My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry...erm...just read it.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sorry...erm...just read it. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry...erm...just read it.   Sorry...erm...just read it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Really sorry for my absence from this lovely place lately. I still wubsh it to bits, but my time is really getting taken up with schoolwork. I'm doing my highers, and I have to do really well this year to get into the university I want to apply for.

Don't get me wrong, I still have downtime, it's just I get very drained after working so I usually can't be arsed to come on when I could be sleeping.

I wubs this site so much, and I'm certainly not leaving. Hell it isn't really a hiatus announcement since I do give myself days off studying so I just have normal school which I've been trained for over the last five years.

So basically I haven't left or anything. I'm just really busy at the moment. Things will clear up after May, but otherwise I've got a few months of slaving away working myself like a horse just so I can get a slight percentage increase on my average marks.

I'll post when I can but please forgive the long delays. *Huggles you all while wailing about how he wants you all to be together at on de so he could rp and discuss OCs*

(Though this whole crappy situation at least has bmgiven me some OC ideas. That's something.)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...erm...just read it.   Sorry...erm...just read it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Unacceptable! You can't take time to study like that!

It's cool bro ;)
Take your time.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...erm...just read it.   Sorry...erm...just read it. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:26 am

No my Mc!

Who am I kidding I've been away awhile too.
See you when I can!
^3^
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...erm...just read it.   Sorry...erm...just read it. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:04 am

I should just steal this whole thread :P #Threadstealing.

I'll basically be inactive for the same reason as MC ._.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...erm...just read it.   Sorry...erm...just read it. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:11 am

no worries MC. I've been a bit busy myself recently ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry...erm...just read it.   Sorry...erm...just read it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry...erm...just read it.
Page 1 of 1