My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving In.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Moving In. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:11 am

"True." She agreed sadly. "I could always advertise..." She smiled evily. "Lots of attention. Good."

Cyan looked down real quick.

"I like oranges..." She randomly stated.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 am

"You get off topic alot dont you? Hehe" He walked over to her and sat down "Have you talked to Khaz lately?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:22 am

"I do? I didn't notice." Cyan laughed. "Khaz? In letters... I haven't talked to him up close." She admitted. "He says I need to clean my wreck of a home." She smiled. "He's bringing some seeds to plant Orange Trees." She informed. "He said that he might have to stay with me for the first couple of weeks." Cyan smiled. "Where's my pie? I mean... When my pie going to be done. Please."
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:26 am

"Its baking now..." He stayed silent for a while. "Did he mention me... At all?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:29 am

"Not really." Cyan admitted. "He said that 'Cyan, I'm coming to ponyville. Clean your house. See you soon' was really all he wrote. "He's probably strong enough to kick trees down by now." She laughed. "But he says showing off is for those who get no attention." Cyan informed.

"PIE YET? .... please."
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:33 am

He walked back into the kitchen "I guess he for got about me..." Star frowned and took the pie out of the oven. "Ok its done! But your eating it at the table, i dont want a mess in my living room."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:38 am

"Mess?" Cyan made an innocent face with a squee noise. "Oh... I'll try. I can't make any promises." She admitted. She put the pie in front of her as she sat down at the table. "He probably didn't forget about you." Cyan assured him and took a bite. "He's barely said anything in the letter to begin with." She admitted. Then a thought hit her. "Whatever happened to Lily anyways?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:41 am

His ears drooped "Lily... There was an accident..." he stoped "Can we not talk about this right now?" he sat at the table with Cyan
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:45 am

"..." Cyan was quiet once again. "This has been one crappy day." She told him. "Lily's not, you know, up there? Right?" Cyan asked quietly as she ate another piece to get her mind calmer.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:48 am

Star stared at Cyan "No... But its not looking good." he sighed "It hasnt been a great day for me either Cyanie..."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:51 am

"Cyanie? Cy...a..ney?" Cyan became puzzled. "Poor Lily. I should visit her soon." Cyan told him. "What time is it anyways?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:54 am

He looks up at the clock "Its one o'clock. Why?" star said with a grin as he got up to get himself a drink.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:59 am

"Oh. Nothing." She told him. "Cyanie? Do I have a nickname?" She started talking to herself. "Cyanie? Huh."

Cyan waited for him to leave the room. She smothered her face into the pie and started eating it without mercy. When she looked up from the table she realized that she got the table dirty. "Whoops." She whispered.

"STAR!" She yelled. "Can you get me a... uh. super big apple smoothie with whipped cream and ...stuff. Make sure you take a long time. I MEAN! Take your time."
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:43 am

Star giggles "Never full are we? Sure I'll star making one." He yelled Cyan "Guess I'll make onefor myself too..." Star began to make two smoothies, not knowing about the huge mess Cyan had made.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:30 am

"What am I going to do?" She asked herself. She looked around the room real fast. "Think, Cyan, think." She pondered on how she was going to clean it. "Ah ha!" She got an idea.

Cyan levitated a box over to the table as quiet as she could. She scooped the mess into the box and put that box into a different box. "There we go."

"What a minute... I don't like whipped cream." She thought to herself. "Oh well."

Cyan went into the kitchen. "All clean... I MEAN, All right. I am thirsty?" Cyan nervously stated.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:08 pm

"Well your smoothie is done." He gives the smoothie to Cyan and walks back out to the table. "You know i wa-... What are all these boxes doing out here?" star asked
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:43 pm

"NOTHING." She screeched as she knocked all the boxes away. "...Wow this is some tasty smoothie..." Cyan smiled. I hate whipped cream. She thought. "So I know you wa? What were you going to say?" Cyan asked quickly, trying to get his attention off the boxes.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:55 pm

"I was gonna say, I really wanna talk to Khaz again. It would be sO fun to catch up." He smiled warmly as he sipped his smoothie
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:48 pm

"Yeah..." Cyan smiled. She looked over at the boxes. They were all scrambled everywhere and a giant mess. "Maybe I should get those outside" she suggested...

Cyan went over to the boxes and started moving them outside.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Star went to lay down on the couch "Yeah anything thats empty move it out side." He stretches out on the couch and yawns. "So, what do you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Cyan came back in after moving the boxes. "To do? I don't know..." She admitted. "I haven't played any games or stuff lately and I'm out of ideas..." Cyan sighed. "How about you? Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:17 pm

"Not sure..." He said "We could just go for a walk I guess, talk about stuff, catch up." He sat up.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:24 pm

Cyan began to walk outside. "Catch up? I like Pie, Music, Making friends. Talking to my friends. Oh. I also have named my slinky. It's now called Bracelet! I think it's a wonderful name for an inanimate object." Cyan went on. "My parents are still in Canterlot. Their names are Bargel and Mimi. I don't have a pet. Unless you count Bracelet!" Cyan went quiet. "I think I overdid that." She admitted with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Star giggled and covered your mouth with his hoof "Hehe yes you did." He begins to walk again "So when did you move back to Ponyville?"
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:31 pm

"A couple of days ago." She admitted. "Like 1 month ago."

Cyan giggled o herself. Geez, Cyan, He just shut you up good. She thought.

"I haven't had much time to explore yet." Cyan nodded, then she gasped. "I'M supposed to be cleaning my house!" She suddenly realized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In.   Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving In.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next