My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdoms (reboot)

Go down 
+3
Callilian
Wild Card
Torna
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:05 am

"Yes, this comes as something of a surprise to me as well." OzyManedias walked to the door and halted for a moment. "It seems Emperor Brawny and Queen Calla Lilly have been a tad... busy." Ozy let out an amused laugh as he entered the room, leaving Vassago and Mori outside.

"Emperor Brawny and Queen Calla and Queen Torna!" He threw his hooves open widely in a gesture of respect and greeting. The stallion knelt down to be at face level of Princess Nikki. "My, My. I didn't know there was an Emperor Hooves the Younger." He smiled warmly at the small pony before turning to her parents. "I understand that there was an... incident with my servant. I do hope there is no ill will and rest assured it was dealt with." The smile returned to his face as he turned to Torna.

"Ah, Torna. Beautiful as always." He took her hoof and kissed it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:36 pm

"Empress," Calla muttered under her breath. It was annoying when nobles confused the two. queen implied one kingdom, but the Empire was many, linked together into one. She smiled, though, and inclined her head to acknowledge his presence. "It is a pleasure to see thee again, Lord OzyManedias. Rest assured, our friend; there is no bad blood between us."

She gently nudged her daughter forwards. "May I present to thee, our daughter, Princess Nikki."

The filly giggled and hugged Ozy's leg, looking up endearingly at the ruler before her mother pulled her off and set her on her hooves. Spotting Vassago, she squeaked and hid in her mother's skirts.

"We apologize for her behavior. It seems the royal princess had one too many strawberry tarts this morning."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Torna got a little bit of a blush from the emperor kissing her hoof, but not much else. She let Calla speak.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:42 am

"I'm sure Vassago will Behave much more in future encounters." OzyManedias assured Brawny and Calla.

Vassago rolled his eyes, to which OzyManedias responded with daggers from his eyes. Vassago shrunk behind a pillar weakly.

"I like to think he means no harm." he smiled reassuringly. "Now! I do believe there are toasts to be made, wine to be drank, and food to be eaten!"

As he passed by Queen Torna, he whispered into her ear subtly "And beds to be filled."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:55 am

Torna looked at Ozy as he whispered into her ear. Truth be told, she hadn't gave a thought to it before. It would not be unorthodox, after all, it was the festival of love. She smiled a little and turned back to her friends. "I think I should leave now. I have a few duties to attend, amongst them is getting dressed for tonight." and with that, she left the two alone and went to her grand yurt.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:20 am

OzyManedias contemplated things.

On his to-do list was:

1) Bed with the Aragonian Queen Torna. (For diplomatic reasons, of course)

2) Attempt to rejuvenate diplomatic ties with the Crystal Empire.

3) Have a good time, drink fine wine, and take in the ambiance.

He intended to do all before the night was over, but did not want to rush anything. Torna could be kept waiting for a while, the Emperor and Empress (OzyManedias did not like making the same mistake twice) awaited.

"I will join you anon." He motioned to Torna, waving as she left. He turned to the rulers of the Crystal Empire "Now, shall we get started?" He extended a hoof graciously "After you?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:38 am

Emperor Brawny Hooves extended his hoof back to Ozy and shook it. He then ordered some servants to bring them more wine. Then the servant took Nikki back to her room, since they had to do "adult things." And no, not that kind...

Brawny sipped from his glass and looked at Ozy. He didn't have the greatest first impression with his little one. But he seemed like a good stallion. And a real party pony.

"What is it that you wish to discuss, Sir OzyManedias?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:42 am

Torna, in her grand yurt, was gearing up for a grand hunt to supply the feast later. She had the finest bow in all the lands, and she was now finished stringing it. She got a quiver of obsidian arrows and left on horseback with the finest hunters to gather various meats. Venison, rabbit, the whole set. Meanwhile, sheep and beef were being taken from the herds to be cooked for the feast as well.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:47 am

OzyManedias sat down and sipped his wine, taking a moment to admire the fine liquid.

"I must be frank. I had an ulterior motive in coming to Linoka to attend this festival. As I am sure you are aware, the Crystal Empire and Eremus are very far from one another, and regrettably, relations between our too empires are weak." He leaned forward.

"Although there is peace between the nations of the world, It is folly to think that war is a non-issue. The Emperor of Equestria, may Luna bless him, will not be in power forever. If and when war should break out, I would like to be confident that should our countries be threatened, we will both be at each others aid."

He took another drink and licked his lips, furrowing his brow. "I have a proposal that would solidify an alliance between us. Would you care to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:56 am

Brawny Hooves continued drinking his wine. He absolutely loved wine. It was as if Chrysanthus made this beverage himself, and was generous enough to bestow it upon the Crystal Ponies. This stallion had an offer. It must be beneficial to both sides

"Go on. I'd love to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:07 am

"I am childless." OzyManedias stated plainly and flatly. "There is no Empress of Eremus for me, but my personal assistant and steward Vassago is like a son I have never had. When I pass, He will be next in line."

"To the point." He set his glass down and stared seriously at Calla Lilly and Brawny. "I propose a marriage between your Nikki and Vassago. I'm sure a Dowry would be no issue, and arrangements for the ceremony could be made at both of your leisure. I believe the two can move past the... incident earlier this evening and join together for the greater good of our two kingdoms." he leaned back and his expression lightened, glad he was able to explain in a fitting manner.

"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Calla bit her lip at the thought. It was ultimately Brawny's decision, but it was for the welfare of their child and the children to come.

"Does Vassago have royal blood?" she asked. "If he is a noble, we may seek to further this agreement. If not, the healthy stream of royal blood would be tainted, and we're afraid we would have to decline."

First excuse. Second plan: another outing.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:59 pm

OzyManedias laughed. "He is of royal blood. Not mine mind you, but your bloodline will not be tainted."

"He originally came under my banner as a hostage to a neighboring kingdom as a promise of peace, being a seventh son of the king, he was not so prized." Ozy explained. "Vassago was barely out of his crib when he came to me, he proved himself both loyal and responsible at a remarkably young age."

Vassago ventured through the palace, having some time away from his duties. Upon coming to a door guarded by a pair of Crystal soldiers.

"My my my... what have we here?" He whispered curiously. His horn lit up.

"Who goes there!" One of the guards barked as Vassago opened the door.

"Forget it, its nothing." The other said as Vassago slipped inside and shut the door quietly.

Upon turning around, Vassago found Princess Nikki playing there.

"Uh..." He started glancing left and right. "I'm not that scary!" He winced, prepared for any magical retribution.

"I can do tricks! Want to see a trick?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Nikki's ears flattened. She backed up, her eyes wide, as she stared at the colt, willing him to go away but not daring to harm him.

"What are you doing here?" she whispered, her toy abandoned. "You shouldn't be here... But... as long as you don't hurt anypony...."

Incomprehensible squeaks left the filly's mouth for a moment. She was absolutely terrified of Vassago, and she was really bad at hiding it. She didn't want to say anything to him that would provoke him, however, so she just agreed and prepared for the worse. She was too frightened to even call the guards.

Meanwhile, back on the observation deck, Calla nodded to Ozy's words.

"We understand. We were, ourselves, a peace offering from the kingdom of Equestria. We were the Duchess of the province of Unicornia, the daughter of a Duke and his wife. We were lucky to have fallen in love with our husband, but not all are so fated. Let us see if they are compatible, and proper arrangements... may be made. Are we agreed, dear husband?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Brawny Hooves looked at his wife, then to Ozy. It seemed like a good deal. But he was worried for his daughter. From what he saw, Nikki was scared of Vassago. He was afraid that would continue if they were to marry. He loved his family more than anything. It was a big risk...

"I will allow the bonding of your Vassago and our Nikki. I hope he proves a worthy husband, and this proves a good alliance between our two nations."

Brawny stuck his crystal hoof to Ozy, waiting for him to shake it, so they could seal the deal. He wasn't all that trusting of Vassago, but how bad could he really be? And who knows? Maybe he'll change as the years go on.

"We should inform Nikki of our arrangement. Shall we, Calla?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm

"What are you doing here?" The terrified filly asked. Vassago frowned slightly. "I was going on an adventure. Don't you ever go on any adventures?"

She was scared of him. Everypony was scared of Vassago. All he wanted was a bit of fun, which in turned scared this foal to tears, which in turn made him have absolutely no friends in the history of everything.

But this Tangent would be different, he promised himself. He would have at least one friend.

Hopefully. Maybe.

Vassago held up his hooves. "Want to see my head grow big and round like a ball?"

He stuck his hoof in his mouth, and another eldritch tendril of magic entered the young princesses mind. Same magic, different purpose.

"Watch." Vassago pretended to blow on his hoof, at the same time changing what Nikki saw. Everytime he blew, his head grew more and more comically large.

"Ta da!"

OzyManedias looked surprised. "Really? N-not that I am opposed, I was just under the assumption that you might want to think it over." He smiled and shook his head. "No matter. Gaudeo quod tibi placet. I am happy that you are happy." He reached for Brawny's hoof to give it a firm shake.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Calla was aghast at Brawny's sudden agreement.

"Brawny! Shouldn't we see if they are compatible? Are you not worried of the welfare of our child?"

Seeing as she could not reason with him, she groaned and looked to the hallway.

"We... we do not believe it would be in Nikki's best interests to inform her of the current arrangements. She is so young, after all, and she will not grasp the meaning of her fate. We shall wait a few years to inform her."

Back in her room, Nikki could not help the giggle that escaped her mouth.

"That's funny, Vassago," she said quietly. "Wanna see me be a ninja?"

Suddenly, before anypony could blink, Nikki was clothed, head to hoof, in black wrappings, and so was Vassago. Nikki leaped and pulled a triple flip before landing on her hooves and blushing behind the mouth cover.

"Ninjas are from the country of Neighpon. I read about them in a story, and I found out I could make the costumes appear."

It was not a very marelike thing to do, but she didn't really care.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Brawny Hooves felt embarrassment at how quick he was to make the agreement. He did care for their child, and he cared for his wife, and his empire. He pulled his hoof back, making a second thought.

"Actually, Calla's right. We must wait to see if they even have an interest in each other. I apologize for the inconvenience, Sir Ozy. But I hate doing things with my wife disagreeing. I love her more than anything, and my family is important to me. I still like the idea, but we must see if we're all agreed on the arrangement."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:48 am

'compatability?'

Maybe thats a Crystal Pony thing...

OzyManedias did not fully understand the reason the marriage was put off, but he wasn't going to make that big of a fuss about it.

"Of course." He said as he stood up. "We should talk more of this matter at a later point."

"WAH!" Vassago jumped as he suddenly was in the garbs of a ninja. His abnormally large head instantly was its normal size.

"That's amazing!" He stared in wonder. He was fairly skilled at illusions and petty tricks, but he couldn't just make things appear and disappear.

"I wish I could do that..." Vassago said, with a hint of jealousy as he examined the garb.

Vassago did not usually get a chance to play. In every universe, even this one, he always had a job to do. One singular job that he could never forget. Couldn't it be forgiven if he had a break? Even for half a day?
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:23 am

"Well, thanks!" Nikki said, blushing even further. "I wish I could do what you did, though... That's pretty amazing, too."

Without warning, she tackled Vassago, bringing the tumbling mass of ponies to the mahogany floor and rolling around in glee. Oh, she was happy to have found a new play buddy. None of the court foals would play fairly with her, worried they would offend her if she didn't win, and it was no fun that way. She didn't mind not winning. She minded not having fun.

She giggled, having the time of her life play fighting with the colt.

Upstairs, Calla sighed with subtle relief and nodded. 

"We shall arrange their meeting later. For now, why don't we enjoy the festivities below? There are other nobles to greet, my friend, and the day does not last forever."

She looked to Brawny before turning, her light garment flowing, and disappearing down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:53 am

"Yes. Of course." OzyManedias nodded solemnly and walked off to enjoy the festival, maybe drop by Torna's yurt... see how she is doing...

Vassago yelped in surprise as he was assaulted by the young royal. He playfully wrestled with the filly, and overall had the most pleasant feeling in his life(Lives?). Was it happiness? How nice it felt to have endorphins rush to his brain.

Every single Vassago, in every Tangent, and even in the Primary, smiled a little. One of them had found a shred of happiness. Every single one made a silent prayer to their Master, to give them the chance to replicate this feeling.

He lay on the ground after the fight died down and started to giggle.

Suddenly, his giggles became silent as he stared at the door expectantly and silently.

Last edited by Thespi Bacchanalian on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:11 am

A maid walks casually into the room and inspects the surroundings. She starts picking up unused toys, one after another. Eventually, a metallic sound is heard. She in now carrying a shiny object, slowly walking towards Nikki Hooves. "Dear, is this yours?" She asks, keeping the object out of clear sight, prompting for a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:50 pm

"Probably," Nikki said, dismissing the maid's question as she summoned a katana. "It may be the missing one, miss. I've been missing the second one all week."

She tossed the sword to Vassago for a closer look as she approached the maid.

"May I have it back?" she asked sweetly.

Her parents did not know about little Nikki's favored plaything. They had been part of the first Ninja costume she had summoned, and she always kept them locked away. She had cut her hoof on one once, and knew they were dangerous to play with, but it had been two years since the first discovery with no accidents and plenty of toys cut to pieces. The maids hadn't been able to figure out the reason, but they assumed she was just practicing magic.

She didn't like this maid having her sword. The look in her eyes was completely dangerous, little flames leaping up around the edges, but nopony a head taller than her would be able to see it, nor the subtle purple glow of her horn.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:26 pm

The maid lets out a shrill noise before raising the sword and swinging it down.

Last edited by Torna on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 pm

A high pitched shriek filled the room, emanating from the little mouth of the princess. Fire danced in her eyes, and with a loud bang, the maid was on the floor, face-down, much in the same way Vas had been thrown against the wall in Nikki's fear.

Fear and anger in her eyes, Nikki retreated to Vas's side, the sword retrieved from the spot where it had fallen, raised into the air by her levitation and pointed at the mare on the floor.

"Vas!" she said, her voice quiet but high with fear. "Please! Help!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms (reboot)   Kingdoms (reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdoms (reboot)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next