My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I walk alone..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dauntlessredpanda

I walk alone.. Empty
PostSubject: I walk alone..   I walk alone.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Bubblegum walked into the Whitetail Woods, tired from the day. She looked around, trying to find a good tree to sit under and daydream. She found a beautiful oak tree after a little bit, so she went to make herself comfortable. Bubblegum sat down and watched all of the birds and squirrels as she let her mind wander...
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

I walk alone.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk alone..   I walk alone.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Grizz had noticed the other pony. Living in these woods he was oddly familiar with a few ponies who lived near by. Grizz knocked on the trunk to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Dauntlessredpanda

I walk alone.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk alone..   I walk alone.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Bubblegum jumped, started at the knock. She looked around, noticing a Colt standing beside her. "u-um, hello," She stammered, still a little shocked.
Back to top Go down
The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

The-One-Who-Is-So-Evel

I walk alone.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk alone..   I walk alone.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 10:56 am

"well hi what brings you to white tail woods."
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

I walk alone.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk alone..   I walk alone.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:15 am

((Might I join, please? :3 By the way, out of curiosity are you Dauntlessredpanda on CS?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I walk alone.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I walk alone..   I walk alone.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I walk alone..
Page 1 of 1