My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdoms (reboot)

Go down 
+3
Callilian
Wild Card
Torna
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Torna

Torna

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Aqnahrkap'r (ahk-nahr-kap-eer) had been near the Crystal Empire's borders for some time. As a gesture of friendship with their neighbors, they had decided to hold their Autumnal festival there. The sypabudiz (sih-pah-boo-deez), as it was known, was their festival celebrating their goddess of love. During this time, large parties would be held with fine wines made throughout the year for the festival alone. Good will and good fun were spread throughout, including horseback competitions, archery tournaments, and feasts. The festival lasts seven days, and at the end, the village cleans up and moves on. This is a festival for the love goddess, mind you, and is a popular time for weddings. It is also a popular time for loose women to offer their services to willing men. Queen Torna looked over this festival, and took the final sip of a small cup of wine. She was happy to see her people enjoying themselves so much. She was doubly happy that the people of Linoka had decided to join in on the fun. The more the merrier.

September 17th, 768.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Brawny Hooves looked over the festival that his neighbors brought to his capital. It was a very kind gesture, and entertaining nonetheless. The festival was for the Goddess of Love. Wasn't their main worship, but they had a Goddess that was somewhat similar. And he certainly didn't mind love. He did love his Unicorn wife Calla Lily. True, she wasn't of Crystal blood like Brawny, but who cares when it's love? Brawny stood next to Queen Torna, viewing the festival while sipping wine.

"Thank you again for bringing this festival to our land. Our ponies do enjoy a good party every now and then. And I'm glad that this is a sign of a very good friendship between our nations."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Empress Calla Lily watched the happy ponies from the balcony closest to the ceremony, gently writing about the happenings as her subjects and their neighbors enjoyed themselves.

Writing was a passion of the unicorn's. When she wasn't entertaining a royal guest with her husband or attending to royal duties, she could be found quietly writing her thoughts down with a quill and sheets of parchment.

She delicately took a sip of her drink before setting the goblet aside and scribing a few more words and rolling the parchment up. It was time to find Emperor Brawny and Queen Torna.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:28 pm

"It is a nice festival. Though I sometimes wonder whether it's healthy. Ponies of both sorts have been trying to seduce me all day," Torna chuckles a little at the thought, "alas, carnal pleasures are not for me today. Tonight, there shall be a great dance. Tell me, will you and your wife attend?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Emperor Brawny Hooves looked at his wife writing things down, and to Queen Torna asking him if he'd attended the Great Dance.

"I would love to join you. If my wife is fine with it, we'll certainly be joining the dance." Brawny looked back at his Empress again. "Calla? Would you like to go?"

He never really liked being in charge of another pony like that. Making decisions for them and pretty much controlling them. Especially one he liked. There were ponies who treated their spouses like crap. But he could never do it to Calla. For one, he loved her more than anything. And Calla would probably beat him senseless if he did
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Tauntei was having a meeting with the nobles to day. (I have nothing sorry)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Calla smiled at the hesitation of her husband. He loved her more than anypony else could imagine. He was the moon to her stars. The sun to her sky. It did not bother her that she had once belonged to the court of the opposing side, and nore did she care for the whispers and the rumors about her reign. She had loved him the moment she set eyes on him, and she could not be happier with his love.

"It would be our pleasure to attend," she finished for Brawny. "We have not attended a royal ball in a very long time, and we do believe it would be entertaining."

She had grown up speaking in the traditional "we" of the nobility, and some thought she was speaking for both herself and Brawny when she wass really speaking for herself. It got confusing at times, but it was normal to her, and she had not spoken another way in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:14 pm

"Great!" Torna exclaimed, excited that the two would join in the dance. It was hours from now, of course, but she couldn't help but be excited. She turned her focus back to the festival, to where there was a sword-fighting tournament going on. Nopony was killed, of course, the swords were dulled. Nonetheless, it was entertaining to see who was the best swordspony of the fair.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:13 am

Lord OzyManedias III strolled through the streets of the capital of Ventii, accompanied by his steward and his military adviser: Vassago and Momento Mori (Respectively)

His Majesty sported a rather comfortable purple cape along with a modest crown of gold with a single ruby embedded in it. He strolled, taking careful sips of his wine.

"Is His Majesty enjoying himself?" Vassago asked. The unicorn (who appeared no more than ten years of age) wore a blue robe with the hood up, a symbol of his position as servant to the king. He appeared to glide along the ground, silently and unnervingly.

"Immensely! Although I must say I still think Eremus has better... 'Mares of the Night' than any other country on this fair earth." He sighed comically. "Its just, there's such a lack of variety. Only three mares in and it already feels like I have bedded the same mare three times!"

This elicited a chuckle from Mori, the mare wore a leather breastplate and bracers, keeping a small dagger and a hatchet (peace-tied, of course) on her side. "I don't know, Milord... the stallions of Ventii certainly know how to use their horns."

OzyManedias laughed heartily. "Mori, if all the nobles had the same mind as you, then all our lives would be so much easier."

Vassago silently watched his master, his friend, and his charge. How different he was in this Tangent. So confident, so easygoing. If this is what he was like Once Upon A Time back in the Primary... Vassago simply couldn't understand why things ended like they did for Ozy. For a moment, he felt a spark of empathy.

Lord OzyManedias III was on his way to join three other members of royalty, and generally have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:53 am

Queen Bithia II begrudgingly walked in Aqnahkap'r's "Festival of Love", accompanied by her close friend and potential heir to Ares, Indigo. She felt it a waste of time to come to a fair, especially one celebrating some "goddess of love," but when Indigo heard they would be wine, she couldn't stop her from attending. And besides, it was good to show up to social events, especially those regarding peace. Peace was a good thing for Ares, for now at least.

Adorned with a golden crown that looked as if it were made from two olive branches, and long purple robes with a trail that gracefully glided along the stone. Beneath her robes was her heavy armor, as was custom in Ares to wear armor to events. It built muscle. And, when confronting the other kingdom rulers, was useful if any trouble stirred.

Indigo, on the other hand, didn't feel like the Aresan customs were all that important, and only wore a simple white robe with a dark blue dye lining it. She was mostly there for the wine, and would probably leave all the talking to Bithia, which she rarely did.

To Bithia, love was merely a playing card in the deck of politics, not something to hold festivals for. And with all of these...loose mares and stallions roaming the nomadic pathways of Aqnahkap'r, it made love look even more like a mere annoyance.

"Bithia, look," She said, pointing her hoof at the ruler of Eremus, Lord OzyManedias III.

Bithia smiled, and walked up to Ozy.

"Enjoying yourself at this festival, Lord OzyManedias?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:46 am

(Assuming there isn't really a posting order)

OzyMandias greeted his neighboring ruler warmly with outstretched hooves.

"Queen Bithia! As a matter of fact, I am! Always a pleasure." He shook her hoof. "Care to accompany me? I was just heading to meet with Emperor Brawny and Queen Torna for a drink, maybe go to that ball I have heard so much of."

"Unless, of course, you had other plans. Wouldn't want to deny you a chance to taste the... ah..." OzyManedias eyed a rather handsome stallion who passed by. "...Local delicacies."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Calla smoothed her ivory white gown and straightened her gold crown, which was fashioned of enchanted laurel leaves and sprinkled with emeralds and rubies. It was custom for the Empress to dress as the Empire's Goddess of Love during a festival, to show her unity with the Empire and the Emperor. Her eyes had been outlined with black kohl and dusted with green jade, and her mane braided and woven with crystal. Her entire body had been lightly sprinkled with gold dust. She looked almost like a crystal pony.

Honestly, she thought it was a bit much, but it appeased the subjects, and it most certainly had been distracting Brawny all day, so it had some value.

She looked to the center of the square, where the crystal heart rotated on its stream of magic, spreading protection, love, and happiness across the land. It was sometimes said to be a gift from the Goddess herself, as if proving to the outlying lands that she favored the Empire above all. There were other tales claiming its origin, but Calla liked that one the best.

Calla herself had never heard of Aqnahrkap'r's Goddess of Love, but she respected her the same. In all likeliness, she was the Goddess herself, disguised as another, to watch over another kingdom. 

"Would thou attend the festivities with us?" she asked Queen Torna. "It is tradition for the Emperor and Empress to greet the subjects on the same level during the worship of a Goddess. There are many nobles and rulers we must meet, as well."

Last edited by Calla Lily on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:50 pm

"It would be my pleasure" Queen Torna replied. She wore elegant, flowing robes of purple and gold. Intricate designs cover most of the robes in the golden color, making what appear to be floral designs. A sort-of shawl in a bluer hue of purple lacking designs covered the right half of her chest, and curved to the left as it went downward and gradually thinned. She too wore kohl, but with no other decorations for the eyes. Her crown was just as intricate as her robe. It was made of electrum, and alloy of silver and gold, and made a simple ring around her head. Above the ring were two serpents going from the back, stretching to the front as they slither, shown by their bodes making "waves", twisting together, then spreading and "looking" at the center. Between them was a mound styled as to of the ocean's waves hitting each other. The ring of the crown itself had carvings in it, depicting more floral patterns.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Emperor Brawny Hooves went off to find his little filly, Princess Nikki Hooves. If Brawny didn't hold Calla closest to his heart, then it would be Nikki. She was a great foal, even for being born into royalty. Perhaps it was the teachings her parents gave her to love and tolerate everypony.

Brawny trotted through the palace looking for his little princess. He looked into her room and saw her practicing magic, like her mother taught her. They were geniuses. He was so proud of her. Being friendly, social, talented, and a great foal all around.

"Come on, Nikki. We're having a festival with our neighbors, and the great dance will start at any moment." Nikki jumped up in excitement of the event. She was too concentrated on magic to realize there was the festival going on

Brawny trotted off with her dressed up daughter, searching for his wife as well. When he encountered her, he was amazed at her beauty. She shined almost as much as Brawny did. She looked like an elegant crystal unicorn.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Calla. As if I couldn't keep my eyes off you already."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:02 pm

OzyManedias motioned to Vassago: "Vas, if you could go ahead and tell our gracious hosts of our coming, that would be most appreciated. Wouldn't want them to think we are ignoring them, don't we?"

Vassago and Mori nodded and started to leave. Before she left, Momento Mori motioned to a couple of Eremian soldiers to join their Emperor.

The Mare and the Foal walked through the streets, Vassago taking short, quick steps towards his goal, showing little interest in the of fillies and colts that attempted to grab his attention.

Mori, on the other hoof, leisurely strolled behind him. There were precious few moments when she was not risking her life for Lord and Country, and intended to enjoy this festival to its fullest extent. She accepted a bottle of wine from a passing mare and drank deeply from it.

Her tiny companion knocked on the door to the palace, upon entering he saw Emperor Brawny with his queen, Queen Torna, and a younger filly (whom he assumed was Princess Nikki). Mori stayed outside and waited.

The colt nodded respectfully and waited for an opportunity to interject without interrupting.
"My Lord OzyManedias III would like to inform you he is on his way." He said as he sat down at attention.

Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Calla smiled at her little princess, who squealed and hugged her mother's foreleg.

"I thank thee, our Brawny," she said, looking up and blushing before taking on a poker face. It was unbecoming for royalty to show color in the cheeks. Looking down at her daughter, she laughed and used her levitation magic to put the filly on her back.

Nikki was a promise to all the lands that the kingdoms could be united. With both Unicorn and Crystal blood, her fur took on the sheen of her father, but the horn sprouting from her forehead carried the magic of her mother.

The beautiful little filly giggled and hugged her mother's neck, spilling glitter out of her little purple dress and letting it cascade to the wooden floor.

As the colt approached them, she gently set Nikki on her hooves and nodded at the young servant.

"I thank thee for informing us of thy master's arrival. We shall greet him before we depart for the festivities."

Last edited by Calla Lily on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:49 pm

"I'm afraid I'm already...closely bonded with another, but I would love to accompany you to see Emperor Brawny and Queen Torna," Bithia replied to Ozy.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:47 am

"Hm." Ozy pursed his lips and shrugged. "To each his own, then."

None the less, OzyManedias and his guard attache accompanied the Queen to the banquet hall.

Meanwhile, Vassago sat closest to the Princess Nikki.

The colt stared intently at the princess curiously. As personal servant to the Emperor, He liked to think he knew everything that there is to know about anypony that was anypony. And he did not know that the Crystal Empire had a princess.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:11 am

Nikki giggled at the silliness of the idea. There was glitter everywhere, here, in the castle, and it was all because of her. She had been sticking it in places when nopony was looking, sneaking away from her nurses and throwing the sparkly dust on everything.

Her parents didn't seem to mind, which was why there was glitter spilling out of her mane and dress, making a magical mess all over the floor. 

She stopped laughing when she realized somepony was staring at her. Looking up, she realized it was the older colt. He was giving her a weird look. It gave her a funny feeling in her tummy, like there was something not right about the situation.

Well, too could play at that game! She bolted upright, the glitter flying, her spine straight and her ice blue eyes trained on the servant.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:52 am

Vassago cocked a brow in amusement at slightly-smaller-but-not-terribly-shorter-than-him foal.

Its been a while since he had fun in this universe anyway...

As Vassago's horn seemed to shine with a light layer of green, he let a tendril of magic enter the young filly's mind.

What Nikki saw:

"What are yOU STARING AT." Vassago's face morphed into that of a changeling with the tongue of a snake and holes where his eyes should be. The air around him seemed to reverberate with a horrifying beat of a heart.

Before she could even react, Vassago's face returned to normal, with nothing different but his smug expression.

What everypony else saw:

The colt in the blue robe looked cooly at the princess. If you were paying very close attention, you may have noticed a sparkle of green, but everything was covered in sparkles, so it could have easily been a trick of the light.

"What are you staring at?"

A smile crept onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:01 am

Torna laughed a little after seeing the spark of green magic. "Good to see the emperor of Eremus himself has decided to show up. And the Queen of Ares with him. Seems like everyone has shown up to our festival. The festivities, well, the main ones, are still a while from now. We have some time. Anypony have ideas?"

Last edited by Torna on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:07 am

Nikki shrieked with the fear, leaping back and falling over. With a sudden, uncontrolled burst of magic from her horn, concealed behind her crown, the servant was smashed into the stone wall, head-first, his face not visible from the dust settling from the attack.

It was a scary thing about the child: while not very far educated in the way of spells and incantations, as she was an extremely young filly, her raw magic power was immense. Calla had first discovered it when the nurse had come screaming, saying the baby was somehow bringing the stuffed animals to life. 

She had taken training her daughter into her own hooves, feeling the power radiating from her filly, molding it into her abilities instead of letting it run rampant. 

Which was why she was not surprised to see her young daughter pick up another pony and smash him into a wall.

"Nikki!" she scolded, picking up the filly and repositioning her on the Empress's back. "We said thou may play roughly with our servants! Not those of others! It is disrespectful!"

Instead of responding, the little green filly shuddered with sobs, and Calla cradled the young filly to her chest.

"Shhhh. Thy mother is not mad at thee. Thou must control thyself, Nikki, to become a proper queen someday."

"But...but... Didn't you see it?"

"See what, darling?"

With a shaking hoof, the pony pointed at the servant.

"He scares me, Mommy. Please... Make him go away!" she whispered urgently. Calla nodded to her daughter. It was always in her best interest to keep Nikki well and happy.

She looked apologetically at the colt, hoping he would be well enough to at least step outside.

"We are truly sorry for our filly's behavior, but could thou please step outside and wait there? We have private things to discuss among ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:16 am

Brawny Hooves looked at the event between his daughter and the colt that arrived in the castle with another Emperor. He was shocked to see her throw the colt against the wall. Nikki isn't violent. Most of the time, at least. Brawny ran up to his wife and child, but Calla was already doing her best to help her. While she did that, he turned his attention to the colt. He got him up off the floor and brushed him off.

"So sorry about that. Nikki is usually never like this. But, might I ask, do you know why she would do such a thing? Did you scare her somehow?"

Brawny was a bit wary of this colt. He looked very suspicious. Like he just played a little mind game with his daughter that terrified her. He would kill a pony who hurt his family
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:41 am

"Oh my master..." Vassago saw a thousand little spots of flashing black as his head reeled.

"So sorry about that. Nikki is usually never like this. But, might I ask, do you know why she would do such a thing? Did you scare her somehow?"

He slowly got up, his head still aching. "No harm done! I'm sure I don't know." He sniffed a little as his nose began to bloody. "No doubt she has a very active imagination." He bowed solemnly to the princess. "I apologize if I scared you, Your Majesty. I will take my leave."

Vassago escorted himself out, taking a moment to glance back at Nikki. He smirked again and pulled over his blue hood as he shut the door.

"Celestia's sake, Vas! what happened to you?" Mori knelt down to examine Vassago. "Our Lord will freak out if he finds out!" She said fearfully. She normally was not so timid, but when it came to international relations, one can never be too careful.

"I'm fine." Vassago said flatly.

"Oh no..." Mori groaned. "What will OzyManedias say?"

"I don't know." OzyManedias said. "What will I say?"

Mori stared in abject horror at her master, who stood imposingly before her, flanked by Queen Bithia.

Vassago rolled his eyes. "Its nothing, Mi Imperator. Her Majesty the Princess just thought I was a little too scary."

OzyManedias let out a long exhalation of air. "Well then I will just have to apologize, then won't I?"

Vassago and Mori stared at their hooves. "Yes, Mi Imperator."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:32 am

"The Princess?" Bithia had not heard the news of a foal being born to one of the rulers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdoms (reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdoms (reboot)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next