My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horse Asylum: Breakers Club

Go down 
+4
Rosey Bubbles
Callilian
Maxulus
Moonlemon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

The Horse Asylum: Breakers Club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Breakers Club   The Horse Asylum: Breakers Club - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:56 am

Rose struggled to rip the reins from her alter ego, mentally shoving her aside and taking control of her body again.

"Oh... My..." she said, horrified, as she leaped back and looked at the Smiler. "No... Faust, you ruined it for us, Rose... We'll never get out now!"

She started crying, knowing that one act of stupidity had guaranteed that she would never see her friends, she would ever smell the flowers, and she would never run through fields of gold with Blindsight again.

"Maybe there's golden fields in Heaven..." she murmured softly. "Please, Celestia, end this pain... Take me before I whither away..."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Breakers Club   The Horse Asylum: Breakers Club - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:59 am

"Prison is better than this sh*t"

The foal nodded slowly. "Definitly. I mean you obviously couldn't have killed your mother, right?"

A flame started at Vassago's feet. a flame only Oreo could see.

"Everypony has it wrong. You must have loved your mother."
The flame grew to envelope Vassago's legs. His fur began to crackle and blacken. "Adopted or no. Why would you do it? why did you do it? Many ponies here ask themselves the same question. Many ponies here think they are so original."

His fur started to peel, revealing the foal's mangy skin, which started to bubble and blister.

"I wonder... How long will it take you to realize that everypony here is...."

The foal's face melted away,leaving a half burned flesh half boney skull, leering at her.
"Just like you."

The spell was instantly dropped and Vassago was instantly returned to normal as his attention turned to the crystal mare's sobs

"Maybe there's golden fields in Heaven..." she murmured softly. "Please, Celestia, end this pain... Take me before I whither away..."

Vassago giggled at the crystal pony. Praying to a fake goddess in a fake asylum for some fake comfort.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Breakers Club   The Horse Asylum: Breakers Club - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:28 pm

INTERJECTION

Stained Hatchet heard the commotion, and quickly trotted to the extra-activities room. Still, she took her time. If they were strangling each other, why rush it, right? It wouldn't be her fault if she got a little too late to help one or two of the patients, right? There was a danger being in an asylum, and if you couldn't handle it, why, you should just leave.

Oh wait. They can't. Stained snickered lightly under her breath. She wasn't the cleverest of the Hatchets, but she her ignorance could make it more painfully and inhumanely crueler. Finally she got to the door, and thrust it open.

The first thing she saw was the unconscious Smiler. For only a moment, just a tiny, minuscule, moment, a flicker of a smile went across her face. She always hated those idiotic grin-machines. This one in particular too, since it was the one she had been paired with recently for patrol. God, do they even have a brain? A thought crossed her mind to just crack her head open and check, since she was already unconscious, but it quickly went away, realizing it wouldn't be allowed.

She took a stoic pose and pointed to the Smiler. "Who did this?!" She asked savagely, glaring at each and every pony with a painful eye. Her look set upon a crying mare. "I will ask you all again, and I hope you understand that your lives are at stake when I do, WHO DID THIS?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horse Asylum: Breakers Club   The Horse Asylum: Breakers Club - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horse Asylum: Breakers Club
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: