My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three years

Go down 
+4
AdorableFluttershy123
Sweet Dreams
piefan
Comical
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Comical

Comical

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:47 am

It will take three years... Equestria and the realms around it have been destroyed. The conditions did not support life, of any kind. Before the tragic event of darkness swallowing the land, many ponies prepared. They had set a ship that was engineered to travel to another planet, one more suitable.

You are on this ship, and it has been told that the wait would be exactly three years until you have reached your destination. Right now, you and everypony else will have to do with the wait, and get used to life on the ship. You will have to make the best of it, with only you and your friends.

(there will be no posting order due to the large amount of ponies)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Comical sat up. The pony had just awoken from his first nap on this ship that was supposed to take him to a new home. He looked around, and the room in which he resided in was nothing more than what you would see on a vacation cruise. Comical looked out of his window to see stars and darkness fly by. This place really was moving fast...

*Slam!* His door was thrusted against the wall as he opened it. Covering his mouth with a hoof, Comical let out a brief gasp. "Hehe... I didn't mean to do that..." He said to the surrounding ponies that were not there. "Everyone must still be asleep." The comedian told himself. He, for no particular reason, decided to walk out onto the deck, which was covered by a field unaffected by the speed the ship was moving at. "This is going to be a wonderful three years." He groaned.

Last edited by Comical on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:56 am

Leaf Gardens turned over in her sleep, restlessly, until she finally awoke and sat up in a cold sweat. Ugh, the nightmares. She shivered as she remembered the horrible dream she'd just had. Shaking her head, she reminded herself that this ship would bring her to a good place - another planet. Suddenly, she heard footsteps outside, then a voice of a stallion. Somepony was probably roaming the ship for some weird reason. Whether it was because he couldn't sleep or for no reason, just because he was bored, she didn't know. And she didn't care. She lay back down and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Sweet dreams hummed softly as she started to make breakfast. "3 years huh...?" She says deep in thought. "Wonder what this new planet will be like?" She looks out at the dark void of space and sighs. "It will never be like home though."
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Crystal couldn't sleep. Her mom had sent her in hopes of a better life. She was 9 now but she would be 12 by the time they got there. Mabey she would learn magic from one of the other unicorns. She was still scared without her mom. She shivered and desidded to go get breakfast and take her mind off of it.

She looked down at the ground and shuffled toward the smell of food. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. Mabey she knew sompony ells on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Floralbloom's eyes flitted open heavily. She was never really one for sleeping during long journeys, however, she supposed that for this one, staying up wasn't really an option. She looked dully at the pre-pressed flowers that were strewn into her tail and mane, they were beginning to die- or well, they were dying anyway. The darkness that had overtaken Equestria destroyed her plants. She'd managed to salvage some in the form of pressed flowers but still, they tended to decompose.

The stressed florest shook her head, venturing out of her quarters and into the hall, desperate for some conversation; or at least something that would clear her concerned mind!
Back to top Go down
RainbowSherbert

RainbowSherbert

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:30 pm

The soft sounds of hooves on metal echoed throughout the seemingly abandoned halls. Rainbow Sherbert had not been able to sleep ever since she'd been forced to abandon her Malt Shop and board the ship to a new life.

The darkness that had swallowed her beloved home made it impossible to go back to Equestria, but Sherbert couldn't make the longing within her go away. Her hooves hitting carpet caused Sherbert to look up and gaze around the room she was currently in. It seemed to be some sort of lounge with a bar in the corner and a jukebox against the wall.

With a flare of lavender magic, she selected a record and soft music began filling the room. Sherbert stared out the window into the black abyss that was space and tapped her horn against the glass, causing frost to form over it.

'How could this happen?' she thought, leaning against the wall and sinking to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Comical was hypnotized by the passing stars, it sure was pretty. He didn't miss anything from home, mostly because he had a life that nopony would really brag about. He shrugged and looked for a way off of the deck. The comedian noticed a break in the silence of the vacuum and wandered towards it. The music he heard was soft. It was coming from the lounge. He walked in and knocked on the door. "How are you Today?" He greeted the pony who had seemed to be sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Shadow sat in the lounge, huddle in a chair over in a corner. Her eyes stared blankly off into space, a shiver goes down her spine and she shudders. Her sleep was all out of wack due to stress and space, leaving her in a pitiful state unable of sleeping. Her ears flick as she picks up the sounds of hoof steps and soft music. The music washed over her and she lets out a yawn, her eyes slowly closing.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Crystal trotted into the room the smell was coming from. It smelled of all kinds of foods. Crystal wondered what to have for breakfast. She looked at the lines of shelves. Usually her mother cooked for her. "I guess that's going to change too." she frown. She sat down settling for simple bread and jam. It was all she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Floralbloom's ears swiveled in the direction of noise. She wheeled herself around in her tracks and doubled back into the lounge. A halfhearted smile plastered on her face, as if she were trying to fool even herself into happiness. Her mood would definitely improve if she saw any sign of plant life on the ship.
"Oh, finally, good-- um, evening? I think? Everypony." She greeted the ponies in the room with a curt nod. The florist decided to try and improve everyone's moods rather than mope around uselessly like a misery guts. Nothing would change their situation, 'We simply must adapt, and live with what we have' Floralbloom's inner voice echoed in her head with conviction.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Comical smiled and looked in the direction of the pony that had just entered. "Why, hello and good morning to you, ma'am" He took off his hat and bowed. "Sleep well?" He laughed. Nobody could sleep after the events that had just occurred. "Prepare yourself for three years of whatever you want." Comical finished as he pulled up a chair and laid back on it.
Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:09 pm

"Sleep well? Oh- Not a wink, not a wink!!" Floralbloom exclaimed, shaking her head.

"Three years.. It sounds very final doesn't it!! Almost like a prison sentence, ah.. " She perched herself on a chair thoughtfully.
"But, of course, with much more pleasant company! and, more amusements, I'd hope!" Seeing as they had enough time to prepare to leave for another planet, Floralbloom had packed graciously, yet conservatively for herself. Including some seed packets, although she didn't bring any soil or pots. They were simple things really, wild flowers and water cress. Able to grow virtually anywhere, provided there is light and water.

"Hmm, I do quite fancy some tea, in fact, I may just move myself to make some!! Would you like me to make you some as well?"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:05 am

Shadow looked back at the others with a frown, expecially the jubilant mare.

"At this rate I don't expect any sleep and pleasent company is out of the question.."

She stands, strechin herself out and yawning. Walking overto the bar she pours a drink and and takes a sip.

"I wish there was something I could do... just sitting around, pretending everything is okay is going to drive me insane..."

She sighs and drags her chair closer to the other and flops back down.
Back to top Go down
RainbowSherbert

RainbowSherbert

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:16 am

Sherbert, caught in her thoughts, was startled by the voice asking her how she was. She turned her head and was greeted by a yellow colored colt staring at her expectantly, probably expecting a response. Giving a small smile, Sherbert got to her feet and turned to look at the vast abyss.

”It has been all right. Just trying to get used to this,” she said, looking out of the now thawing window. “This is a big change for everypony.”

As she turned around to give the yellow colt her attention, another pony entered the lounge, probably brought here by the sounds still flowing from the jukebox. The mare was light brown in color and seemed to be older than both Sherbert and the colt.

As the colt and mare began conversing about how this was to be a three year long journey, Sherbert felt a shudder go through her. The thought of being stuck on this metal contraption for that long did not sit well with the unicorn. She let out a snort and trotted over towards the bar.

She didn’t want to be here. She wanted to go home. She wanted to be in her Malt Shop, making ice cream treats for everypony in Ponyville. Letting out a sigh, she walked behind the bar towards the kitchenette there. She noticed the batpony sleeping in a large chair near the bar and a smile came to her face.

‘At least somepony is getting some rest,’ Sherbert thought as she opened the mini-icebox behind underneath the counter. Looking inside, she let out a soft laugh at the fact that there was a small tub of vanilla ice cream tucked in the box.

It may have been plain, but it was familiar. And Sherbert would cling to the small piece of home as if it was a lifeline. She levitated the tub out of the icebox and placed it on the counter. Pulling some bowls from cupboards, she scooped the ice cream into them and began enjoying her frozen snack.

It brought her back to her Malt Shop, and for a short few seconds, Rainbow Sherbert could pretend that she was at home and everything was all right.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:38 am

Leafy woke up once again, and decided to go outside for breakfast. Actually, how did they even know when breakfast was if they were in space? But even if she didn't know, she'd still have to eat. She stood up and made her way outside. Once she reached the dining room, she took some bread from the top shelf and looked around for a toaster. She was really in no mood to cook much.

I'll try to make some friends later... she thought as she found a toaster and put her bread inside. She wasn't one for socializing, but considering the length of this journey. And she was supposed to spend these three years in the ship.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:28 am

"Heh, yeah I would love some tea..." He laughed and looked around. Comical frowned. "I am going to go ahead and assume that nobody is as happy as I am?" The earth pony raised an eyebrow and gave a nervous chuckle. "No? Huh, ok." Comical spun his hat around and waltzed around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:51 am

"Well, you can hardly blame everyone, we've left everything we've ever known behind. Some ponies hardly ever leave their town! Let alone their planet." The unicorn slid off her seat, to go off in search of somewhere to make tea.

The florist re-appeared a while later, levitating a kettle of tea on a tray with some cups and a bowl of sugar, in case anyone else wanted some. She sat back down on her seat, carefully brewing herself a cup of tea.
"Oh, I forgot to ask, how much sugar do you take?" She asked, a spoon carefully rotating in her own.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Comical finished waltzing around as soon as he got dizzy. The pony just lied down and let the room spin around him. When the unicorn came back with hey supplies, she asked how much sugar he would take. Comical thought for a second. "Uhmmmmmm..." The pony tapped his head. "Uh, why don't you go ahead and surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:14 am

Galen wandered into the ship bar, and looked around. "WHERE'S THE ALCOHOL?!" There were a couple of ponies here and there, but nothing to exciting. I think this whole 3 years will be a lot of fun. I mean yeah we are leaving our home behind, but I feel very optimistic about this. This'll be fun. Galen was surprisingly giddy about this.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:20 am

Comical's eyes darted at the pony that had just entered as soon as he had shouted. He grinned and made his way over to the Earth pony. The stallion inspected him from top to bottom and threw a hoof around his shoulder. " Hahaha! It looks like I'm not the only one who feels a bit fun coming along!" He said, after noticing his jumpy attitude.

Last edited by Comical on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:24 am

"AYYYY! This guy!" Galen laughed, "How much for a drink?" hugging Comical back.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:28 am

"How much?"Comical chuckled. "Everything on this ship is free! Why else would a bum be riding it?" Then He shoved Galen in the direction of the bar. "Help yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:40 am

Galen couldn't believe it. Free alcohol? Better not get to tipsy though, I don't know how many other doctors there are on this ship. "I..." Galen was frozen. The idea of not having to pay to get drunk was unknown to him. He sat there and started drooling a bit.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:57 am

Crystal watched as a mare entered the kitchen. She hid behind her short mane while eating. She remembered she was surounded by strangers. It wasn't easy for her to talk to other ponies but, she couldn't just be quiet forever.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:42 am

Two slices of toast popped out of the toaster, and Leafy grabbed it, along with a plate. She then spotted somepony she had met before - Crystal. Crystal was sitting alone eating a sandwich. Obviously, she couldn't cook on her own and had to make something that didn't involve cooking.

Leafy walked over to the pinkish-purple filly and sat down next to her. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three years
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next