My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk through the town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

A walk through the town Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:33 pm

"Come on, Honey" Stripes said, holding Asters hoof as they walked through the Marketplace
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Aster walked slowly behind him, weighed down by her slightly swollen belly. She nodded and smiled, carefully catching up with him. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 8:44 pm

"To the Café" he said, nuzzling her
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Blue Aster smiled and nuzzled him, looking at the Cafe. "Are we meeting anypony there?" She asked.

Hawthorne sat at the Cafe with Iron, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:14 pm

"I dont know" Stripes said, walking to the Café
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:19 pm

Aster smiled faintly and saw her Hawthorne sitting outside the Cafe. "My brother is here..." She said. "I hope he doesn't get angry..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:24 pm

"I hope not" he said, grabbing her hoof and walking towards them
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Aster nodded slowly and sat down at the table across from her brother.

Hawthorne looked up, seeing Aster and Stripes.'"Hello, sister." he said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:40 pm

"Hello, Aster, Hi Stripes" Iron said

"Hey Iron, hey Hawthorne"

Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Aster smiled and greeted Iron, blushing faintly as she nuzzled Stripes. "Guess what? We're expecting a foal!"

Hawthorne stared, dumbfounded, before his eyes narrowed at Stripes.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Iron smiled brightly "Congratulations!"

Stripes looked at Hawthorne with a fake smile, he was afraid of his reaction.
He took in a deep breath
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Hawthorne took a deep breath. "When did this happen? Why didn't you ask my approval?!" He said to Aster.

"Last I checked, I don't need your approval to start a family!" Aster yelled faintly back at her brother.

"You're not ready." Hawthorne said.

"If it were up to you, I'd never be ready! Aster retorted. "You're not dad, you'll never be like him!"

Hawthorne looked shocked, his mouth frozen in an open position.

Aster winced as tears dripped from her eyes, she slammed a hoof down on the table before running off as fast as her swollen belly would allow.

Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:04 pm

Stripes looked angrily at Hawthorne before following Aster
"Aster, wait!" he called

"Great work... cant you just stop being a father and let her live her life like she wants to?" Iron said
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:10 pm

Hawthorne sighed softly. "I'm sorry... I've had to take up that role ever since our parents passed away...."

Aster breathed heavily, panting and collapsing by a tree, exhausted. The pregnancy was taking a heavy toll on her energy.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:17 pm

"I know how that feels.. When I was just a teen, my parents died at a factory explosion in Manehattan. I saw my own mother burning alive. The only family I had was my little brother Metal, I raised him like a mother" she said, a tear running down her cheek

Stripes walked towards her "Aster.."
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:31 pm

"I raised Aster as if I was her father.... Our mother died after giving birth to Aster.... And when aster was 10, our father died of disease." Hawthorne said.

Aster sobbed loudly, burying her face in her forelegs. "My father would have been overjoyed to have a grandchild.."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Stripes wiped the tears off her face and pulled her into a hug
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Aster winced softly, huddling close to him and crying into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Stripes nuzzled her cheek softly "Im so sorry"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:01 pm

Aster looked up at him, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I don't want to listen to him anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:04 pm

"I think we should go home" he said, wiping the tears out of her face
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Aster nodded slowly, huddling close to him.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:13 pm

He wrapped his wing over her and walked home
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Aster nuzzled him and walked beside him.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 8:22 am

They arrived at home and Stripes sat down on the couch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the town   A walk through the town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through the town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next