My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY Empty
PostSubject: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:28 am

Dr. In Semethan Ane (Dr. In S. Ane)
Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY Th_ohO3a68_zpsa31b280a
Drawing by Butterfly

Species:Pegasus
Mane:Black, goes out in all directions, starts half way down his neck
Tail:the tail of a griffon
Eyes:one hazel eye he was born with, another sky blue that he got when he preformed his "surgery"
Body: A normal sized, dark blue body, a surgery gave him his griffon tail, a griffon wing(his left wing), and a section of a griffons face (a small part around the eye that ends where the head meets the neck, never goes past the muzzle. The feather are black tipped.
CutieMark:A scapel crossed with a threaded needle
Age (Baby,adult):Adult,about 40.
Personality:Dr. Ane first comes of as a civil gentlepony. Though this is only when he first meets ponies. Once he is more comfortable around them, he will start seeming like a crazed genius, he also seems this way when he is helping ponies. Though his help usually entitles a phrase that makes no sense until the problem is already solved.
Likes: His work as a surgeon, taxidermy, his griffon "parts", Club Soda Dislikes: Ponies who stare at him, Ponies who decide they don't want surgery from him based only on his appearance, Alcohol, Rudeness
History:
Dr. Ane never knew his real parents, for they abandoned him when he was born, at a house in Canterlot. He was raised by the family and grew a small fascination of griffons, for the couple worked with pony-griffon relashonship.

When he was school age, he was not very popular do to the fact that he was a pegasus attending a mainly unicorn school, and he grew used to this prejudice because he expected it to cease. This is also when Dr. Ane learned he had a nack for surgery by preforming a small taxidermy job involving a rabbit, also gaining him his cutie mark, though he never preformed taxidermy again.

Dr. Ane went to the University of Canterlot, expecting, the prejudice to stop, but it didn't, in fact it became worse do to the fact that everypony seemed o have joined in too. This lead to Dr. Ane to preform his first real surgery on himself, giving him the griffon parts he has today.

When he returned next term the prejudice stopped, mostly due to the fact that most of the students and staff were scared of him,the surgery also improved his eye sight but these were the only advantages to his surgery, which caused him to be clumsy on the ground, unable to fly cause he was off balance and made it hurt to sleep occasionally.

Once he gained his doctorate, he decided he want to move from the place he always called home and move to Ponyville. Once he got there, he went town to town looking for work, until he found a surgeon position open, and he has stayed to this day.

Example RP segment: A filly lost her mother.

Dr. Ane was walking down the street when he saw a filly crying, in order to see what was wrong, he went to her and asked.

"Please don't hurt me, I lost my mother, don't eat me." the filly said.

He got this alot do to his appearance and was used to it, even if it annoyed him greatly.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but remember, the plant will always find the seed." Dr. Ane said before walking off.

The filly was confused and was starting to think the stallion was crazy, when her mother started walking up to her.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by ShadowbolfRD on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Is this still a work in progress?
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Yeah, just need a picture, looking for someone to do it since I cant draw if my life depended on it, but what do you think of the app otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Ok, well Taxidermy seems a bit grim dark including the red tint that wasn't there before (Possibly from blood?) in his work plus his "insane genius" bit is a bit more of a stretch. And I'm not sure how the gryphon bits would work. The tail is fine, but the feathers around the face and muzzle?
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:12 pm

So it's too grimdark?
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:54 am

Finshed the app
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:04 am

It's a bit too grim dark, yeah. ^.^; It seems too much like an AU type of thing. And also goes along with exceeding the standard's role in society. I'd get doctor but not crazed taxidermist lightly coated in blood. :/
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:10 am

Well i got rid of the tinted coat part and the taxidermy stopped when he was kid.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:18 pm

I'm sorry Shadow, but the other mods have also declined this idea of a patchwork Gryphon-pony. :/ It goes against this rule:
The rules, C. Character Creation Procedures, i) Character guidelines wrote:
3. OCs will not be approved if their characterization does not follow a rational scheme. Ponies do not have special abilities extending beyond racial attributes. Ponies are only as stylistically modern as the Equestrian setting permits. Ordinary ponies do not live in or originate from the Everfree forest. For a list of regions and their corresponding themes, refer to |this topic|.
4. OCs will not be approved if their role in Equestrian society is exaggerated beyond reason. Ponies may not have royal statuses, special elements, or other attributes that center society around the single character.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Okay, it was worth a attempt though
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:49 pm

Hey Howdy Hi! Just noticed that on your Signature it mentios Dr. In S.Ane in the Hogwarts AU, however, I never got a housing result or PM from you concerning that, as the "headmistress" over the Hogwarts AU, I would appreciate it much if you go to the My Little Hogwarts: Info and Applications thread and take the sorting test. Thank you much! See you in character!
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:11 pm

I did not know that was there... and he isn't a student but a teacher, he was educated at Durmstang, but like i said, I did not know about that so it may be a bit late, but is it okay?
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Ah it's fine, you just had to have Pm'd me beforehand. PM me with the classes you would be okay with teaching. Potions is already taken, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY   Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. In Semethan Sane (Dr. In S. Ane) FINALLY DONE YAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: