My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spotlight Shine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siris

Spotlight Shine Empty
PostSubject: Spotlight Shine   Spotlight Shine I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:05 am

Spotlight Shine

Spotlight Shine 4CcUU

Species: Earth Pony

Mane:Dark orange with slight yellow highlight

Tail: Dark orange

Eyes: Green

Body: Light orange

Cutie Mark: Comedy/Tragedy masks

Age (Baby,adult): Young adult

Personality: Tends to flip between being focused and serious, or upbeat and cheery depending on what he is doing; and shows what kindness and caring he can to those he comes across. He truly shines on the stage or on set, and forms a strong bond with those he works with through encouragement, understanding and helpfulness.

Likes: His acting, being in the spotlight, being out in nature and occasionally socializing with friends and accomplices. Also enjoys reading and music (particularly classics from Bruce Springsteed).

Dislikes: Those who have intents of inflicting harm on anyone, anyone who is narcissistic, burnt breakfast and failure.

History: Shine is the brother of Hammer on, and works as an actor. he graduated from
a highly prestigious performing arts academy and proceeded to do barely
anything productive with his life, even working as a bartender at one
point. Recently however his career in acting has really taken off, being in both a major production
film and a stage play, but other than that he mostly passes the
time by reading books from all over Equestria, and recording the
history of events he witnesses in a journal he keeps hidden away. He's been in three failed relationships which have been ended by the first one vanishing, the second one leaving him and the third one dying; he does not enjoy talking about this. As a final note, at a young age his brother had taken to giving him the nickname 'Siris' the origin of which even he doesn't understand.

Example RP segment: 1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Shine meanders about the streets, reading through some papers without paying much attention to where he was going. A sudden noise happens to draw his focus away from the pages and he gazes up to find a foal sobbing its eyes out not far from him. With a look of concern he walks calmly up to the foal.

"Hey, hey are you alright there? What's happened?"

"M-mommy..*sniff*.."

"Lost are you?"

He sits down beside the foal.

"Well that's no way to take it, little brave one like you. I'm sure you could frighten off Nightmare Moon if you tried! Come on now, cheer up and we'll go find your mommy alright?"

He stands again, offering a hoof to the foal with a smile. The foal wipes away some tears, reluctantly takes it and Shine hoists her onto his back, beginning to look around.

"So what's your name then eh?"

"Crystal clear"

"Fair enough, what's your mommy look like?"

"She's got a scarf...l-like you"

"That certainly narrows it down"

"And she's yellow...a-and blue"

"Alright i got it. You cold up there? you can use the scarf if you want"

He grabs the end in his mouth, unwrapping it to pass back to Crystal who takes it and wraps herself up. Finally, after a while of wandering he happens upon the mother seemingly in panic. As he approaches the mother Crystal calls out, attracting her attention and causing her face to light up as she runs toward pair.

"Oh where did you go off to!? Don't you ever do that to your mother again"

The mother says, as Crystal hops off Shine's back to embrace her.

"Thank you so SO much! What can i do to repay this?"

"Just the scarf, thank you"

Shine says gesturing to Crystal, still wrapped up. The mother thanks him again as he wraps the scarf back around his neck and continues on his way.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Spotlight Shine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spotlight Shine   Spotlight Shine I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Welcome to this site Siris :)

Everything looks in order. Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down

Spotlight Shine
Page 1 of 1