My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival from the Ends of the Earth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:11 pm

"It was a cold night in a forest up in the north, I was young, my parents.. got killed by changelings and abandoned me in this cold forest. I walked through it, shivering in the cold until I saw the light of a lantern, it was a guard. He took me home and raised me, taught me how to fight with a sword" he said with a dark voice, pouring some tea in a cup and handing it to Silent
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Silent Vigil took the cup of tea, slowly sipping from it. "I see." She said, her gaze resting on the anvil and forge. "Do you make your own blades?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:22 pm

"Yes, I do" he said, pointing to a sword rack next to it
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Silent Vigil approached the forge, looking at the Crucible and the flames. "Teach me." She said, looking over to the sword rack and remembering what her father told her. "But this steel... It wont work.."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:27 pm

"What steel wont work?" he said, approaching next to her at the forge
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Silent Vigil stared at the steel bars beside the forge. "This is Equestrian Steel... It's strong, but not strong enough." She said. "We would need steel from my homeland."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Ven pulled out his sword, it had 'freedom' standing on its blade, with old equestrian letters "This is a special sword, the guard who saved me made it"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Silent Vigil looked at the sword, inquisitive. "This... This is Saddle Arabian Sandsteel..." She said, her eyes wide. "Did this guard travel?"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:28 pm

"I dont know" He said, looking at his blade
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Silent Vigil examined the blade closely. "No doubt about it, this is quality metal." She said, looking back at the forge. "There must be more of that steel somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:30 pm

Vengeance looked at his forge, and the metal bars laying next to it "Im sure I still have some"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Silent Vigil sat beside the forge and looked at the piles of metal bars, spotting the distinct wavy patterns of the Sandsteel.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:35 pm

"Do you have something?" he asked
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:36 pm

"What do you mean?" Silent Vigil asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from the Ends of the Earth   Arrival from the Ends of the Earth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival from the Ends of the Earth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2