My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Start

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bounty

Bounty

Fresh Start - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:11 pm

He looked a bit shaken himself by how much of a leader she appeared not to be. How could somepony like this pony hope to survive out there or at the very least not be traumatized by seeing some big Stoneback run by. She also seem to being shock from the greeting and hasn't heard a word he has said. He actually perfered that other colt over this. He looks over the filly in the hopes he could find what makes her a good leader. Maybe she'll surprise him and when the going gets tough she'll flip to someone with a little more backbone. Bounty just gonna be nice to her, cause she seems even a side comment or a joke will more then likely break. Also best to keep it to the point so she doesn't get distracted.

"I have my papers so I can come along on the new settlement will ya'll." He tried to sound friendly, but it's hard. He even decided to wear his accent to sound more homegrown.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 am

Silver Spur kept on playing, but noted Blazer approaching. He finish the melody he was playing before looking up to Blazer and then back at Bounty.

"I would keep an eye on that one. A bounty hunter he was. Still has some of it left in him."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:28 am

Blaze shrugged. "I served my time. Any bounties on me are forfeit. Don't know what to say about you though, friend."

Rough Cut levitated the papers over to look them over, looking irritated. "You brought them yourself instead of mailing them...? You're not on the manifest, we're just getting ready to leave... um... I think I can let you come though..."
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 am

Bounty tips his hat with satisfaction as he hands over his papers. "Thank you kindly Miss Cuts, I throw what little I have in this world on the cart now." He goes a little off and picks up his stuff to put in the cart. It was wrapped in a thick mess of blankets and tied together by thick strong ropes. He puts on his saddle bags which were very nice compared to his clothes and that strange ball of blankets. He floats all his sword in a neat pile and wraps them in one of the many blankets he had, then he ties it to his saddle.

After that was done he wipes the sweat from his brow. Magic was easy when he was fighting and swinging the sword, but focusing on things for a long time hurt his head. He sat nearby this tan colored filly who had taken to a porch to wait. He tips his hat to her before sitting down.

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 am

"This is not the first time i set eyes on him. Saw him a few weeks ago. Didn't know much 'bout me. Fine by me. Maybe he is as 'cleaned up' as you are." Silver said before going back to his harmonica.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:20 am

Rough Cut set about making the necessary changes and moved to the front of the assembled carts and carriages. "Okay... um... It's time to start going everypony to the um... to the west."
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:38 am

Bounty stand up with a determined look as he looks out the great unknown. At last he could but his worries behind him and leave Equestria fully. He what everything to be left behind him in the past. He was most likely one of the only ponies who wishes they never show up in history book or even be remembered for anything. He just wants some honest work so he could feed himself and have a place to sleep. This journey was gonna cleanse him of his troubles with every step he took. He had a lot to cleanse so he wanted to get on the road as soon as able. He walks to the sise of the cart the others seem to be not on. He didn't feel like making any trouble and the others were all kinda strange. He was gonna just obverse if he could, though Bounty knew more then likely they were gonna drag him into something. Who knows? They mite even get attacked by Stonebacks.

He'll follow the cart the moment it starts moving
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:45 am

Silver didn't waste too much time. He didn't pay much mind to anypony else as he marched up to the most unoccupied cart and hopped on board to lay back and tilt his hat forward as his harmonica played a few tunes.

"Somepony let me know if we get to a water crossing." He said to whatever pony he could get his attention from before letting the music come forth. Other than that, he was rather chill and to himself.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 am

Everypony else cheered. Everypony was tired of sitting in the cold doing squat. Ponies young and old pulled their own wagons loaded with supplies and a few of them were even decorated with murals, or etchings, and even pieces of scrap metal on one old timer's wagon. An orchestra of scattered instruments began to play. If a pony cared to selectively hear in the din, a pony could make out a banjo, fiddles, accordion, and even a sitar.

It was Trail Blazer who was pulling Silver's particular wagon. "So an honest pony like myself is supposed to pull around an opportunist like you?"
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:03 am

Bounty wasn't pulling nopony or sitting in a cart. He was to the left of the emptiest cart which sad to say was one Sliverspur was in and was being pulled by Trail blazer. He heard Silver say something about water crossing and waking him up. Bounty would try to remember that. It was nice to see all the ponies cheering about the journey and the music helped him stay in a good mood as he walked down the road.

He stayed close to the cart and matched it's speed.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:15 am

"If yer not gonna complain..." Silver said with a smirk. He was quite an opportunist, but he wouldn't start making enemies too early. If Blazer was going to get upset, he would be fine on his own hooves, or maybe pull him in exchange. Perhaps that would open up opportunities for later.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:39 am

"Well, I guess we're both lucky that you don't weigh any more than a sack of potatoes then."
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 am

Bounty lets out a laugh at that comment. These two seem to a pair of pears in fir tree and they seem to get along well. Which is nice to see that the only pony Bounty was worrying about seem to be able not to draw a sword on everyone. Which makes Bounty wonder more about the reasons why he was so madden by his appearance those few weeks ago. Wonder what sort of opportunities did he invest himself in I wonder?

Bounty always had a saying that time reveals all, so there wasn't much point in worrying about it. He'll learn about it one day, or at the very least judge the for who he is and work from there. The tumble weeds stampeded by the carts like they were off to a shoe sell and the rock structures were a pretty sight among the bleak desert like setting. He looks over to Miss.Cuts for a moment then back at them. They seem like the better one's to ask. He wouldn't want her to freeze up and crash all the carts or something. He wasn't gonna be the one to put her in a coma. No sir.

"Hey, do we have a place were going after? Or a direction?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:16 am

Silver waved a hoof in the rough direction they were heading. "Over yonder. No other towns nearby, and not a single place to rely on." He smiled at that. Self dependence sat well with him.

"That doesn't unsettle you does it bounty hunter?" He said, looking at Bounty. Reading what he could gather from his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:47 am

Seeing as the convoy left from Canterlot, snow covered forests and fields flanked the dirt roads. Where they were headed there would be no desert. Rough Cut was ahead pulling her own wagon while looking at a map. It was obvious to everypony that looked at her that she was nervous.

Trail Blazer spit to the side. "Way over yonder. Take us a good week or two of walkin' from what I understand."
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:57 am

Bounty heard them answer, but from the look on Miss.Cut's face it seems they never were gonna make it there. Bounty only could hope there was someone else she told which way exactly they were going. Bounty looks up to Silverspur who seemed to be wanting Bounty blood to start boiling. Bounty hadn't the time to answer to himself why because he was busy thinking of a comeback.

"I settle everything I start I'll tell you that much." He looks over at Silverspur with a neutral look.

Lucky for Bounty it seems Trial blazer actually had a answer and said it would be about two weeks of walking. Bounty always assumes it is the max time when you want it to be the least time and the least time when you want more. Then there are no risks for surprises and you feel good if you do finish early.

"You mean just walking? Or is that without adding we need to stop to rest and eat?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:08 am

Silver sighed and began to play his harmonica. At this rate he would be falling asleep. He got his fair fill of talk from these two and simply wanted to keep himself rested enough for when his energy was needed.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Blazer looked visibly irritated, his raspy voice got much more gruffer. "Why do you have to be so nit picky? Do you want the exact number of hoof steps? What kind of pony walks for two weeks without stopping?"
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Bounty almost shook his head before talking, which more then likely would piss this colt off. It's like they enjoy confrontational discussion and liked to get in it. Bounty had to hold his tongue when talking to these two. It wasn't like when he was a Bounty hunter and could say whatever he felt like. He could leave town the next day if he got to many problems. He had to try to look like he had control.

"I would guess the dedicated kind that planned to kil-over once it was all said and done."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:56 am

"More worried about what we find on the way..." Silver took pause to speak. "And your going to run your mouth dry very quickly with all that yapping." He put away his harmonica, feeling more like having some peace and quiet than making noise. Some good shut eye in the back of the cart sounded real nice about now.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Trail Blazer smirked, his previous hostility had almost melted away. "Keep talkin' and you might keel over from dehydration."

(By the way, feel free to introduce any dangers to the caravan. It's no fun for me to think of a disaster and already know how Rough Cut will react to it.)
Back to top Go down
Bounty

Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:49 pm

The road was barely viable and could of once been used maybe once every year maybe once for a path for some type of animal that migrates. Anyway you looked there was nothing, but sand mixed with redish dirt with large sandstone or some sort of colorful rocks that had stacked for years to form huge rock structures of beauty. The wind had picked up and some other-ponies had put on bandannas so to stop the sand from going into their mouth as they talked to each other. Bounty was much more worried about his eyes, lucky he had a good pair of shades.

The ground made a little rumble suddenly and the loose rocks and sand jumped up here and there. Bounty tenses up as he looks around.

"What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:51 pm

(I'll say this once, we're not going out into the desert. The terrain is going to be largely grassland and mountains with distant forests.)
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Silver grumbled and pushed his hat down. "Your imagination. Are you already that dry? Get some water." He said before trying to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:55 pm

"What's what except for snow, snow, and more snow?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start   Fresh Start - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Start
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next