My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning to get the Snowflakes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:47 am

Blue smiled good naturedly toward Renaultar.

"Go right ahead, I know I've heard worse."

And then a pause.

"Something's got the harpies in a flutter."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:53 am

"I'm going to see what's going on", said Nameless, standing up and doing so, opening the door. Her actions resulted in her seeing 4 mares and a stallion in a very compromising position.

After five seconds of awkwardness, Nameless closed the door. "They're busy," she said, trying to hide her embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:16 am

Renaultar was thinking of seeing what the fuss was all about, but Nameless checked before he could. He wads feeling embaressed as well, thinking of the worst...Well not the worst but close to it.

"They....do that sometimes. They will calm down. I didn't hear the door yet so at least Earl is spared from them." Renny moved over to the piano, hesitant at first about playing. "I haven't really played for anyone before, so forgive the errors." Then, after a moment of stretching his hooves, he played.

http://mp3juices.com/engine/mp3/popup_song.php?hash=Philip%20Wesley%20-%20Soul``s%20Lament||50c11f6578

---

The four mares giggled to themselves after staring down Nameless for a few quiet moments.

"Hehe. At least we weren't caught doing anything else."
"You don't HAVE to go. There is lots to be had here."
"You can be late. Just a little."
"I REALLY want to try that old ponies loafers."

Moments later, the faint sound of a piano could be heard playing. All the mares stopped to listen for a moment, enjoying the sound.

"Oh, he is playing the piano for you? You must be something special. He never lets us watch."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:30 am

Earl Didn't know it was possible to blush this shade of red. Somehow, he managed it.

"W-Well, I, Er, Maybe...." He mumbled...

And then the Piano Started.

"... Wait... That's Renny? I never knew he could..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 am

Blue watched him in silence and slowly closed his eyes to listen. He knew there was something worthwhile in the dull guard. He slowly swayed his head to the music until he laid stil, for Renny didn't know it, but he was playing the elder pony's death song. He had seen it all. If his sex crazed friend had a sophisticated side, there was nothing more that could surprise him and thus nothing more could be gained from this world. Blue quietly passed, but before he could fully give up the ghost his stubborn body reach up and jerked it back down, waking the old pony with a start.

"Whosowha hm?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 am

Nameless clapped enthusiastically, "Wow, that's amazing, Renny! On-core! On-core!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:51 am

Renaultar finished his piece and blushed at the reaction he was getting. He certainly did not expect this. Save some family, no one else had ever watched him play.

"Its just a side hobby of mine. Not really too big on it yet. I just think of tunes when I am on the job sometimes." He looked to the clock nervously, looking for a way to divert attention from his piano. "Where could Earl be? Did we not hear the door knock?" Renaultar went to the door and opened it to see if he missed it.

---

"Just a few minutes more. No one will mind a few minutes." Said one of the mares as she fiddled with and braided some of Earl's mane. Another one began to braid his tail.

"Would you mind if i were to give your coat a nice soft brushing, handsome?" Said another, already running a brush over his back.

"That coffee smells goooood." Said another, helping take it off his hooves.

It was at this time that the door opened and Renaultar's head popped out to stare in shock at the scene.

"...Earl?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:01 am

Earl blinked, and Sheepishly waved a hoof. "... Hi Renny... I, ah, Brought Coffee for Everypony. (Glad I made two Thermos' worth.)" He said, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 am

Blue stood up and paced about the room, trying to make sure he wouldn't fall asleep. His wandering lead him out the door and stopped slack jawed at seeing Earl.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:17 am

Nameless poked her head out too, if only because everpony else was doing it. She looked at the scene in disbelief and gave the participants a disapproving look.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:24 am

The scene left Renaultar rather dumbfounded. His jaw would have hit the floor if it could go any lower.

The four mares stared back, blushing smiles on their faces at they quickly tried to hide the brushes and stepped away from Earl. "Oh...Your friend is here Nallty." Said the high pitched green one. She gave Earl a smack on the rump to send him on his way. "Go on hun. You shouldn't fool with us tooooo much now." They all giggled to themselves like gremlins.

Renaultar blushed red and quickly made way for Earl. The moment he was inside he helped him with his things. "I am SO sorry. I didn't hear the door knock. I told them to keep to themselves and....Uh...Really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:28 am

Earl was still bright red. "I-It's, uhm, No problem. So, ah, What's the topic?" Earl wasn't sure his blush would ever go away. at least Coffee was available.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 am

Blue slowly followed them back into the room, his voice solemn.

"Hey Renny... Remember when I said that Earl would fit in with them?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:33 am

Nameless said nothing. Just continued to stare disapprovingly at Earl.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:42 am

Renaultar couldn't help but laugh at Blue. That pony always made him crack up. It helped to also break the mood and get things back on track.

"Alright. Now that everypony is here, first things first. Earl has told me that there is a black market sale going on, and that the Snowflakes of Harmony are going to be there....maybe. I would normally tell my 'superiors' but it seems that they cannot be trusted either. So instead, we are going to try to make a plan to get them back. You all are the ponies i trust most. We need ideas. Charging in with force is probably a death sentence. Buying them is out of the question. Stealing them back might be the most viable, but getting in would be a trick. What about you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:52 am

Earl opened on of the bags, hoping To move along. "I've taken the Liberty to see Some Disguises... Their Paranoia is their own undoing here, They wear outfits to hide their Cutie Marks. Which means, by Acting Mean enough, We'd be able to pass in Mostly Undetected." He said, Pulling out a few Dark Coats after finishing his First report.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:57 am

Blue got his laughs in before Renaultar turned serious.

"You can leave the tough act to me. The rest of you can act as my subordinates."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:02 am

Nameless looked at the black coats. Then at the other three ponies. Then at the coats. As her look alternated between the coats and the ponies, a small smile crept onto her face. It grew until the thought of the three ponies acting tough in such gear finally burst through the humour dam holding back her laughter.

She broke into unmasked, fully authentic giggling which in turn broke into laughter as she collapsed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:07 am

Renaultar scoffed at Blue, but he turned a curious eye to Nameless and her manic laughing. If there was a joke he wasn't getting, then something must have snapped.

"Whats so funny little one? I hope the sight of those mares didn't damage you too much."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Earl Blinked. "Erm..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:49 pm

"Hrm?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Nameless tried to hold back the laughter, and for the most part, succeeded. "You..."she managed, "...in them." She pointed at the coats. "Youinthem. Just try-" she giggled again, "Try them on and you'll see." She smiled encouragingly, but in the way that a foal would smile when encouraging a friend (or victim) to take a dare.

In other news, she was speaking normally now, if a bit excited.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Renaultar looked to the coats and back to Nameless. Suddenly he was not so enthusiastic about wearing them. He looked to Blue and Earl, hoping they would shed some opinions or try them on. "They are just...for covering cutie marks right? Wouldn't anything work?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Blue rolls onto his side.

"Well I don't know about you two, but my cloak already covers mine"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Earl Balked. "T-That... Spring Festival... I..."

He didn't notice when he grabbed it, but the costumes he grabbed, (Which he, in his rush, thought were Dark Suits,) Were Actually Bunny Suits.

"... I am so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning to get the Snowflakes
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Manehattan Housing Area-
Jump to: