My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning to get the Snowflakes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Earl nodded. "From what it sounded like, we still have a couple days to plan." He chimed in, hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Renaultar quickly jumped in before anypony else could speak. "We could wait!"

There were several moments of idiotic silence from him before he noticed and explained. "We don't necessarily have to take them then. We could wait and see who wins, and then we can try to get them from that person after, or while they are being transported. It has to be better than being in a place full of criminals, right?.....Or we could...you know, plan more."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Old Blue looked between the guard and the cafe owner and firmly stamped his hoof on the ground to get everypony's attention.

"I'm going to need the location, the time who's operating it, and anything else you can tell me."

He paused for a moment.

"Or we could do what Renaultar just said."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Nameless nodded. It sounded like a sound theory at least, and unless something went seriously wrong would work, kinda. If the supposed winner was careless.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Earl nodded. "Waiting seems to be the better plan." He said, giving a Stretch.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Blue waved his hoof dismissively at Earl with a grumble.

"You agree with everything."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Renaultar was a bit surprised to hear everyone not giving him trouble for once. "Really? Everyone agrees? You like my plan?" He smiled and stuck out his chest. "Well, i guess we are good to go then."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:09 am

Nameless nodded, then stood up to leave. She had heard all she needed to hear, and she needed to report back top the household. She wondered how they would react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning to get the Snowflakes   Planning to get the Snowflakes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning to get the Snowflakes
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4