My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three years

Go down 
+4
AdorableFluttershy123
Sweet Dreams
piefan
Comical
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Three years - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:47 am

Crystal looked at the spoon. "What do you think I should do?" She asked Leafy. She wanted to learn, but if it was going to prevent magic she was going to stop. She wondered if it was just her, or if everypony had this problem at first.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:19 am

Leafy shrugged. "I don't know." She flipped to the first page and looked at the table of contents on the book. On the last few pages, there were tips on magic. She turned the pages again and read one out loud.

If you don't get something right the first time, try again. If you really think that it would be impossible, attempt something else, and get back to it later.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Crystal looked at the spoon again. "I guess I shouldn't expect to get it right away." She smiled. She closed her eyes and focused on the spoon. She opened her eyes to find the spoon had a gold tip. It was just the tip but, it was gold. She held the spoon up to Leafy. "Look what I did!" She gasped.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:58 am

Crystal focused on the spoon. Leafy watched, and suddenly, the tip of the spoon started to shine more than before, and it finally turned into gold. Only a tiny part of the spoon, but nevertheless, it was only her second try, and some unicorns probably took more attempts. "You did it, Crystal!" she exclaimed, proud of the filly. "Good job."

She looked at the book again. The next chapter was on telekinesis. Crystal would probably want to try again. Maybe. She'd only met the filly once before this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three years   Three years - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three years
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3