My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Spark's Birth and first three years.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Star Spark's Birth and first three years. Empty
PostSubject: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Starflower was under the sedation. She was in labor for 36 hours, and tired. She managed a smile, as Doctor Saron walked back in. She was half asleep. "You're back." she said.

~~~~
Arrow and Flutter paced around. They were about to be adopted aunt's to a newborn filly! They were nervous and excited at the same time. "I can't wait!" Flutter called out.

"Same." her sister said.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Breezedancer sat calmly in the waiting room, looking around before picking up a newspaper and beginning to read it, thinking about Carpe and smiling faintly.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Aurora walked in and sat next to Breezedancer. "Hello." she said as she waited with a worried look.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Breezedancer lifted her head from the newspaper, smiling. "Hey there, Aurora." She said as she put the newspaper down on a table beside her.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Saron walked in, smiling at Starflower "Hello miss Flower, sorry for the long waiting, but its time for the baby soon" he said

-----
Metal sat next to her the whole time, holding her hoof. He was happy and excited
"Im sure everything is going well" he said and gave her a gently smile
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Starflower beamed. Almost time, baby. she thought. Good luck, sweetie. "Thank you, Doc."
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Breezedancer fidgeted her wings, just a little bit nervous. She had never been an aunt before, and she wasn't very experienced with foals. "I hope everything turns our alright." She said, partially to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:49 pm

"I bet Star will really appreciate all of her good friends being here. But, we should give her, the baby, and Metal some alone time. Don't crowd them, ya know?" Aurora says to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Metal couldnt stop smiling, He never was so excited before. He never thought his life would be so happy again after the accident with his parents.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Starflower nuzzled her husband.

~~~~~

"I heard the the first child is the hardest."
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Breezedancer nodded. "Yeah, you're right, we should give them some privacy for now." She said as she shifted to a more comfortable position on the seats.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Aurora stood up, and flagged down a nurse coming out of the room. "Excuse Me? Miss? Has Star had her baby yet?" The nurse glared at her as she walked briskly down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:12 pm

"Not yet.. But be patient, the time will be soon, and dont worry, everything is going alright, Mr. Spark was sitting with her the whole time" the nurse said

-----------

"How are you feeling honey?" Metal asked, nuzzling her softly
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Starflower nuzzled back. "Ready to be a mother." she said.

"Doctor, the contractions are back!" a nurse said as Starflower groaned in pain.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Breezedancer flicked her ears, overhearing the nurse mention contractions, she began to get a little nervous. "I hope she's gonna be ok.." She mumbled nervously as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:40 pm

An orange mare, looking almost comically frazzled and exhausted, pushed the doors to the hospital open with the last ounce of her strength then flopped onto the floor. She was not an out-of-shape pony, but for some reason she was breathless.

"I...I'm not late, am I?" Carpe wheezed, rolling onto her back with her legs splayed out. "For the...the baby? Sweet Celestia...I sprinted all the way here...when...I heard..." The earth pony coughed weakly, starting to grin as she wiped sweat off her forehead. "Whew...! That was intense..."
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Metal held her hoof, as she groaned from the pain, he could only imagine what she was going through
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Starflower held tightly to Metal's hoof, hoping he wasn't harming him. She knew the pregnant mares tended to be much stronger than they ever are.

~~~~~

"Wonder how Starflower's doing. Anypony else feel the same?" Arrow asked as Carpe ran in.

"Nope, she's still in the Contractions phase, I hear." Flutters told the bright orange mare.

"Also, anypony know if Mr. Switchblade is coming?" Arrow asked.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Breezedancer nodded. "Yeah, but I'm sure she will be fine." She said as she spotted Carpe enter the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:00 pm

Aurora sat back down and said "Of course she will! It's hard, but I bet she'll be OK." Aurora hoped she was right.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Carpe crawled over to where the other ponies were and leaned against Breezedancer, still panting. "Awesome, so...I'm right on time...Hi everypony, by the way...I forgot to mention that..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Metal could barely feel her pain, he was hoping everything is going alright
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Aurora watches an orange mare she's never seen before run in.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:24 pm

"She'll be fine. She's pretty strong." she mumbled, looking around the waiting room before grabbing a magazine from a side table and flipping through it.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:42 pm

(JUST STOP MESSING UP THE POST ORDER >.<)

Starflower still groaned in pain and Metal still held her hoof tightly, hoping everything was going alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Spark's Birth and first three years.   Star Spark's Birth and first three years. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Spark's Birth and first three years.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next