My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ After a rainy day ~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

~ After a rainy day ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:34 am

The duo finally made it to Mist's house, the weather is still muddy and muggy too. She happily sighed pushing the door open remember that she didn't lock it(thank god...). Keeping the door opening from Life to come inside, her house is big enough for any size pony even for the Princess but small in state.
"Before you come in, don't forget to wear the slippers. Gotta keep the floors clean... because I'll end up not doing it..." she told him muttering the last sentence with a sweatdrop appearing on her side head, trotting inside into a small but wide entrance way with about eight fluffy slippers in pair in different size fit for any ponies hooves, putting them on as Mist steps into the living room. "Make yourself at home, Life."
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Life chuckled at her little side comment.
"haha sure..." he said putting on the slippers while flapping his wings which were long enough to reach out the door to get the rain off.
So this where she lives huh? he thought looking around.
"sooo..." he said awkwardly.
((sooo sorry for the late reply! I'm busy with finals ^^'))
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Mist turned her attention to the tall Pegasus thinking of a way to start a convention. To be fair, this is first that she had a pony to come over her house - it may be different from the other houses here but this is her style. "Sorry again, this is a first to have a guest over, I may not be a interesting pony but I'm happy to have someone over..." she spoke softy trotting to the kitchen to make tea. "If it's okay to ask, what's it like being a doctor, right?"
((Don't worry about it. Need to finish those finals so it'll be off your chest))
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 pm

hhhmmmm.... He though about it. "Well being a doctor is a VERY stressful job. Having to deal with healing people up to their 'expectations' and death. Not to mention the paperwork after a death that shows that you've failed, and how. Honestly, I hate it. But love it..." He said looking sadly at the floor with his head low.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:26 am

In the kitchen, she rested her flower painted tea pot onto the stove turning on the flame hearing how Life's job about a doctor. It sounded tough trying to save lives and help injured patients. Mist don't blame him, I know it's tough for him. Mist trots back out seeing him with his head down sadly making her frown too. "Don't get so disappointed. At least, you're saving and making sure the injuries aren't severe that lead them to their death." she told him pushing herself up so that her hoof is resting under his chin getting him to smile. "I may be a lazy Pegasus but I hate seeing ponies down like this.." removing her hoof away.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:33 am

Life smiled "Hah, sorry for that little depressing moment..." He chuckled. He looked around for somewhere to sit, since the flight took a little out of him. "uummm I'm sorry but I'm not used to flying... Is there a seat somewhere?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:14 pm

"It's okay, just remember what I said." Mist smiled lightly trotting to the low table grabbing one cup with her teeth and the another one with her hoof too heading for the kitchen hearing Life asking if there was a seat here. "Couch is on the left side! On the semi-upper level, you're see it." turning off the flame pouring some green tea in both cups.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 pm

"okay, thanks" He said. He walked around looking for the couch. ah there it is... He Went up and sat down waiting for the mare. [i] this is a pretty nice place she's got here...[i] he thought to himself while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:10 am

After that, Mist still happy to have somepony over her house she then carefully flies out of the kitchen holding both cups with her hoof towards Life handing one to him with a light smile sitting on the couch next to him. "Here you go. I hope you like it, I tried to make it as tasty as possible." pushing back her glasses with her nose as her tail sways down. "If you want, I'm free for any questions you have."
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Life took the cup from her gently with his wing. "hhhmmm... Well I don't have anything to ask," said Life. "Do you?" He asked.

((sorry for this short one. I have Finals tomorrow and I'm currently writing this at school sooo yeah))
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Mist sips down a little bit of the tea lowering her ears down. "..Well, ever since I came to Ponyville. I was hoping make a bunch of friends here. As a filly I was quite shy around groups so either I talked barely or no pony noticed me from the start." she told him wiping her tail around the cup holding while her head is down and ears making her glasses close to falling. "I never liked being unnoticed all the time yet it was my fault to begin with.."

((Like I said no worries and good luck on the Finals))
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:17 am

Life looked at her worryingly. He looked at his tea and took a sip. "Hey, but don't think of the past like that, you have to live in the moment. You know? Mainly, because you have a friend now, don't you..." He smiled looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:16 am

Mist's ears perk up after Life spoke looking up at him as a soft and slight grin appeared across her face. "..Yeah, you're right about that. To be honest, I tried not to let it bring me down.." she said sighing heavily pushing her glasses taking another sip. "Thanks again, Life. You made this first day of mine fun."
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:14 am

Life gulped down his tea. "no problem! I'm my duty to welcome newcomers." he smiled at her.

((I can finally reply alot now since school finished!!! WOOOO))
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 am

Mist smiles back getting off the couch drinking the tea up and then sets the cup on the table before turning around to the Pegasus. "If you like, I can make some Onigiri for us? It's a Neighponese treat that I learn a while ago." she asked Life stretching her hooves and tail out.

((Yeah. Phew.. thank god.))
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Life bought about it. So, she's either gonna drug me, ooorrrrr give me a treat... Screw it, I don't have work tomorrow!... "Sure I would love some!, this is a very nice house by the way." He said looking around, trying to fire up a good conversation.

((Yeah, I heard you might go off because of people not replying! Well again, I'm sorry I had final exams and those are a pain in the ass. Now I can reply, FOREVER :b))
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Mist chuckles lightly from Life's compliment scratching her head nervously. "T-thanks! I've been into Neighponese culture, I want a houaw just like one. It's not big or anything but it's cozy and extra space too. And on how I got my cutie mark too." pointing to it as she trotting back to the kitchen opening up her wings as Mist got some rice, salt, seaweed and other fillings if needed and the rice cooker.

((Well that and getting ready for NYAF, so It'll be off and on. Like I said, finals and exams are such pains in the ass but But. You're done with them and that's good to hear.))
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Life looks at her flank what she pointed to it. He quickly turned away bluching a little as she walked away, noticing what h just looked at. "S-s-so..." He said trying to change the conversation. "Where or uuhh what is this Neighponese culture you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Hearing Life from the other side, she puts on a apron and a white headscarf too fixing her glasses too. She then open the bag using her teeth and then poured the grains of rice in the bowl carefully but enough for two ponies at least and added some water too putting the lid on flipping the knob so it'll cooked. "Well, there's this land called Neighpon. It's on the far east lands and it's inhabitants are closely related to equestrians. I might be lazy but I wanna learn more about Neighpon."
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 am

"Hhhmmm, Ive never heard of them..." he stated.

While she was in the kitchen he decided to look around and let his medical side see the room. He got up quietly and started looking around the room he was in.

((oh btw, after tomorrow, I'm going to be gone for the week so don't think that I just left you! I'm being forced to go to be a counselor at some camp...))
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:38 am

"Well, I read only a few pages in a book I had back in Cloudsdale. Though.. I wish I had someone who's enjoys foreign culture like the neighponse.." she said pushing her glasses up turning off the cooker still wearing the headscarf and arpon.
She then looks in the cabinet getting a bowl and a plate too, setting them on the counter, draining the water down and carefully pours the hot rice into the bowl using her tail and hoof and added a dose of salt too. "..Let's see now.." first wetting her hooves scooping a bit rice tossing it up about 7 times then rolling it to form a ball making the sides flat like a triangle shape and form three more onigiri.

((Damn those kids. *shakes fist* Anyways, it's fine and you're not leaving me. I'll wait for you and good luck with that really.))
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:45 pm

((YEEEAAAAAHHH!!!!! IM BACK!!!!))

Life started to trot back to sit down while wiping a counter with his wing to see how dirty it was. "uuhhuh, yeah..." Not really paying attention because of spacing out.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:16 pm

((Whoooo~ I'm back there, how was the camp? good? average? something?))

Mist finished making four onigiri looking at her work. She then tapped her chin thinking on what to put on it. She went to her fridge getting small seaweed, wets it and dries it, cuts it into four separate rectangle pieces then coated with ginger and some sugar too. She carefully placed all four Onigiri in each folding it so it'll stick perfectly. "I'm done making the snacks. You still want them?" still wearing the apron and headscarf, she balance the plate out of the kitchen not seeing what was Life doing and place them to thr table stretching herself out yawning loudly too.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:22 am

((oh shit, sorry I dint realized you had replied, well I did the reply to your latest one and I guess it didn't send through...))

He looked from his hoof to see her come in. Wow, she looks really cute in that... He blushed and shook his head to clear his mind.

"Yeah, I would love one!" He said cheerfully.

((I tried to recreate what I wrote from before, I have no idea why it didn't work... Sorry ^^'))
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:32 am

((Lol. Neh, no worries really))

Mist chuckles scratching her side head with her hoof as a faint blush appeared across her cheeks. "Excuse the getup, I always wear this if I'm cooking." she chuckles picking up a onigiri but waits for Life to try it out for himself. "I'll let you take a bite so I can know if you like." she quickly heads back for the kitchen getting two teas again setting them down and then takes a seat on one of the cushion.

((Oh... weird really. Anyways, It's all good))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ After a rainy day ~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next