My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponyville 101

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eevee

Eevee

Ponyville 101 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 12:32 am

"One sister. Named Absentina. She's a dear, always wanting to help me."
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:59 am

"That's nice. I've known more siblings who argue and fight than help each other out," Aero remarked. "Still, I can't say I'm not a little surprised that you're here alone. You didn't move with a relative or a coltfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:21 pm

"Nope. I felt as though I need to break something, ya know. Like a mold."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:31 pm

"I understand that. I don't like the idea of being stuck down somewhere, at least not at this stage in my life. That's why I work odd jobs, travelling as I work," discussed Aero, casually browsing at some of the stalls they passed.

"Speaking of which, I'm going to be out of town in a few days time. Got another delivery. You're welcome to stay in the hotel room, I basically rent it out permanently anyway."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:39 pm

"What are you gonna deliver? Maybe I could help?" she offered. She hated being alone, but didn't tell him.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 9:04 pm

"I don't exactly know what it'll be. Plenty of times they don't even tell me, but since it's for one of the local agricultural businesses, I'd guess crops," Aero said, shrugging a little.

He considered Sunrise's offer. Aero almost always worked alone on deliveries, only ever travelling with others when it required more than just him to transport the cargo. Not to mention this was business and he was unsure if his employers would appreciate him taking random ponies with him. Ponies could be funny like that, although he could personally see no harm in it, at least not this one time. Besides, this wasn't too far of a delivery.

"Are you sure? It's not exactly glamorous work. Just boring," questioned Aero. "This one isn't too far though, just to Canterlot."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:38 pm

"I really never been to Canterlot." Lies. She went to Canterlot as a filly to witness a summer sun celebration, back when she was three. She was also there, for her sister was born in the city. She found her cheeks very warm and started to trot closer to Aero. She got ahead of him for a small while before freezing in her tracks. Things from books she read or had read to her seeped back into her mind.

Her favorite story, "The Sings of True Love", in particular. "My face grew warm, my heart a flutter." the book had said. "I found myself being much more shy around him. And after being with him for a while, found out it was true love at hoof. Now I write this novel to help mares and stallions alike to find if they truly love somepony." Her heart was a flutter. She had been blushing a lot. She was more calm, and less worried around Aero. She loved being in his presence. She loved Aero. Why did she just remember the signs? She actually carried the book in her saddlebag, and she felt the leather bag with her wing. She felt Aero bump into her as she looked down at the ground in shock, awe, fear, and wonder, her whole face very warm.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:03 am

"It's...different there," Aero said, looking the ground as he struggled to positively describe the city of oppressive class systems and bourgeoisie. At least, in his opinion. "Historically speaking, it's quite beautiful. The old castles and towers, as well as the history of all that happened in the cit-"

Aero was stopped abruptly when he knocked into Sunrise. Watch your step Aero. He stepped back, eyeing that she wasn't hurt. Sunrise appeared to be fine, although by the look of her face she seemed rather embarrassed.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention," Aero muttered the excuse."You look a little...flushed."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:49 am

"You wouldn't believe it." she mumbled. She shook her her head her muzzle cooler than it was, as she pulled the book out of the bag. "Something inn this book filled my mind for a second. If you really want to see what, it should be the bookmarked page. I'm really sure my sister didn't move it." she added.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Aero watches Sunrise, partially curious, partially worried, as she seemed to recover from her strangeness. He looked at the book she presented, interested to know what she was referencing but decided against knowing. Besides, the book was probably in braille anyway.

"No, it's okay. Hey, here's the apple stand. What do you want?" asked Aero, as they came to the stall.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:11 pm

"What do you like?" she asked, accidentally brushing her body against his own, the blush determined to stay. "S-S-Sorry..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:09 pm

"Braeburns are my favourite. Everybody loves Braeburns," replied Aero, ordering a dozen apples from the stand.

As he passed over some bits and took the brown paper bag full of fruit, he felt Sunrise brush against his side. Once again, she seemed rather red under her coat. Maybe she was ill? Hay fever perhaps? It was known for some pegasus to have it badly if they lived in the clouds most of their life. What ever the case, Aero felt himself worried about her, more so than he would with most other ponies. Surely there wasn't any other reason Sunrise could be blushing. Right?

"Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Aero questioned, at this point both concerned and unsure how to feel. "Do you want to head back to the hotel? It might be best to get some rest before we head out tomorrow.?

((Oblivious Aero is oblivious :P ))
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:42 pm

"I'm fine. I just can't get over the realization, that's all." she said, the blush finally fading.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:54 pm

Realisation? Aero wasn't exactly sure what was troubling Sunrise but at least it didn't seem anything major. He found himself surprisingly relieved by this.

"Okay. Well, shall we go? Got a journey to make tomorrow after all."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 7:00 pm

She nodded, a song she hear on the radio playing her head. She softly sang the parts she knew, deliberately rubbing her wings gently against his. "♫Take a chance and roll the dice. Risk it all, it's just a part of life. Hold on tight to what you know. You can't hold back, you got to let it go.♫"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 7:18 pm

As they made their way back to the hotel, Aero noticed Sunrise singing to herself. Her voice was rather melodic. He smiled as he enjoyed her song before jumping a little at the feeling of her wings against his.

After the initial shock wore off, it was quite a pleasant feeling. Aero didn't mind it, not at all. He happily trotted alongside Sunrise back through Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville 101   Ponyville 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ponyville 101
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2