My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somepony to bowl with?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

Somepony to bowl with? Empty
PostSubject: Somepony to bowl with?   Somepony to bowl with? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Breeze Dasher trotted happily into the bowling alley. She was new in Ponyville and thought this was a lovely place to make friends. After she borrowed her shoes, she sat down and pulled them on. Tugging at the shoelace to tighten the knot, she fell onto her back. After brushing herself off, she decided to get something to eat.

Breeze settled down in the chair and took a sip of Pepsi from her paper cup. Starting to much on her pizza, she waited for someone to bowl with.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Somepony to bowl with? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somepony to bowl with?   Somepony to bowl with? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:08 am

It was a quiet yet boring day for Mist since she moved here so she decided to make yourself from dying of boredom over the bowling alley. It's been a long time since she ever bowled, entering the building leaning up and forward on the front counter. "One bowling shoes please." handing her the rent shoes quickly putting them on tying the laces tight.
Mist flies looking for any empty lanes or ponies who would be glad to have a another player in, pushing up her glasses she spotted a pure white Pegasus munching on some pizza seeing how the pony is alone, Mist hovered above her looking down.
"Hey, if you looking for somepony to bowl with you. I can bowl with you?"
Back to top Go down

Somepony to bowl with?
Page 1 of 1