My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving on...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Moving on... Empty
PostSubject: Moving on...   Moving on... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:29 am

As I look at this forum, I think I realize something that, in my heart, I've known for a while.

This place has lost its charm for me long ago. Whilst there are moments here and there of genuine enjoyment, more often than not posting has become a bit of a chore.

I'll always enjoy writing, and I'll never forget the stories I have made here, but I have more to tell and write and they do not belong here. I don't really belong here.

This post, I think, is my goodbye.

---

Intel didn't have much. Some bits, a geometry set, some paper and... well, this was unexpected. Intel took the device out of his pack carefully with his mouth. The magic dampener would be impossible to pick up telekinectically. Why did he bring this? He put the dampener down on the ground and stared at it, and smiled. A cylinder, with a ring standing upright inside. If anypony applied magic in the vicinity of this device, such as trying to pick it up telekinetically, the ring would spin rapidly, forming an energy sphere that absorbs unicorn magic. Best part was that when it stopped absorbing magic, the excess energy would spin the ring until it ran out, so the device could be reused, unlike traditional magic dampeners. Intel's horn glowed as he applied energy to the dampener, causing the ring to spin and glow. He smirked.

How very nostalgic.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

Moving on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on...   Moving on... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:09 pm

Happy travels! Wherever your stories belong, I hope you never stop creating them!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Moving on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on...   Moving on... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 6:03 pm

D: Noooo!! You were a huge part of inspiration on this forum and what you've left behind will continue to be! I hope you enjoy yourself, as Desanta said, 'Wherever your stories belong.' ^^ Come visit us sometime!!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Moving on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on...   Moving on... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Bye Intel, thanks for all the stories you've shared with us! Good luck in your future endeavors, we'll miss you! :)
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Moving on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on...   Moving on... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 8:11 am

Farewell dont. I'm sure we'll keep in touch :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving on... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on...   Moving on... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving on...
Page 1 of 1