My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heart of a war horse.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:37 am

Blackfire looked directly at Renny, with a stern look on his face. He felt offended by his order. Flat out offended, and outraged as well.

"Listen here, buddy. I am neither a medical pony, nor am I a guard. I have no obligation whatsoever to help him." he ranted.

Blackfire then realized that the guard wasn't even paying attention, he was talking to the pegasus with the convoluted vocabulary. Blackfire began getting angry. He was prepared to shout, but he managed to control his temper. Blackfire got a bit closer to Renny and began speaking in an angrier tone.

"Listen when you are spoken to. Do you have any idea who I am? I am the best carpenter in Equestria, you are nothing more than a puppet of the mayor. Are you paying attention to the words that I am saying?" he said, slowly and surely.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 pm

She answered his zeal with a beseeching chuckle and had just tenderly mouthed the words "Dinner would be fantastic," before the persistent carpenter engaged in another argument.

Amidst Blackfire's retort, Victoria recoiled slowly, as would a snake whose prey had been poisoned and required no further pursuit. She disposed of her malicious complexion in a Shakespearean aside and substituted complacency, now genuinely interested in Renny's reaction as she, for the first time, began to assess the stallion for his qualities.

she evaluated secretly that dinner would be fantastic, for meals were infinitely more gratifying when served at the expense of another pony.
Back to top Go down
talon

talon

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Talon looked at the drunk pony dropped next to her and wished it hadn't happened. He smelled like a dead rat in a old grandmare's hat and puke. He wasn't really in a place to decide though, she was a little busy watching this another colt get angry at Renny for not talking to him or something. Also to add on that Renny had gotten a date it seems. So guess in hindsight if it weren't for her getting beat up. Renny would still be all alone and un-dateable, which means he owns Talon for helping him out. Talon smirked as she thought of what sh would cash this solid in for. Maybe she can get her brasshooves back that guard took two years ago. Gotta be in the back room somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:30 am

Renny beamed at her acceptance of his dinner offer. He was riding on cloud nine......Until that loud pony began to talk to him like he had some thing over him.

Renaultar liked to be a nice pony. He always wanted to help those in need, even at his own expense sometimes. And he would do anything in the defense of another pony being wronged. But there were times, as he learned from his job, where you had to forgo that and play the rough one. Sometimes it was the only solution you could get without being run over. That was exactly what was going through his head when he turned to Blackfire with a rather 'upset' expression.

Blackfire was lucky that Renaultar was on the more patient side of things, otherwise he might have gotten quite a verbal beating. Instead, Renny simply gave him a look for several moments before taking a seat on the sidewalk and pulling out a small notepad from under his breastplate. Taking a quill out, he began to write on it.

"Hmmm...You know bribing a guardpony is a felony right?" He said as he wrote up the ticket. "That would look rather awful on your resume..."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 am

Blackfire didn't care about that resume line, being often self-employed, a resume wasn't his concern. However committing a felony was not a good thing. He needed to talk his way out of this situation.

"Okay, okay. I realize what i did may have been... not politically correct. But I have learned the error of my ways. So, unless you wish to make an enemy of me, I suggest you accept my apology." he said, looking straight at the guard.

This tactic could end in multiple ways. Blackfire could get arrested, or make a new friend. Either way, he needed a ruse.

"In case you haven't heard earlier, I am Blackfire.... the great Carpenter." he said, bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:07 am

"That didn't sound very convincing....You know the minimum time for a felony is five years? That's an awfully long time." Renny replied, not even looking up as he kept writing out the ticket. He could care less where this pony was from or what his reputation was. He didn't like his sense of superiority either. The more he heard it the more he was tempted to just give up on doing him the favor of not arresting him.

"The cart looks awfully heavy for those medics with two ponies on board...." He said looking up at Blackfire, showing indifference. He was enjoying his hold he had over him, and even more that he was doing it in the presence of this mare. It never hurt to show them you know how to handle a troublesome pony.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Blackfire's mind was racing, he needed to think of a way to escape these charges. Blackfire knew that it was time to do something demeaning and illegal. He was going to prison anyway, he might as well have a little fun before he does. Blackfire stood up on his hind legs and inhaled deeply.

"You might as well add speeding to my record as well." he said, smacking Renny with his hoof and then galloping off as quickly as he could.

Blackfire was laughing. He would be in so much trouble. But he made his metaphorical bed, it was now time to sleep in it. Maybe jail wouldn't be so bad, maybe he'd get a reputation and become famous.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:09 am

Renaultar looked up at Blackfire when he mentioned speeding. He never saw the hoof coming.

He saw stars. The ticket and quill fell to the ground as Renny shook his head about to recover. He let out a single laugh. "Oh no he didn't."

Just before he was about to charge after him, he quickly smiled at Victoria. "I get off at 5 at the station if you care for dinner!" He said before running in full speed pursuit of the 'criminal scum.'

Even for being in armor, Renny was not so slow on his hooves. He was able to keep pace with Blackfire and kept his energy for now for the inevitable moment when the culprit started getting tired. He did plenty enough workouts and running to have the stamina for this.

To any pony watching, they would see Blackfire run past, followed moments later by Renny blowing his whistle after him.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 am

Silver woke up hearing a lot of sounds. He was confused on why he was in a medic cart. 'Oh well. Must have been some crazy party' he thought. Silver just laughed quietly to himself, and made his way out of the cart. He fell out of the cart, and yelled in pain. His head hurt, and he wanted to leave this strange place.

He got up, and started to make his way to the opposite direction that Blackfire, and Renny had went. As he shambled his path he noticed Victoria, He stopped for a moment to say "Ha ha ha. That was some party." Silver forgot what had happened a few moments ago, he didn't really care to much about anything now. All he wanted to do was get home, and sleep. "See you around." He made a small smile at Victoria, and then proceeded to make his way home.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:07 am

Blackfire was surprised that the Guard was able to keep up. Blackfire assumed that all that armor would slow him down, he was now facing the consequences of thinking that. Maybe he could get some more fun out of this situation.

"You should just let me go. I know you have better things to do with your time. Political puppets such as yourself have been known to loosen the bars if the proper price was made." he mocked, knocking a nearby garbage can behind him in order to slow Renny down.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:12 am

"Five it is; Godspeed, love!" she eagerly called after Renaultar. He and the pursued were far out of sight when Victoria finally concluded her charade and rested on her hindlegs. Her complexion bore resemblance to that of a tiger as she devised ploys for use during their evening. Renny's quixotic chivalry intrigued her, so much so that her mind quickly succumbed to wild fancies.

So engaged in her thoughts was she that, when the alcoholic had regained his speech, Victoria started and whinnied. She reacquired her endearing veil as she perceived his folly. 

"Yes dearie, 'twas a charming soirée indeed!" she ejaculated. Victoria was quick to seize this opportunity. "Thank heavens you were not caught in the act of last moon's mischief... for who knows what punishment might have otherwise befallen thee - " She paused to impress upon him, in his moment of memory loss, that he had somehow committed some mortal wrongdoing during this supposed party. " - but shan't ever, of course; not whilst only I may recall these misdeeds." She smiled sincerely, though her pupils were scrutinizing.

She observed the distant sound of trashcans being overturned.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:21 am

"Bars will give you plenty of time about why you have your head so far up your flank." he said before charging through the trashcan like it was but a feather. It hardly slowed him at all.

When Renaultar had his speed up he was hard to slow down. A trait he was proud of. Many criminals had been pancaked by his charges. For now, he let Blackfire run and kept pace with him. Once he grew tired enough, he could overtake him, and perhaps have some backup by then if the sucker passed by any other guards on patrol.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:20 am

Blackfire was getting tired. Maybe he should stop and just accept his sentence. He had probably added several more crimes to his record, he should stop before things got out of hand. But if he stopped, he'd be proving that... he forgot.

"I'll make you a deal. You let me go free, and I'll never bother you again." he said, huffing and puffing while slowing down slightly.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 am

Silver started to make his way down the street with barely any thoughts in his head. He was close to making it out of the industrial district. As he was about to leave he had a thought in his head 'What does she mean by misdeeds?'. He contemplated on whether, or not to go back.

Silver started to speak to himself out loud in a slurred voice. "On one hoof I could go home and sleep, but then again I could also go back to find out about what I did at that party." He laughed after he was done speaking "Eh forget it. Only that dame knows what I apparently did, and she seemed pretty nice. No need to go back." After Silver was done thinking aloud he continued his trip home.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:45 am

"You'll never bother me again when your in a prison cell!" Renny cranked it up on speed and began to charge after Blackfire now.

He was catching up very fast now. In a few moments, Renny would be bowling through him, intent to make it a very painful tackle.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Running out of energy and breath, Blackfire stopped running. Renny was right behind him and he would surely be tackled an jailed for his actions.

"In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have hit him." he said to himself, turning around and facing the oncoming guard.

"Is it too late to apologize?" he asked, throwing his hooves in front of his face.

This was the end, Blackfire had one last trick up his proverbial sleeve, but it required the guard to work flawlessly. If this planned failed, Blackfire would probably be imprisoned even longer.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 am

Renaultar let out a yell as he charged right into Blackfire at full force. It would definently knock the wind out of him if not seriously hurt. The charge and tackle was more painful than nessesary, but Renaultar was not really in the mood to be too fair with this pony. He intended to pancake him and give him several hard knocks to the head before he felt he had done enough.

Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 pm

"It's too late." Thought Blackfire, receiving a powerful tackle,

This not only knocked the wind out of him, but also forced his head onto the concrete.this would definitly give hlm a cuncossion, perhaps even memory loss. The tackle also hurt his ribs to a certain degree. Blackfire let out a loud moan, showing his pain.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:29 pm

"Reap what you sow!" Renny shouted at him. After being hit in the head and insulted by this ponies rediculouse attempts to get out of things he didn't mind if he hurt him a little.

Renaultar pulled out a rope with some cuffs on them and began to fasten them to his legs. They let him walk easy enough with, but running would be rather difficult. They were, at best, a temporary solution though.

"Get up." He said, getting off of Blackfire and waiting for him to stand. "Your going to walk back to the station with me."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Blackfire reluctantly got up, rubbing the back of his head to check for any bruises. Unfortunantly, there was a large one, painful to the touch. He mumbled a few curses when Renny applied the cuffs to him.

"Are These necessary? I'n starting to believe that you don't trust me." He said, sniling a sly smile at the guard.

Not that Blackfire could blame him, he did strike and insult Renny after all
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:09 am

"I can't tell if your the most sarcastic pony in the world or just the most moronic one. Now get moving. I missed a chance to talk to that nice mare because of you." He kicked him. Renny was real upset that he had to cut that conversation short.

Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:38 pm

"Oh boohoo for you then. Last I checked, we were talking about me." Blackfire announced,

He felt no empathy for Renny, and his brilliant plan was ready. He threw himself onto the pavement, actin like deadweight.

"I have lost my vitality. I cannot take another step. You'd be better off leaving me here and going off on you're dinner date." He whined, using his poor acting skills to portray fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Renny did not like hearing that. Not at all. Usually he thought of himself as a nice pony. One who wanted to help every pony. The only thing he liked as much was his piano. But mares, he liked more. Logic dictated he didn't need to give this pony any kindness.

"You will NOT make me late for my date!" He kicked at him as he laid on the ground. "You are going to get up or will be in so much pain and spend so much time with bubba in prison that you will wish i have a good date. Up. NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 pm

"Bubbah eh? He sounds interesrting. What's he in for, having a dumb name?" Said Blackfire, grunting from the kick.

Blackfirte been planning for a few minutes, he wouldn't allow some random guard to get between him and freedom.

"Tick tock my friend. Every minute you wasted with me is another minute taken from your date." He smirked, thinking that he had outsmarted Renny .
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Renaultar growled at Blackfire. This was the kind of pony he had no problems with throwing away forever. They only fed this cities corruption.

He slowly turned his frown into a smile. "Lucky day for you then. I have two hours to drag your sorry face across the dirty, sticky, broken glass covered, and disease filled alleys on the way back to the station."

Renny grabbed the rope at his hooves and started to pull. It was not fun or easy, but he knew it was even less for Blackfire as he went down a rather wet and grimy alley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a war horse.   Heart of a war horse. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart of a war horse.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next