My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...

Go down 
+4
Darcia
Doodle Bug
Moonlemon
Callilian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...   I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:48 am

I can't help but check the site at least twice an hour when I'm not in class. I know it's changed so much that no one is ever online, but seriously. I can't let go of the habit, and all I'm doing is disappointing myself when I see I'm the only one online. Every now and then, someone like Doodle Bug, Speedy.Pride, Swithblade, or Candle_Glow is online with me, and I can't understand how it shows that so many people were online in the last 24 hours, because I only ever see one or two, and maybe a few new members.

Maybe I'm just suffering from loneliness, because I want to cry every time I come online to the site. I itch to roleplay, but no one is really active enough to do it with me at the pace with which I am used to replying to posts. I really do think there's something wrong with me. Maybe I need a break.

Okay, now I'm rambling. Sorry for boring anyone who reads this... but I need someone(s, preferably) to chat with about cheese cannons, lava lakes, and chucking Justin Bieber out of a window.

Thanks.

~Calla Lils
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...   I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:03 am

Oh, I feel the same way, Calla. I really dislike how quiet it is around here, but what can you do?

I check here all the time. Sadly, I don't have much time to chat in the C-Box, but if you want to do a roleplay, I'm usually pretty quick to reply, unless I tell you otherwise(like having a night of mountains of homework, or going to acting/play practice until 8PM, stuff like that). If you want to do an RP with Misfit with one of your characters(since my other character I have to revise before I start RPing with her again), I would just love to! Though, I warn you, my replies are either a book or very short. There's barely an in-between.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...   I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:28 am

I'd love that, Moony. Whenever you'd like to start is fine... as you can see, I'm rather desperate.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...   I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:39 am

Mhm, I understand. But, like I told Mce: The fandom might be going through a slump because of Hasbro putting a ban on anything related to the show and chars on youtube which is a social hub of entertainment. Also it has been rough due to people in school and the holidays just ending I'm sure they'd return soon! I still have high hopes. Plus, a lot of our friends are moving on to new fandoms and making friends elsewhere so, it is easy to see them losing track of this place.

THEY WILL RETURN! I'M SURE OF IT!!

We just need to advertise this site more!

But even if they don't, there will be lots of new members to help fill the chat box and lots of new friends to be made! :D So just wait a while until February ends!

Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...   I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Well it says you posted this at 3am in my time... im not awake then lol.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...   I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:47 pm

I agree that this rp site seems empty at the moment, however I am always up for a roleplay and you can feel free to spam my PM with requests for roleplaying, and also with conversations about maiming JB ;-)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...   I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:04 pm

The only RP I'm doing is with Mce in EG so I'd love to join you in one Calla! ^w^ The only reason Ive been gone now is because I'm either going to counseling (for depression) or in school. So I may not post as quickly as you, but I will post as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...   I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:35 am

Oh man Lils im really sorry. Some of my computer keys arent working, so it takes me very long to type, and I dont think Icanrp soon/_

I still want totalk to you, so Skype mewhenever :33

(Im so sorry about all the awkward spacing my spacebar is almost broken)

~Rosett
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...   I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:14 am

Oh dear, dear, dear. Yeah, I'm afraid I haven't been very active, mostly because school is throwing test after test after weird exam thing at me. I should be more active on weekends, though. Sorrryyyyyyy!
Back to top Go down
Darcia

Darcia

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...   I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Yeah i have prelims & exams too :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...   I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me...
Page 1 of 1