My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glowing lignt on a rainy night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Glowing lignt on a rainy night Empty
PostSubject: Glowing lignt on a rainy night   Glowing lignt on a rainy night I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:11 am

Willow wisp sighed softly as he looked out the window of his shop, it had been raining for days and not just a drizzle but a straight up downpour. Something about the weather team having to make up for some planing mistakes and that it would be a day or so more before it let up.

As such it had affected his customers, for the last few days he had only seen a small hoofful of his regulars as many of them would rush home then stop by after a long day of work or school.

This made Willow wonder if he should closer early today but then he shook his head,what if a pony came by seeking shelter from the storm? He couldn't live with himself if somepony ended up sick just because he closed a few hours early.

Having made his decision to stay open he then decided to take a break at lest take a break.

Walking out from behind the counter with a teapot hanging in his mouth and a cup in one wing and a piece of his famous blue rose cake in the other before taking a seat at one of the closer tables.

"I wonder what today will bring.." He says taking a sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Glowing lignt on a rainy night   Glowing lignt on a rainy night I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:51 pm

Switchblade was in major trouble; he didn't care about the storm so went on his patrol as usual, upon getting to the far side of town, the rain got to him physically, he started shivering and shaking, he saw a small shop and knocked on the door "Anypony home?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Glowing lignt on a rainy night   Glowing lignt on a rainy night I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Willows ears perked up at the sound of knocking and turns to see why was knocking. Upon a seeing a pony at his door he jumps up and quickly goes to open it "Oh dear oh Dear please come in before you catch your death." He says holding the door open with a wing.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Glowing lignt on a rainy night   Glowing lignt on a rainy night I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:07 pm

"Thank you so much, kind sir." Switchblade said, taking a step inside the shop, once he had been stood inside for a while, he got warm enough to channel his magic into a minor heat spell to dry himself before he got the floor too wet.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Glowing lignt on a rainy night   Glowing lignt on a rainy night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Willow closed the door quickly before turning to the unicorn "Please sit I'll get you something,what would you like? Tea, Coffee, Hot chocolate?" He asks as he directed the stallion to a seat in a warmer part of the shop the air filled with the scent of bakes goods and the warm drinks mae dayily.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Glowing lignt on a rainy night   Glowing lignt on a rainy night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Switchblade smelled the air and smiled "A tea would be brilliant right about now, how much?" he asked, taking out a small coin purse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glowing lignt on a rainy night   Glowing lignt on a rainy night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glowing lignt on a rainy night
Page 1 of 1