' to 'producing snow - medium'. He had no idea what would happen to the Pegasus inside, but he didn't think one would want to be in there for very long.

"Now, phase two" He grinned as he started levitating some projectiles. They were small, but there were many. Perfect for shooting down a fleeing Pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:10 am

Shala was not sure what Intel was doing but she threw snowballs at Night until she was out of range. She aim her next one at Indigo hesitantly but did not fire. She would hold for now, but still didn't trust him to not stab them in the back. Not after he started this fight.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:11 am

Night Ditched the cloud armor, Pegisi were the heralds of the weather she would have been a poor pegisi if she didn't notice the cloud becoming more dense around Her. She quickly took cover in the tree branches, There were some lovely pines the could easily hid in. She took a few hits from Shalas snow balls but managed to huddle safely near the middle of the tree.

She had a good vantage point, to wait and see what they did next.

Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:19 am

Indigo rolled out from under the bench and got to his hooves. He smiled nervously and kept one hoof in the air.

"Truce?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORTAL... snowball fight.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next