My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning to get the Snowflakes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Nameless couldn't help it. She burst into uncontrollable giggles. Her fruitless attempts at trying remain elegant just made the laughter more uncontrollable.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm

On one hand, Renaultar was seriously disappointed in Earl, and on the other, Nameless was just adorable to watch as she laughed so much.

He pulled out the costume and just stared at it. This brought one very big question to Renaultar's mind.

"...Nevermind why you have bunny suits Earl. Why do you have THREE of them?" It was one thing when a stallion was caught with one, but three?
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Earl Shuffled his hooves. "... The other Staff wanted to wear them too for The Spring Festival. We have a whole 'Read-to-the-foals' Thing we do..." He admitted, Bright red.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:13 pm

If Blue had a cane or a walker it would be bent over Earl's head. Since he didn't have one he instead got up and marched angrily toward him with the intention of giving him a good beating.

"What made you think that you'd get me into a bunny suit?! Get over here you!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Nameless took a couple of steps away from Earl. "You read stories to foals wearing that?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:25 pm

While this was a rather wild situation, it was starting to get far off track. Renaultar chuckled to himself at the absurdity before holding up a hoof. "Everypony calm down. Hehe. Lets just move on. So we will to get in and cover our cutie marks. I think i might have a harder time though since these ponies may or may not be the ones after my life, and its hard to miss me with this." He said pointing to his eye patch.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Earl balked again. "I've only ever Worn the Ears!" He said in his defense, Before shaking his head. "Renny's Right. It's kinda hard to miss an eyepatch."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Blue stopped in his tracks. He really wanted to hit Earl, but now wasn't the time. These foals needed his direction.

"Must I mastermind this whole thing? All we need is fur dye and he'll fit in just as well with the other single eyed criminals."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Nameless took a seat and simply observed the scene. She smiled as she thought of the attempts to dye Renny. The Woods inside her called to make the dye pink.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 pm

"Dye? What? No way! That might stain. And how would you dye a brown coat? That would be a lot of dye." Renaultar was not at all in love with the idea of messing with his fur. Ultimately if it came to it he would but he would complain as much as he wanted on the way.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Earl Sighed. "And what would you do, Renny?" He asked, Shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Blue stares adamantly at Earl.

"I'll tell you what he's going to do. He's going to hold still while we rub black dye into him."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:55 pm

"Pink dye!" said Nameless, imitating a voice.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Renaultar was not liking any of these ideas at all. He backed up a few paces from the others. "Oh no no no. Black would look terrible on me. And your not helping Nameless!" He shot a glace back at her.

A faint giggling could be heard outside the door. Renaultar paled and face hoofed. He knew exactly who it was.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Earl hummed, sitting down. "I think The Mares outside like that Idea." He said, giving a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Blue slowly stroked his mustache in thought.

"If we dyed you pink you could definitely channel your anger into acting tough."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Nameless giggled. This was like how Woods teased Loyal sometimes. Or when Herald teased Loyal. Or Admirer. Heck, whenever Loyal was teased by a member of The household.

An outsider teasing Loyal, however, was not nearly as funny.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:23 pm

"Oh you haven't seen angry yet." Renaultar sighed with annoyance at Blue. He turned and went to the door to open it. Four mares spilled out from the doorway and looked up to Renaultar. Caught red hoofed, they blushed and showed no shame.

"Pink would be excellent!"
"It would go with your eyes...eye."
"I think you would look better pink."
"He should dress up as a mare."

The other three looked to the blue mare. Their eyes full of excitement. Renaultar was quick to act.

"Time to go NOW." He said pushing the cluster of mares out the door and shut it hard. He sighed and looked around at everyone in the room.

"....Black dye will do."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 am

"I'll have to get to my lab and brew some up then."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:03 am

Nameless raised a hoof, "Um, sirs? When you get into the market, what are you planning to actually do?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:12 am

Renaultar opened his mouth to speak, but then thought better of it. He put a hoof to his chin and though for several moments.

"...I have no idea. Maybe we can figure it out on the fly?" He looked around with a grin for any sign of approval.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:38 am

Earl nodded. "Good Enough for me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:40 am

Blue grumbles in annoyance.

"Am I going to have to mastermind this as well?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 am

Nameless frowned at the plan, or rather, the lack thereof.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:53 am

Renaultar looked back to every pony and then to Blue. ".....Maaaaybe." He grinned stupidly. He was all to aware of how stupid this was all turning out to be.

"I honestly don't think we have enough information right now. But we do have to take the snowflakes out of there in some fashion. Either on our own or with any connections we have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning to get the Snowflakes
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next