My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An odd delivery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

An odd delivery Empty
PostSubject: An odd delivery   An odd delivery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:27 am

Silver did not like being in high population places. It was too many variables to consider, but he was being paid to be here. The trip to Canterlot got him some fair bits, but the pony delivering the packages was behind and offered to give him a few bits more if he could drop off a package for one 'Elegance Design.'

He already tried her house, but to his dismay, no one was there, at least she wasn't. And he would be darned if he delivered it to someone other than her. He wanted his bits. There was no telling if she was the tipping type either. Some persuasion got him to get a description of her, but this town was bigger than he thought. A lot bigger.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

An odd delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: An odd delivery   An odd delivery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:50 am

Elegance stopped herself from yawning. It would not do, especially in public. Listening to the gossip that the 'fillies' of the court of Canterlot was excessively boring, so much so that she was looking at the tilings on the floor trying to indentify their make when it all ended. Now, walking down the main street, she wondered if her package of the zebra stardust had arrived. If it was anything like Bracknell's Description, it would be perfect for her purposes. Unlike Bracknell, she planned to use it for grander measures than simple preening.

"Why do ponies waste so much on such transient beauty?" she wondered to herself, looking at the buildings that made up by far the greatest city in Equestria. There was a reason the goddesses chose this place as their own, after all. This had beauty that lasted. Fashion? Hah. Fashion was so horrible that they had to change it every six months. The buildings that made Canterlot had been standing for years.

With any luck, Elegance thought, so would her name.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

An odd delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: An odd delivery   An odd delivery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:03 am

Silver walked the streets, feeling he may be in over his head by thinking he could just spot her out on the road. Worked in the smaller towns, but this place was much bigger than any place he lived in.

It was luck that he happen to pass by her on the street. At first, he did not approach her, but instead followed her for a bit, making sure she was the right pony as well as get a hint at what kind of pony she was.

He followed her for a near minute before getting in range to speak with her. "Elegance Design?" He said flatly, looking her head to toe with little care for how he conducted himself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

An odd delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: An odd delivery   An odd delivery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:10 am

Elegance took the opportunity to examine the pegasus in turn. She didn't like pegasi that much, but then again, she didn't like Earth ponies or unicorns that much either.

"Yes, that is me," she said airily, "State your business, pegasus, this better be worth my time."

This would be rather strange behaviour to anypony who did not know Elegance well, and especially rude because she did not have anything in particular to do.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

An odd delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: An odd delivery   An odd delivery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:57 am

Silver found his ability to judge ponies before speaking to them was not getting too dull. Another rich pony with too many 'more important' things to do.

"I have a package for you...." Was all he said, keeping things simple. He motioned to the box on his back that was held in balance by his two wings, something that would irritate most pegasi. This also put his katana in plain view as well, but he hardly cared. Being dressed up in full attire like it was Appleloosa with ringing spurs probably was enough to get plenty more notice around here.

Silver was happy to part with the package right then and there, that is if she was happy to carry it all the way back home.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

An odd delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: An odd delivery   An odd delivery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:08 am

"Well, I appreciate you not just dropping it off at my house," Elegance said mildly, with a hint of sarcasm. Her eyes fell upon the katana. She noted that this was a pony she shouldn't anger. Too much, anyway.

"Very well, sir," she said, levitating the box out of Silver's wings, "I'll just take my package and be on my way."

She started walking off, until, "Oh. Yes." She gave a considerable amount of bits to the delivery pony. "This should be enough to buy you a stiff drink in any one of the bars in Canterlot, excluding the more exclusive ones. You have a good day."

Then she walked off.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

An odd delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: An odd delivery   An odd delivery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 am

Silver was more than happy to accept bits. He smiled and nodded, brining a hoof to his hat. "Thank you kindly madame." And with that, he turned to leave, heading back toward the trade store where the caravan had dropped off everything. He would have to find another job or something until the next caravan going back out west left. He could hardly wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An odd delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: An odd delivery   An odd delivery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An odd delivery
Page 1 of 1