My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wobby meets somepony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Wobby meets somepony Empty
PostSubject: Wobby meets somepony   Wobby meets somepony I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 am

Wobby walked into the tavern with a scowl on his face, these places annoyed him. Drunken stallions and mares here and there the sound of chatting all around him. He hated taverns, but he needed a drink and this was the only place nearby that sold alcohol and he decided he didn't want to go to a store when there was a tavern this close. He moved to a table and sat down leaning back in his chair sighing as a drunk stallion stumbled by the table and fell onto a seat. *tonight is going to be a long night* he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Wobby meets somepony   Wobby meets somepony I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:23 am

Stormy strolled silently into the tavern, a book tucked under her wing and an intriguing look on her face. She walked up to the counter, glancing up at the barmare, "May I please have a glass of wine." she asked quietly, her lightning eyes never straying from the mare's. The bartender nodded, reaching for a glass and filling it with water. Stormy thanked her before turning away, her eyes sweeping the tavern. There were no seats left except for next to an angry looking stallion. With a sigh, Stormy stepped up to him,

"Excuse me, would it be alright for me to take this seat?" she asked softly, gesturing to the empty chair across from the stallion.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Wobby meets somepony   Wobby meets somepony I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Wobby looked up at the mare and than back at the empty seat he wasn't in the mood to get in a argument right now about a idiotic seat. He motioned to the seat "Be my guest" he tapped the table with his hoof whistling in the awkward silence "Sooooooooooooooo....do you enjoy coming here? i sure don't." he said bored out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Wobby meets somepony   Wobby meets somepony I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Stormy nodded her thanks, pulled the seat out and plopping down in it. Her messy mane fell into her face and she brushed it away. She said nothing for a moment, quietly taking out her journal and a pen.

"Is that supposed to be some sort of pick up line?" she asked sharply as she began scribbling something in her notebook. "Because I don't 'do' pick up lines." She held onto a bored expression as she continued writing in the small book.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Wobby meets somepony   Wobby meets somepony I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Wobby looked at the mare strangely than started to laugh "Me...Pick up line? on you!?Bahahahahahaha" he started to cry he was laughing so hard "Listen miss i do do pick up lines there useless piles of junk. also why would i waste a pick up line on you? Your funny you know that?" he wiped the tears from his eyes "The names Wobby not that either of us care" he said.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Wobby meets somepony   Wobby meets somepony I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Stormy rolled her eyes, "Thanks for the amazing compliment, Wobby." she paused before saying his name, and when she did say it, she nearly spat it. She looked away, Coming here was a bad idea. I should have just gone to the forest, at least then I'd learn some of the history. she closed her eyes for a moment, letting what he had said sink in. She ignored his idiotic laughing, instead focusing on her journal.

She began to write in it, the pen nearly stabbing the paper. Ink fell from the tip of the quill and dropped onto the page.

"Dammit." she muttered, dabbing at the stain with her napkin. Sighing, she stood and got another glass of water. She dipped the tip of the napkin in the liquid and continued trying to remove the ink drop.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Wobby meets somepony   Wobby meets somepony I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Wobby sighed and looked at this mare. She was quite beautiful but he didn't care about any of the crap. He sighed "Is there anything i can do to help you?" wobby surprised himself saying this.

(Sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Wobby meets somepony   Wobby meets somepony I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:48 pm

"Help me?" Stormy tested the words, "No, I got it." she said softly as the ink came out. With a small grin, she showed Wobby the clean page. There was only one sentence written on it,

The history must be found. With a gasp, Stormy quickly closed the book, holding it tight to her chest.

"Um," she stuttered, "Anyways. I'm Stormy Ruin. Nice to meet you." she offered her hoof to shake, wearing an unsteady smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wobby meets somepony   Wobby meets somepony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wobby meets somepony
Page 1 of 1