My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ After a rainy day ~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:41 am

He picked up one of the onigiri. "looks good at least..." He said and tried it. His face lifted up in surprise. "WOW! This is really good!" He started eating more a little faster this time.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:39 am

Mist watches Life takes a bite then hearing that comment on how it's good made her heart scream in joy. "..You like it?! Thank you." she smiles lightly and started eating her too. Savoring her cooking and just devouring the whole thing even the sugar and ginger coated seaweed licking her lips, taking a good slip of her tea. "I'm glad you enjoy it, Life."
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:05 am

Life was trying his best to try to savor it unlike Mist. He continues eating while taking sips of the tea in between. "sooooo... now what?" He asked trying to spike up a new conversation or event.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Mist picked up another one eating taking small bites from it hiccuping quickly. Hearing Life asking to do what now. She undo the headscarf and apron placing it on the table trotting to the backdoor, sliding it open. "I can show you my garden." she said keeping it open showing a well yet amazing garden. Small fountains, small bonsai plant, a wide pond and three cherry blossoms in full bloom.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Life got excited. He always liked cherry blossoms. "Oh yes! I would love to!" He got up and finished the onirigi. He trotted towards the door happily with a large smile
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:08 am

Mist chuckled from on Life's face pushing the door closed from the outside trotting next to him. The garden is wide with a narrow fence but it's a perfect spot still. "Cherry blossoms symbolize, the extreme beauty and quick death, plus it's often been associated with mortality. In terms in names, media and others - It's also called 'Sakura'. she explained trotting under the branches as the clouds disappeared and the sunlight shines down.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am

"Well I knew it was called a Sakura tree, but not that part..." He sat down under the tree, letting the petals fall on him. "They've always reminded me of my mother..." He said, they brushing a petal off his nuzzle with his wing.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:36 am

Mist cocked her head over for a moment watching Life sit underneath it pushing her glasses up she follows sitting next to him leaning her tired back against the bottom trunk. "Hm.. You're mother? Mind telling me what happen?" she asked him in a curious tone as petals fallen on her mane.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 am

He lay down. "Well, I don't really remember my mother. I can't even remember what she looks like. She died when I was four because of a strange disease." He closed his eyes. [color-indigo]"Now I'm getting all sappy..."[/color] He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Suddenly her ears went down hearing about Life's unseen mother. She then shuts her eyes sighing so very deeply but opens them now knowing why he became a doctor. "I get it now. The reason why you became a doctor... Was it to save the ones you cherish the most.. even if you know them, barely or want too?" she asked him but doesn't make eye contact closing her eyes again as the glasses slides down to her nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:56 pm

"The thing is, I don't even really know why I became a doctor. An example is my cutie mark. I have no idea what it is. I don't see how it represents anything for that matter." He looked at his flank outlining the edges of the strange mark with his wing.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:49 am

Mist opened one of her eye staring at the wind outlining his cutie mark. She pushed her off stretching out fixing her glasses again. "Mind if I take a look?" she asked him leaning forward getting a good look placing her hoof on Life's cutie mark just starting at it squinting her eyes. "..It's weird.. I'm not sure.."
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:06 am

"yeah sure" he said turning onto his side to show his mark. He was blushing a bit from her staring at his flank but tried not to show it. "I- I know right?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:28 am

She takes her time looking at it just making circles around it for a moment stopping her tracks. "How did you get it in the first place? You did something at a young age?" she said before letting out a slight chuckle. "Also, I know you're blushing there.."
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:16 pm

"ah! uummm....." His face grew scarlet red. He cleared his throat. "I was born with the mark, the doctors didn't know why or my mother, It just sorta happened."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Mist cocked an eyebrow looking at him noticing that scarlet red face of his, making a small heh under her breathe taking her hoof away. "Maybe it's a sign or whatever.. not sure but listen. You will find out sooner or later and I didn't know nor seen your mother but I bet she's happy that you became a doctor." she said patting his back slowly to at least cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:25 pm

"Thanks" He said smiling. He let his face clear up from blushing. So, what about you? Any family? Oh! And whats your cutie mark of?
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:06 pm

"Hm? My family? well.. they're alright. I live with my mom though I do miss her often.. I just hope that she's fine and not worry about me." she said rubbing her side head with her hoof closing her eyes and then opens them slowly. "As for cutie mark.. It's three cherry blossoms on a thin branch. It's represent how my early days as a filly, too shy and was often noticed - Small, medium and big." turning her lower body so he'll see it pointing to each three flower bloom.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:40 am

"Hmmm, quite interesting..." He said studying her flank closely in curiosity. "Well, at least you still have connections with your mother. When do you plan on seeing her again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Mist turned her head up when the stallion asked if she's making a plan to met her mother once again. She took a moment and paused thinking about that question carefully closing her eyes crossing her front legs up to her chest. "..Good question. To be honest with you, Life I really have though about that.. I'm always free but maybe on a holiday.. I can invite her down here."
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:50 pm

He was a little sad for her, missing her mother. He looked away and stared out into the distance. "Well, you should try to be with your family as much as possible..." He said. He softly continued, but was talking under his breath, "...at least before they are gone..." This time a small tear fell from his eye, falling slightly so it glinted in the light but without noticing it.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Mist taps her side head still thinking about it but looks up seeing Life's head looking away tilting in confusion then blinks after hearing him. She knows that something is bothering the tall stallion and just can't sit here and do nothing about it. I'm gonna end up regretting this.. or might.. opening up her wings as she lifts off the ground then quickly gives him a hug around his neck but stays there. "..Hey, just let it out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ After a rainy day ~   ~ After a rainy day ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ After a rainy day ~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2