My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving In.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:07 am

Star began to open the boxes packed away in his living room. He was finally moving intohis new house. All of his things were safely packed away in boxes, neatly place throughout the room. "Alright... Lets get this started." The unicorn said as he Levitated his belongings out of the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:39 am

Cyan smiled at him. "So? Does having different colored eyes affect anything with your vision?" Cyan asked, she was getting very curious. "Oh, and of course, where do you want this couch?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 am

"Nope. My parents always said its what makes me special. Alot of ponies say its cute.. What eves! Oh and that couch? Just put it in the corner over there." He takes out a lamp and places it on a desk
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:46 am

Cyan put the couch in the corner like she was told. "That's pretty cool. Don't think I forgot though... You still haven't told me what you were saying a minute ago." Cyan grinned. She looked over at one of the other boxes. "What are you going to do with all these boxes when they're empty?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:50 am

He quickly changes the subject from what their former conversation "You know what? You can just keep 'em! So... What do you do to your mane to get it so pretty?" he groans onowing he messed up.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:54 am

"Keep them, really? I... Thanks!" She agreed not knowing what to do with them. "My mane? Well, actually, I never did anything with it. It just grew like that." She admitted. "So what's with the grown? Did you remember something bad?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:58 am

He sighs "No... Its just what we were talking about earlier... I was trying to say... You know what forget it... Its not important." He sets up some chairs
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:02 am

"Oh. Okay then. I won't pressure you into anything." She told him as she made a costume out of box pieces.

HELLO? CYAN? You're suppose to be helping. She thought.

Cyan laughed to herself and scrambled out of the boxes. "Sorry, getting distracted." She apologized. A box landed on her head. "..." Cyan pushed the box off. "Did you like Khaz at all? Or did he, you know, be blunt out rude?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:06 am

"He was.. Kinda a good friend of mine." Star started. "But yeah he could be rude some times. There was something weird going on with me and him, I just dont know what it was..."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:10 am

"Weird?" Cyan asked. "Um. What else is there to unpack?"

Cyan pushed the boxes aside. "By weird you mean he would talk to you but never actually hang out? That happened alot to me too. Did you know he has Or- WAIT, that's a secret." She stopped herself. "Kitchen time?" Cyan asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:13 am

"wait. He has WHAT?!?" Star stormed after Cyan "Cyan." grabs her tail with his mouth "this sounds important and might explain something to me. What does he have?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:21 am

Cyan looked startled. Badly. "He has Orange trees..." She quietly whispered. "Some trees with oranges instead of all apples..." Cyan went quiet. "Ummm... what were you hoping I said?" Cyan curiously asked.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:26 am

"N-nothing.... Just something weird about him in school, got a weird feeling from him." Star continued putting things in their places "It was either he liked me.... Or wanted to kill me.." he checkled "Both are kind of stupid things to think about but... I could never tell with the guy."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:32 am

"Oh..." Cyan went quiet again. She was still startled. "He's a big softy inside. Does that help? I don't think he would hurt anything on purpose. He was the strongest in school though." She admitted.

"Actually, I got a picture of in the mail a couple of days ago. Want to see?" Cyan smiled.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:34 am

"sure! It will be good to see how much an old fried has changed." He trotted back into the kitchen to see the photo.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:38 am

"Here you go. He's way taller than me. Or anypony I've seen so far." She admitted. "He even has a part of my slinky to remember me by! How nice."

Picture: https://s1054.photobucket.com/albums/s481/KhazSteel/?action=view&current=KhazSteel.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1054.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fs481%2FKhazSteel%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DKhazSteel.jpg
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:42 am

Star looks at the picture and smiles "Wow he's ho-... Ahem.. He looks pretty cool. I.. Uh.. Like the new hair style hes got goin'." star says nervously as he blushes.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:45 am

"He's WHAT!?" Cyan gasped. Cyan felt very uneasy.

"..." Cyan went very quiet. "Are you... you... a... MARE!?!?!?!?!?" Cyan blurted out.

Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:48 am

Star's ears shot up "No no! Its.. It was a slip of the tongue! I... Its complicated..." Star sighs "I just wasnt paying attention to what I was say." He turns away
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:51 am

"Oh." Cyan was getting nervous now.

"He's going to come to Ponyville to stay actually." Cyan admitted. Her stomach began to rumble. "I'm hungry." She told straight out. "How good is your cooking?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 am

Star smiles "I dont wanna brag but its Awesome! Everypony loves my cooking! Anything you want I'll make it." star walked into the kitchen "And you said Khaz was coming to Ponyville? When?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:58 am

"Like... soon." Cyan whispered. "I'd like some pie. Please." Cyan nodded.

"I haven't met much ponies yet." She admitted. "You?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:01 am

Star "I'll get right on it!" He starts putting Some ingredients in a bowl "Most of my friends are in canterlot, other than that.. No, i dont know many ponies yet."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 am

Cyan started to get out of her bleak shy state. "I've only been here about a week now." Cyan admitted.

"You think anyone will visit while we're unpacking your things?" She asked. AND EATING YOUR PIE! She thought in a humorous evil voice.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:07 am

Star stopped mixing "Hhmf.. Dunno. That would be nice though Huh?" he looked down "who would visit me... No pony even knows I exist.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving In. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving In.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next